Missing

Searching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 EunHyuk’s head spun as he gained consciousness. The first thing that came into view was a picture frame. He didn’t have to look at the picture it held. He knew what it was. His head hurt like hell. Flinging one hand out and finding a stable surface on the dresser, he used it to pull himself up, and leaned his head against the wall, trying to gather his bearings.

The first thing that registered was that DongHae was nowhere to be seen. The last thing the leader remembered was kissing DongHae. What on earth had possessed him to do that? He remembered his conversation before that and the thoughts he had had before the agent had knocked him out.

Panic along with anger began to fill him, propelling him to his feet. He stuck his hand into his back pocket for his phone only to find it gone. Running to the door, he twisted the handle to find it locked, and his keys were missing as well.

“Damn it,” he cursed, slamming his fist into the doorframe in anger. A few moments after, there were footsteps down the corridor and someone opening the door.

“What’s going on in- EunHyuk? What the hell are you doing locked in here? And where’s DongHae?” LeeTeuk asked as he stepped through the door.

“He’s gone. We have to find him before someone else does,” EunHyuk said, pushing past LeeTeuk and running down the hall, skidding into the control room and shutting down all possible exits. He flipped the breaker switch to the power and turned around when he heard people come in behind him.

“What’d you do that for?” KangIn asked, moving towards the security controls to undo EunHyuk’s actions.

“DongHae. He’s gone and he won’t be able to find his way out of here without light. Think about it, it’s the dead of the night. He can’t see anything. We have to find him,” EunHyuk said, running past them and heading down the stairs quickly to the front gates. He heard footsteps thump behind him as his friends followed him. The only thought in his mind was DongHae.

He had to find DongHae.

 

DongHae skidded down the corridor he ended up on, trying to be as silent but fast as possible. It wouldn’t take EunHyuk long to figure out what he was doing. After two years, he knew how smart the leader was, and he wasn’t going to be an idiot and underestimate that.

He didn’t see the wall in front of him before it was too late and slammed into it with his shoulder just as the lights went off. Damn it, now he couldn’t see! He had wanted to avoid this until he was clear of this building but there was no use in prolonging it any longer. He took out EunHyuk’s phone and pressed the power button. It glowed in the darkness, providing him with some light. Flashing it around, he headed down the corridor, noting the renewed silence that filled the air.

He immediately pressed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter