Twenty

You've Got Some Nerve Howon

Hoya’s mouth opens and he’s frozen looking at me.

“Of course baby!” I kiss both of his cheeks.

Hoya tugs at my arm. “Yah, Lori.” He whispers.

“Yes?” I say in his ear.                                      

“Why did he just call you umma?”

“I was trying to tell you but you said it could wait.”

“I wanna know the secret too!” Daehyun jumps in between us.

“Daehyun remember when I told you your dad is a famous person?”

“Yes umma. I know appa will come home when he’s not busy.”

Hoya’s still shocked and his eyes are watery.

“Umma! Can I have a cookie?” I turn from Hoya to Daehyun and nod. Daehyun gets up and walks toward the kitchen.

Hoya’s arms wrap around me and my shoulder is suddenly wet. “I can finally understand. So this is why you hated me.”

“Hoya I-“

“No no. This is my fault. I’m so irresponsible.”

“But-“

“Jagiya I’m sorry I wasn’t there. You must have suffered so much.” He can barely say through his tears.

“Hoya its fine. I’m alive and I’m well.”

“No. I should have been there.”

“”I’ll forgive you if you-“

“I’m staying with you forever. I’m going to be a real father who takes care of his children.”

“And?”

He lets me go. “And loves the mother of his children.”

This time I hug him.

Daehyun comes back with cookies in his hand. “Umma you never told me the secret.”

I poke his cheeks. “You ran away before I could tell you. The secret is that your appa is Hoya.

“Really?” Daehyun’s eyes light up and he tackles Hoya. Hoya smiles and some tears make their way down his face “I have the coolest appa in the world!”

Hoya wipes his tears away. “I’m the luckiest father in the world.”

We’re watching the movie once again at Daehyun’s request but he ends up falling asleep on Hoya. We put him to bed.

“He looks like you.” I whisper.

Hoya nods.” He has your soft skin but now that you mention it, what else did he get from me?” We go back into the living room.

“He likes to dance and sing.”

“Well he can resemble me just as long as he doesn’t have my stubbornness.”

“He hasn’t shown any sign of that so far.”

He smiles and kisses my forehead. The doors open and in walk my mom and dad.

Hoya then walks up to them. “Sir, may I please talk to you?”

My mom and I exchange looks, were as my dad gives Hoya a confused stare. Nonetheless, they head to the study and my mom walks over and nudges me.

“How was your date?” she asks.

“I would ask you the same but something happened.”

“Does he know?”

“Yes.”

“Omo. How did he take it?”

“He blamed himself for everything.”

I stare at the study room. I’m dying to know what’s going on in there.

 

HOYA’S POV


“I know perfectly well who you are. I also know the reasons why you’re in this situation. I don’t condemn you because I also did not know I had a child, but as someone who’s been through this, I recommend you think about what you’re going to do.” Her father is far more understanding than I expected, which was the exact opposite.

“Sir, I want to marry your daughter.”

“You have my approval to do so, but that’s not the problem. You’re both famous. I know it’s not going to be simple. An idol and an actress who have a child out of marriage… Does anyone else know about this?”

“I’m not sure.”

“I’ll have a talk with your CEO tomorrow. I’m sure we’ll be able to work something out.”

I bow. “Thank you sir.”

I go back into the living room where I say my goodbyes and head back to the dorm. Myungsoo answers the door.

“Hot date?” He smirks.

“Not exactly.” The dorm is empty. “Where’s everyone?”

“Went to go see a movie.”

“This late?” I head for the fridge.

“Yeah. All the crazy stalker fan girls are sleep. There’s nothing there. Want to order something?”

“Sure.” He’s right, there’s nothing in the fridge.

He orders some chicken and we’re sitting in the living room when he takes his sweater off. There’s a dark spot on the side of his neck.

“Yah! Myungsoo! What is that?” I poke at it.

He moves my hand away. “Nothing.” He murmurs and keeps his hand there.

“I don’t know what you’re doing with Jieun kid, but you better be careful.”

“I know hyung.”

Then there’s silence. I’m so happy that I have a son but at the same time I feel guilty. I shouldn’t have done it.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Myungsoo startles me. “What are you guilty of?” he stares at me suspiciously.

“You really want to know?”

“Why else would I ask?”

How do I even start to explain this? “When we were still in school… that night we went to Busan, you don’t know because you were wasted but we all went out for ramen and soju. Alcohol, you know… I slept with Lori.”

Myungsoo bursts out laughing. “How was it?”

“Yah! Myungsoo, I’m serious.”

“Sorry, continue.” His face is back to normal but I can tell he still wants to laugh.

“That little boy that Lori was with in Busan, Daehyun, he’s my son.”

Myungsoo is wide-eyed and speechless for a second. “I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything. I’m just telling you so you’ll be careful. We’re performers, and it’s not the simplest thing to tell the public you have a son with an actress you’re not married to.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m not sure. I love her and I love my son too.”

“I’m too young to be an uncle.” The doorbell rings and I throw a pillow at him.

“Go get the food.” I yell.

He gets up lazily and sticks his tongue out. “Your secret is safe with me.”

Aish this boy! He’s serious but acts like he’s playing. Jieun is really going to have her hands full with this one.


OMG Guys! I'm soo sorry for taking this long to update! I was having problems writing this chapter >.<

I'll try to go back to updating everyday, if possible.

But seriously, I'm sorry >.< forgive meee? :D

No?

What about now?

XD They're soo cute!

LOL well this is getting long. Shout out to Jailene and Amaraini for supporting me so much!<3

Thank you guys for subscribing! ^^