Get Down

Chu Ga Eul's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Miss GaEul” a whisper urge me to open my eyes. A maid with braided hair is standing next to my bed. Urggh… Today is a freaking Saturday, what does she want from me?

“Miss…” the maid suddenly shrunk, looking at my annoyed expression.

“I’m really sorry for disturbing you. But…..” She hesitates.

“Master YiJeong is waiting for you downstairs, and he is a bit…”

“A bit angry”

 

Let him be. It’s his habit to be angry anyway. I cover my head with the thick blanket sheet.

“Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!” Suddenly I shoot up and dash off the bed. Oh my god, how could I totally forget about our plan today, and why the bloody alarm wasn’t ringing? Stupid alarm clock, you’ll see later when I buy a new one to replace you.

In two seconds flat, I’ve washed up, pulled on my jean and shirt, grabbed my big backpack, headed out of my room and sprinted my way towards the dining room.

I must’ve been running really fast because I nearly run over YiJeong who is walking through the corridor.

 

“YiJeong. Sorry. I overslept” I bend with hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath.

“Good morning Mr. Park!” I greet the senior house butler cheerily as he appears not far behind YiJeong.

“Sorry” I smile sheepishly as YiJeong gaze at me with his usual icy look.

I was expecting for a nag from him but as he opens his mouth, suddenly his eyes went round, and in a blink of an eye, my body is adhered on the wall, with YiJeong wrapping his body around mine.

“Ya!! What are you doing?” I fume, wiggling for an escape.

What is this guy up to?

“YA!!” I bark as butler Park walk past us with a weird grin on his face, but YiJeong still didn’t budge, until a few seconds later when a group of maids scuttle past us, with weird expressions on their face,

“B-Button” He stutters, while having his face turned away from mine.

“Huh??” I ask out of confusion, looking at his face which is turning really red, I mean that bright red.

“Your buttons” He said, still refuses to look at me.

I look down just to let out a vehement gasp. My shirt’s second and third buttons are not in their places, meaning that part is opened wide, revealing my white bra.

And cleavage. A big portion of it.

My fingers reflectively move to button up as fast as possible.

Oh the shame.

“Ur..Hem” YiJeong clears his throat as he removes his hand from the wall, creating distance among us. Like finally.

“Thank you” I say awkwardly.

“Are you a baby? You can’t even dress properly” He huffs and turns around.

 

Surprisingly, my lips curled to form an unconscious smile as I see him walks away.

 

 

I now can see the mighty Master YiJeong as a human being.

Behind the oh-so-perfect lad mask he is exhibiting, there’s actually something humane beneath it. Believe it or not, So Yi Jeong, the heir of So Group has the silliest phobia a man can suffer for, which is Ailurophobia, a type of phobia towards cat. No. I don’t mean tiger or lion cat, I mean that cute and cuddly pet cat.

How did I know that?

Courtesy to Song Woo Bin.

He spilled everything about YiJeong yesterday, like a history teacher who taught a complete hierarchy of British colonization to his clueless student. He told me every single thing, YiJeong’s interest, loath, fears, and even about his first love.

This must have been a very good work of fate, but apparently I was his first love, and I nearly fell of the sofa the moment he told me that.

I was like, I don’t think I even know him, so how was it possible for me to be his first love?

 

But as odd as it might sound, I was his so-called Wonder Woman (that’s what WooBin said).

Remember the summer pottery camp I mentioned about?

 

During the third night of the camp, I was pondering on getting away from the camp site for a while to watch the latest Superman movie on cinema. So I gingerly tip-toed towards the camp’s back gate with the thought of coaxing bribe to the security guards so they will let me out.

“H-Help” I heard a faint voice when I pass by the clay room. To my surprise, there was a male student sprawling down on the floor, his face exhibits horror, beads of sweats was seen clearly running down his jaw. Judging by his horrid expression, I grabbed a broomstick standing nearby, expecting to see a horrific beast, like for example, the troll Harry Potter fought at Hogward’s girl toilet.

I enter the room slowly, anticipating for the worst.

“Hiiiyaaaak!!!” I swing the broomstick to hit whatever that was striking fears into the boy’s soul.

The broomstick was going to hit the latter, when I stopped abruptly.

“CAT?” Yes. A lovely little kitten, with black, white and orange color patches on its body, caterwauling innocently towards the boy.

 

“Ya!!!! It’s just a cat! What are you so scared about?” I barked at him. I delayed my journey to the cinema, and nearly hit an innocent baby cat, how could I not get annoyed?

“Put it away!! Please!!” the boy pleaded. Tears runs down his white cheeks, still having that extreme fear shown on his face while trying to stand and compose himself together.

“Hey… it’s just a cat, what’s wrong with you?” I picked up the super cute kitten and carried it on my embrace.

“Look. It’s really cute” I walked near him, causing him to leap in agony.

“ Ya!!!!!!!!!! Stop it!!!” He bawled. Tears rushed heavily out of his eyes. That was when I realize this is a serious situation. I put the kitten outside the room and approached him who was slumping on the floor. I squatted down in front of him, wondering why he reacted this way to an angelic little cat.

“Sorry.” I apologized, before pulling out my handkerchief from my backpack. “Here” I shoved the handkerchief near his face. Instead of accepting it, he ignored me and looks away.

“I said wipe your tears.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter