Thirty One

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

LORI'S POV


The crowd cheers for our kiss and we walk down the aisle together, now as husband as wife. We reach the hall where we’re separated and sent to change into hanboks. We meet again afterward and head back into the hall and everyone claps as we walk in. We get down from the stage and we go to sit down with our parent where we’re attacked with ten billion hugs from both families. When we finally sit down Jiyeon and Tao get up onto the stage.

                “Oh gosh well isn’t this going to be entertaining.” Hoya says with his sass.

                “That’s exactly what I was thinking.” I say.

                “The real question is who let them MC this wedding.” He says.

                “Hello everyone! I would like to welcome you to our dearest friends Lori and Hoya’s wedding.” Tao starts. “I see you making those faces Hoya so I’d like to let you know that your lovely family let me be up here.” Everyone laughs at his comment and Hoya makes another face before laughing himself.

                “There’s so many people here. I didn’t know you guys had this many friends. Hey Tao is that a boy band in the distance?”

                “Boy band? No I think that’s Hoya’s second family.” The spotlight switches onto the boys in the back and everyone looks over at them.

                “Hello everyone I’m Sunggyu the leader of Infinite.” He says and they get up and start walking over to the stage. “Thank you everyone for being supportive of Hoya and I hope you will do the same the day the rest of us get married.”

                “Hoya hyung you better treat noona right or we’re going to hunt you down.” Sungjong says, stealing the mic away from him.

                “Yeah or else we’ll make you go back to living with us!” Sungyeol says.

                “You’ve got a lovely wife that anyone could easily steal away.” Woohyun says.

                “Anyone but you Woohyun. Besides we all know Lori is the only one for Hoya.” Dongwoo says.

                Myungsoo shakes his head. “Anyways. We’re here to sing you guys a song. We hope you like it.” He says and they get into position, Myungsoo with his guitar in hand.

                The soft melody hits my ear and I don’t recognize it right away but as Myungsoo sings the first line it comes back to me.

My hot lips want to touch your soft lips

So that my love will be delivered to your heart

                “I choose to love you.” Hoya literally comes up with the title a second before I say it.

If you still haven’t known how I felt

I will love you more than anyone in this world

 

I will love you until always, I will love you

Like this moment right now, more than anyone in this world

I will love you

                It’s the cutest wedding present ever. I don’t care if I’m blushing madly. I don’t care if I’m smiling super widely at their cheesy words. It’s adorable.  Hoya smiles at me, and I can tell he’s a bit embarrassed.

                “Do you like it?” He asks.

                “Of course.”

                “Thank you Infinite minus Hoya, that was beautiful.” Jiyeon says.

                “We hope everyone is having a good time! There’s still some time left before this party is over.” Tao says.

                “You guys should go and thank people now.” Hoya’s mother says. I nod and get up with Hoya, and we start going from table to table thanking people for coming to our wedding. I recognize a few people. Some are family friends, some are people we work with, I think even Woollim’s CEO was there. Hoya’s friend from when he filmed a drama are there too, Eunji and Seo Inguk. We’re almost done thanking everyone, when I see Daehyun playing at a table with a group of boys, all dressed really nicely in suits.

                “Did you invite them?” Hoya, whispers in my ear.

                “Nope. Although they look sort of familiar.”

                “Umma!” Daehyun shouts.

                We walk over to the table with the 7 boys.

                “Congratulations on your wedding noona!” a really young looking one says.

                “Umma hyungs came to your wedding!” Daehyun says.

                A guy with really bleached hair stands up and bows, the rest of them behind them. “Hello we’re BTS. Thank you for inviting us to your wedding!” he says. Hoya and exchange looks.

                “Your kid is adorable!” one of them says.

                “Can we keep him?”

                “Yah are you stupid!”

                “Of course he is why would you even ask that!”

                The leader gives them all a look and they settle down. Then he turns back to us.

                “Thank you guys for coming to our wedding.” Hoya says.

                “Yeah we hope you guys are having a good time.”

                “No problem.”

                “Really thank you for inviting us.”

                “Yes this wedding is so much fun.” One of them says and picks up Daehyun.

                “Umma I’m going to keep talking to the hyungs okay?” Daehyun says/

                “Okay baby.” I say and with that me and Hoya move onto the next table, where we crash into Tao.

                “Hey Tao did you invite BTS?” Hoya says, pointing to the table when the boys are throwing Daehyun in the air.

                “No what BTS is here?” he says looking really confused.

                “Well they somehow ended up here?” I half ask half say.

                “Maybe Jiyeon invited them?” he suggests.

                And so we move onto to Jiyeon.

                “I don’t know maybe Jieun invited them?”

                And Jieun.

                “What I thought Myungie did it?”

                And Myungsoo.

                “Didn’t your dad do it?”

                And my dad.

                “Ah yes. But it’s really Daehyun who did it. When Daehyun saw them on tv the other day he asked if they could come to the wedding. So we invited them. Do you not want them here? Should we tell them to leave?”

                “No no it’s fine sir. I was just wondering who invited them.” Hoya says.

                “You guys it’s time for pictures.” Jiyeon says. Then she announces anyone who wants to get a picture with us should get in line. I’ve never recalled taking so many pictures in my life. Then everyone left, and finally we left, after changing back into normal clothes.

                We got into the taxi cab and I expected to go home and the last place I expected to end up at was Incheon airport.

                “Hoya where are we going?”

                “Hawaii.” He says and smiles at me.



LOL i'm soooo sorry i will shut up now i should not be allowed to writeeeee

xD double update second chapter, as promised

^^ hope you guys like it

dont kill meee D:

hahaha my sister told me to invite BTS to the wedding and she was doing aegyo i couldn't resist so i had to ^^

you little

are you happy now? ~.~

sorry for my language those last two lines were aimed at my evil yet adorable aegyo doing dongsaeng who reads everythiiiiiiiiinnnng

love you guys <3