Thirty Two

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

LORI'S POV


 The bright sun hits my eyes, softly like a blanket spreading its warmth all around me. I open my eyes slowly and look around, not recognizing my surroundings. I’m a bit scared looking outside the window until I realize that we’re on a plane.

“Oh I’m sorry. Did I wake you up?” He says with a yawn.

“No the sun did. Where are we?”

“We’re about to land in a few minutes.”

And just like he says the pilot comes on the speaker telling everyone that we’ll be landing soon. And then we do. We go through the airport and get our luggage, which I don’t even recall packing. I’m still a bit jet lagged and I’m pretty sure Hoya is too. We get to our hotel and go up to the room where we knock out right away.

The next time I wake up it’s 12 in the afternoon and Hoya is nowhere in sight. I get up and go wash my face and then go back into the room and for the first time I notice it’s beautiful. The bed has a beautiful canopy. The whole thing is decorated in soft pastels, and the carpet is so soft, but still no Hoya in sight.

I open the big door and enter into the living room where the décor is the same, and then I catch a glimpse of my beautiful husband out on the balcony. I walk slowly and quietly so he won’t hear me but there’s no point because he has headphones on. He’s singing softly to a Bruno Mars song and I die at the sound of his adorable Engrish pronunciation.

I wrap my arms around his waist, hugging him from behind, and he jumps a bit. He takes of his headphones and leaves them on his neck, as he turns around.

“Good morning!” I say, and he grabs my arms, placing them around his neck as he pulls me into a deep kiss. We walk backwards into the living room, and then my back hits the bedroom door. Are you serious Lee Howon? It’s too early in the morning for this.

 I smile as I pull away from the kiss. “Can we have breakfast? I’m starving.”

He blushes a bit as he backs away, not looking at me. “Yeah, you should go change first though.” He scratches his head. And with that I slip through the bed room doors, locking them as I enter, stopping to catch my breath. Can he not be adorable?

I hunt around for my suitcase, the one that’s mine that I didn’t pack, and I find it next to Hoya’s. I feel my face on fire when I open it. What is this? This isn’t mine?

I’m starring at some really cute clothes, perfect for the sunny weather and the beach life here in Hawaii… which I love right away... but I’m also starring at some really risqué lace underwear. There’s a note at the bottom of the suitcase.

Hey Lori!

       Don’t kill us.

       Hoya told you not to tell you that you were going to Hawaii for your honeymoon.

      So me and Jieun packed some cute clothes for you at Hoya’s request. But the lingerie, that just a bonus. It’s our gift from us to you <3 You’ll thank us later.

      WE LOVE YOU HAVE FUN YOU DESERVE IT! (don’t worry about Daehyun you’ve got 20 billion baby sitters for that)

XOXO Jiyeon & Jieun

 

You’re still asking me not to kill you after this? Really guys? I hesitate a bit but I end up changing into what they bought me, and a white sun dress. They even packed makeup, so I fix my face a bit.

I go back into the living room where Hoya is sitting watching the TV.  He sees me and he gets up, and spins me.

“Beautiful.”

I giggle. “Come on lets go eat.”

We have brunch at the hotel’s restaurant and then we head outside where we walk along the beach where we find some shops. We buy sunglasses and we go around to little shops, and he’s surprisingly not bored shopping around with me. He even finds a cute little Hawaiian shirt for Daehyun and buys it. We’re heading to the beach when this random pretty girl calls us.

“Newlyweds on a honeymoon, from a faraway place.” She says in English. Hoya gives me a confused look.

“Yeah how did you know?” I ask the pretty girl.

She points to the sign next to her stand. Yuri the Palmreader. “I know a lot of things. Like about your little 3 year old. What’s his name… D… Da.. Daehyun?”

“Whoa are you serious?” I ask a bit amazed.

“What’s she saying I lost her?” Hoya asks.

“She’s a palm reader. Want to get out palms read?”

“I don’t believe in that stuff.” He says.

“Or you’re scared.” The girl starts speaking in Korean.

“Scared why would I be scared?” He says and he walks over and we sit down there, where she takes our hands.

She grabs mine first and looks at it. “Hm….” Then she grabs his and looks at it, and then closes her eyes for a second.

“This is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.” She says. My heart beats fast, scared at what she’s going to say. What if it’s bad?



Part 1/2 of todays update. yup double update again ^^