Nineteen

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

He stares at me. He’s so stubborn and honestly I can’t stand it anymore. “Fine. Let’s talk it out.”

“Why didn’t you tell me you were in love with Tao?”

“Is this some kind of joke?”

“No. I heard Tao confess to you in the hallway. You accepted him.”

“Hoya what the hell are you talking about?”

“So you’re just going to deny it?” There’s hurt in his eyes and I don’t know why.

“Hoya, I swear on my life that I didn’t cheat on you.” I don’t know why we’re still trying to fix things. Maybe it’s because we can’t go a day without wishing to be with one another.

There’s silence and only silence. I know he just wants things explained to him.

“Around what time did this happen?” I ask.

“The day before the ball.”

I can’t recall that day very well… the only thing I do remember is Tao practicing his confession for Jieun.

“Wait are you talking about that time in the hall by the vending machine?” Is it possible he overheard us?

“Yeah that’s the conversation I was referring to when we broke up.”

The pieces of the puzzle all fit together.

“Hoya, seriously, you should have asked because it’s not what you think. I don’t know what you heard but you didn’t hear enough. Tao was praticing his confession to Jieun at the time.”

“What?”

“It’s true. He confessed to her the next day at the ball. Too bad I didn’t get to see it. I was inside a hotel room with a bathrobe on.”

“Why?” He looks like this is new to him.

“Because some lady spilled punch on Jieun’s dress. She was getting it dry cleaned and we were keeping her company in the room but then Jiyeon told us Jieun won Mascarade Queen and she couldn’t go back to the party without a dress so I gave her mine.”

“So then the one I saw Tao kiss was Jieun?”

“It was. Plus, Tao is like my older brother and kissing him isn’t an option.” I shake my head at that thought.

Hoya gets down on his knees. “Lori I’m so sorry that I doubted you. I’ll do anything but please jagi, take me back.” I’m surprised by his actions but I’m also bothered by them.

“I’ll take you back on one condition.” He looks up at me and I can’t help but look away. “Get up right now. There’s nothing I hate more than begging.”

He gets up with a smile on his face and wraps me in his arms. “I’ve missed you so much jagi.”

I can only smile at the warm feeling of his hug. “Hoya, I’ve missed you too.”


April 27, 2014

We’re cuddled up on the sofa at my house watching a movie when the girl in the movie calls the guy petty.

Hoya turns to me. “Jagi, am I really petty?”

I laugh at him. He doesn’t often show his insecurities to me but when he does it reminds me he’s human and not just a beautiful boy who’s graced with good looks and amazing dance skills.

“Yah! I’m being serious over here.” He turns away. How cute.

“Why would you be petty?” I move my face closer to his, but he still won’t look at me.

“Why did you call me petty when we broke up?” he says, without turning.

“Because I thought you were mad that Tao knew I was leaving for the US before you. If you ask me, that sounds like an extremely petty reason to break up with someone but now I know that wasn’t the conversation you overheard.” I wonder if I should tell him about Daehyun. I mean he is his father and the conversation just got really serious. How would he take it? Would he freak out or would he be mad? Mad, no, that doesn’t sound right. Who gets mad over having a son?

Hoya turns and I realize how close our faces are and back away. I almost fall back but he catches me.

“What’s wrong jagi?”

“Hoya I have something to tell you.”

He brings me closer. “It can wait.” His lips feel so right against mine. He brings me closer as our kiss grows more passionate. When it ends we’re both breathless and I can tell he wants more.

Then there’s the sound of the door opening and Daehyun and my mother come in. So much for those plans.

“Sorry but he wanted to come home. I’ll be going out to dinner with your dad.”

“It’s okay mom, go ahead.” My mom puts Daehyun down and leaves. Daehyun runs over, as energetic as always.

“Umma did you miss me?”



Hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting! I know I'm soo horrible, I meant to post this yesterday but I had a bit of a problem.

>.< Dont hate me!

Err, anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter :D I love you<3