Picture

Searching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunHyuk paced outside his room, his mind spinning. What on earth was he going to do? His father wanted to get him married, and he currently had a 23-year-old F.B.I. agent that he had given orders to kidnap in his room, obviously wanting to kill him.

Now DongHae’s best friend as missing, though EunHyuk thought he had been kidnapped. His instincts just did not sit well with the knowledge that he had just left. It was too sudden, all of it. His people would have known if SungMin had been planning anything, especially since they had LeeTeuk hyung on their side.

It made no sense. He had to have been kidnapped. There was no two ways about it. But who? Who would kidnap the best friend of a profound F.B.I. agent, especially one who was a F.B.I. agent himself? Who would be brave, or stupid enough?

He pulled out his phone, just about to call KangIn and ask him to go check out the best friend’s house. Just then, there was a loud crash from within the room. opening the lock with his master key, EunHyuk immediately flung the door open to find DongHae standing next to a picture frame, glass shards scattered around his bare feet.

EunHyuk stuck his phone back into his back pocket and his key in his front one, unaware that his every move was carefully followed by DongHae. Obviously, he had broken it. EunHyuk strode over to him, the shards unable to pierce the hard soles of his shoes. DongHae, however…

He stooped next to the broken picture frame, noticing which one he had destroyed. The picture was an old one, from about ten years ago. He stood next to a taller boy, KyuHyun, with their arms slung over each other. They had been so happy back then, before the reality and weight of their ancestry had been passed on to them.

Their duty to their family, his father had told him. Blood runs deeper than anything else does, and despite whom EunHyuk had formed relationships with, he was loyalty bound to his family, and by extension, the White Tigers. His brother-hood with KyuHyun had been forced to a brutal end, and the end of one of their dearest friends as well. That had been the line they both stepped over when EunHyuk’s dad had shot him.

EunHyuk forced back tears as he rose, gripping the brittle wooden frame that was cracking beneath the force he exerted upon it. Without a word, he set it upon the dresser top and picked DongHae up effortlessly. The younger let out a surprised gasp at the sudden behaviour but clung to EunHyuk as he stepped through the glass shards.

EunHyuk set him down on the bed, looking at him for an endless moment. He could still see the memories of him, DongHae and KyuHyun playing as children in his mind as clear as though it had happened just yesterday. Of course, those had not lasted very long. Before long, DongHae’s father had taken him and his entire family away when he had found out whose bloodlines KyuHyun and EunHyuk were descended from.

The enemies’.

“Who was that in the pictur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter