Twenty Seven

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

HOYA'S POV


But before I get a chance to kiss her back, to even hold her, she pulls away, her hands now caressing my cheeks. I furrow my eyebrows wondering what she’s up to. I get distracted by the ten billion flashes coming from the photographer who’s been taking pictures the whole time.

                Her hands move from my cheek down to my chest and suddenly my heart beats twice as fast. I wonder if she can feel it. The real question is what game is she playing? Then she simply turns around and starts walking around the room looking at everything without a care in the world. She turns to look at me and she holds my gaze with smiling eyes, this beautiful woman here.

                She goes and sits by the piano, still looking at me. She pats the space next to her on the bench. As I walk near her she starts playing a familiar tune and it’s a surprise to me because I didn’t know she could play the piano. Then I stop and the words fill my mind as clearly as the day that I wrote them, the day we broke up.

It’s not that my heart has grown light

I have just gotten comfortable around you

The little fights brought on the pain

Increasing excuses, slowing hearts

 

You said to me, why am I being a jerk?

I said to you, what more can I do for you?

Why are you only tolerant with yourself?

                Then she stops. I take a seat next to her and she holds me in a tight hug. “I don’t want to see you upset like that anymore. “ she says softly.

                “I’m-“ she lets go of me and puts a finger to my lips.

                “No. Let me finish.” She grabs my hands and holds them, giggling.

                “Wha-“ she frowns at my voice.

                “You’re not letting me finish Lee Howon.”

                “Okay okay.”

                She smiles to herself, staring at our hands. Then the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard gets my full attention.

Let’s go together, don’t walk onto the hard path, okay?

It wasn’t easy, right?

I don’t want to see you like that ever again

 

Be mine, I love you, okay?

I worry about you, okay

I’ll take care of you until the end

                My cheeks feel hot as I hear her sing the words to one of Infinite’s songs. Then I finally get it. She did it on purpose as payback for what happened in the garden. The dress, the songs, her words… her. She knows. She knows she’s my weakness. She laughs as she gets up, as if she could heard my thoughts.



LORI'S POV

                Defeat. That’s the look he has on his face. It seems my big marshmallow finally got the point. Things have been so emotional lately. I mean yeah, I was using this as my chance to get back at him for embarrassing me… But I feel like those words needed to be said, even if they weren’t my own, even if they’re lyrics to his own songs.

                “Good job you two. You get along to well we don’t even have to tell you to pose like some other awkward couples. You can go change and we’ll show you the pictures after that.” The photographer says.

                Back in the room the ladies let my hair down and I go back to the girl in jeans and a plain white shirt. I go to the room where Hoya is, already looking at the pictures on the monitor. Now next to him, we both laugh together as we go through the shots that were taken. The one of me and Hoya by the tree in the garden is really cute. The one where I caught him off guard with a kiss makes us look like a mature couple.

                I catch a glimpse of the one where I’m playing the piano. The way he’s staring at me, I can tell he felt the pain of the lyrics in the song. My favorite one is the one where I’m holding his hands and singing Be Mine. I can literally see the love in his eyes. Is that how you’ve always look at me Hoya?

                “I like the one on the bridge with the hug.” He says, smiling.

                “It’s only because you weren’t the one being embarrassed.”

                “Yeah because having my own song sung to me isn’t embarrassing.”

                I laugh.

                “Yah!” he gives me a serious stare.

                “Oppa!” I whine.

                His face immediately softens and he’s laughing once again. “Okay okay we’re even. We should probably go grocery shopping now.”

                “Oh. I totally forgot we have nothing in the fridge.” I say and start walking but stop since he isn’t following me. He’s having a laugh attack. “Jagi!”

                “I’m coming.” He grabs my hand. “You’re so cute.” He mumbles.

                “What?”

                “I said you’re cute.” He messes up my hair running his hand through it.

                “Yah!” I let go of his hand but he manages to grab it gain and I give in, holding it as we walk out onto the streets of Seoul.



Hey thereeeee subbies! I know it's been a while since i've written....

i just started my new job a while ago so our schedules keep swtiching...

like i worked 5 days last week...

i only work 2 this week so hopefuly i can get some more writting in!

why are you guys sooo quiet D:

talk to meeeee i miss you guys and what you think of the story O: lmao sorry if it's boring T-T

anyways today is infinite's 4th year anniversary so congrats to the babies<3 (haha they're older than me but they're still babies i don't care) you guys deserve all the success you have<3 lololol look at me tryna write a congratulations speech as if they'll read it xD hahahaha i'm actually glad they won't cause that'd involve reading the fanfict.... i'd be so embarassed for my whole life hahaXD

i love you guys, peace out.