Hit Me Baby

Chu Ga Eul's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Definitions of So Yi Jeong:

1)      A male homo sapiens.

2)      He is not bad looking. If you are a girl and you happen to not having any interest to take a glance at him when he passes by, you might want to consider if you are still straight.

3)      He is scared of cat

4)      He is in love with pottery, and not to mention, he is a prodigy.

5)      He is also a math genius, a whole lot better than his curly haired friend and also the empty-brained Song. (Which is why I am standing here in his studio, I need some help)

 

“You can stop looking now”

                “What? I wasn’t looking at you” I squeak in denial as I avoid his eyes.

YiJeong grins and signs me to sit next to him before continuing whatever he is doing with his clay.

 

NO. I wasn’t looking at him.

 

                “YiJeong ah. Let’s stop for a bit. I need help with my assignment” I poke his arm.

“I might as well take your exams on your behalf” He said nonchalantly.

His attention is still on shaping his beloved clay.

“YiJeong ah …. I have to pass up the assignment before 5.” I whine desperately.

“Just copy WooBin’s”

“The problem is, that Song prince haven’t even start doing. Not like he has any intention to”

“Then don’t do it”

“So Yi Jeong!!” I give him a tight smack at the back of his head, causing him to jerk.

                “I’m being serious. I’ll have to repeat the whole semester if I fail this subject!”

                “What’s that have to do with me? Just repeat the semester, it’s not my problem”

 He caresses his head in pain.

                “Fine!!!!!!! From now onward, don’t act like you now me!” I huff and stand up.

                “Chu Ga Eul” He holds onto my wrist and pulls me back to my sitting position.

                “Don’t talk to me if you’re not going to help me”

                “This time, what will I get after helping you?” YiJeong ask with a wicked smile.

              “Whatever you want. Just balance all this stupid bank transactions, I tried a thousand times but it is still unbalanced” I throw my assignment draft on the table.

 This has been my routine since the second semester, getting YiJeong to do all my Accounting assignment. Despite being an art prodigy, YiJeong is also a number genius, which sometimes makes me feel frustrated, for having such a rotten brain.

 

                “Done”

                “Now let’s talk about my wages” He rests is chin on his hand.

                “Just tell me vase from which country do you want. I’ll buy it” I say lazily as my eyes explore the assignment draft, trying to make sure he wrote the correct answers.

I’ll never understand his obsessions towards these ceramic objects. I tell you, I spent almost ten thousand dollars to buy him those vases and pots each and every time he helped me with the assignments. I don’t get what is so spectacular about those good because all I can see are teapot and cups, which are only useful if you are thirsty.

                “Hmmm… actually there is no art piece that appeals to me nowadays”

Good. Then I don’t have to waste my parent’s money on them.

                “But there’s one thing you can do” YiJeong grins before patting two of his fingers on his cheek and no matter in what way I try to interpret it, I can only come to one conclusion - He is asking for a kiss.

                “Ya!” I pinch his cheek and push him away.

I don’t know what had gotten into him but nowadays he behaves like a child who suffers from lack of attention. He snuggled onto me when I was reading my book at the lounge, randomly slides his hand into mine when we were walking, or just leaned his head on my shoulder whenever he like to.

Not that I mind his over affectionate behaviors, but sometimes he just overdone it, and I couldn’t tolerate the mountain amount of teasing I got from the F3 boys who just couldn’t shut their mouth every time they see YiJeong and I together in one location.

Well, actually this childish YiJeong is better than the grumpy one.

                “Come on, where’s my reward?” YiJeong whines dissatisfiedly.

                “Forget it.” I stick my tongue out before moving my body to stand up. I need to retype my assignment before passing it out to my Accounting professor and I have no time to attend to his caprices.

“Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.”

Just when I think YiJeong gave up on his fooling around plan, I feel myself being suddenly rugby-tackled on to the bench.

                “YiJeong!!!!!!!!!!!” I squeal, trying to push him off me but not succeeding. “You are going to make me fail my subject, you scumbag!!” I yell, half-laughing because of his tickling activity.

                “I’m not letting you go until you give me my reward” he grins, millimeters away from my face. Suddenly I feel my muscle relax into mush. These days he act like a very good friend, making me feel the same way when I am with JanDi, the safe and comfortable feelings.

 

*hello hello*

My phone’s ringtone finally saves me from his invasion.

“Hello” I say while still trying to escape YiJeong’s arms.

                “Oh?” I ask.

KiBum just said he invited me to attend TaeMin’s birthday celebration.

                “Ok. I’ll be there” I answer right away before ending the conversation.

 

                “Who’s that?”

                “No one” I reply nonchalantly.

 I’m not going bring YiJeong along. I don’t need anyone to babysit me during the party.

 

               

*******************

 

“I’ll get going first, Omma” I bow to her before getting into the car’s bed.

It has been a habit for me to inform YiJeong’s mum whenever I was going somewhere, because I felt like I have to, as a sign of respect.

               

                “You look pretty today, miss” Mr Park looks at me from the rear view mirror.

                “Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter