Help

Searching For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 HeeChul looked curiously at the boy in front of him. This must be DongHae. He had heard so much about him from HyukJae. He was so handsome, and his body seemed very built beneath the sweater he wore. Understandable, he was an F.B.I. agent.

HeeChul held up his hands to show he meant no harm as he walked towards DongHae, who shifted aside on the bed when HeeChul sat next to him. he looked warily at HeeChul who pointed toward the door and then once again gestured for him to be quiet.

I’m HeeChul. He wrote it on a scrap of paper and passed it to DongHae, who took it and read it before reaching for the pen and scribbling something as well.

DongHae. HeeChul read the words and smiled at DongHae, showing that he was willing to be friendly.

Why are you here? HeeChul wrote.

“Like you don’t know. I heard you talking to those guys out there,” DongHae hissed softly at him after he read it and handed the paper back to HeeChul.

“Agreed. I know why you’re here. But why are you here, as in, why are you in my room?” HeeChul whispered.

“I’m not going to tell you anything. You could be in league with them,” DongHae said, folding his arms and laying back against the headboard while glaring at HeeChul.

“I’m not. Since you won’t say anything, I’ll start. I hate silence,” HeeChul whispered, shifting so he was sitting opposite DongHae on the bed.

“I was kidnapped about eight months ago. My family own a very large business and they wanted me for money. My father refused. They still try to use me to this day,” HeeChul told him, making sure he kept eye contact with the boy to ensure the younger would believe his words and trust him hopefully.

“Why are there no records of you being kidnapped then?” DongHae shot back a little loudly. They both glanced at the door when the banging stopped abruptly and there was only breathing.

HeeChul got off the bed and gestured to DongHae to follow him into the bathroom. DongHae did, and nodded approvingly when HeeChul all the taps, the gushing water covering the little noise their whispers would make.

He poured a light blue liquid into the tub and swished it around with one hand, only to pull it out and curse. Damned cold water. A sweet fragrance filled the air. HeeChul leaned against the sink, and looked at DongHae, who was leaning against the wall.

“My father didn’t care. He didn’t report me missing, or so I was told. He simply told the media that I had gone for vacation, a very, very long vacation,” HeeChul said, a cynical smirk appearing on his face.

DongHae glared suspiciously at him.

“Look. I don’t want to hurt you, and I have no reason to. All I’m offering is you can stay here. They let me out daily. I’ll tell you when they’ve given up on looking for you and I’ll help you get out,” HeeChul told him.

DongHae’s eyes only narrowed more, and he tilted his head to one side as he considered this.

“Why do they let you out?” he asked, looking for any flaws in what HeeChul was saying.

“They know I have nowhere to run. And I’m always accompanied by a bodyguard,” HeeChul said, the words slipping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter