Aside

Chu Ga Eul's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“”

“Who does she think she is?”

“I heard she is engaged”

“If SaeKyung and JongHyun break up because of her, seriously I’m going to kill her”

“”

“Pity Key oppa, having that as his sister”

 

Next page

 

“Scumbag”

“A bag of she is”

“I bet she’s awesome in bed”

“Seriously, don’t blame Key for having this kind of sister”

“ this ”

“I wish I was her”

“Spoiled brat”

“Key is gay”

 

The last comment is seriously offending. What is JongHyun-kissing-me has to do with my little brother being gay. Seriously these scary netizens really need to get a life.

Well, it’s not that the other comments are not hurting my fragile feeling, but I kind of got immune to it, after a few days being the first page topic of all tabloids and online pages. I am actually at the stage of not caring, after these few days of stressing over myself being suddenly famous across the globe after the snogging incident.

 

                Now I know the feeling, how everything around me revolves, nice people turns horrible, friends turns into enemies, mum turns into a monster, and a fiancé, fiancé who is suddenly someone you don’t know. Mind you, I actually tried to end all the commotions by the most unimaginable way. Yes, I’ve thought of sleeping forever, so that I don’t have to witness all the piercing and potent words they threw at me bluntly. But then as usual, JanDi came to the rescue, by literally giving me tight slap on my birdy brain. “Go on ahead. Kill yourself and see from above how your parents will be totally disappointed at you. They’ll be in grief for raising such a weak Chu Ga Eul” she said in a very upset tone when I bawled at her, pouring out all my enigmas.

 “You are the one who created the situation, you should now learn how to face the music” JanDi fretted in a very upset tone. My very best friend she is, but this time she is totally not on my side. Not that I could blame her about it. JanDi was always the sensible one, but this time she is so disappointed in me that I swear I heard her irked tone over the phone.

                “You owe him a massive apology, GaEul ah…” that was JanDi’s last words of our phone conversation yesterday. True, I’ve made a big mistake which is now staining a big sized guilt mud on my shoulder. Maybe it sound trifling, it was just a three second kiss, but the outcomes are really massive. How an aristocrat’s fiancé had affairs with a world famous idol which is SinSaeKyung, the nation’s beloved actress’s boyfriend. This tabloid news’s title has affected ChuKa and So Group’s reputation, SHINee’s reputation, and not to mention, me and YiJeong.

               I could tell how YiJeong was offended by the news on how cold his stare was, and by his action of not coming home. Yup, I haven’t seen him at all since that disastrous morning, he didn’t come to school, and of course he shuts his phone which means I didn’t even seen his nose up until now.

 

 

I feel lonely.

Here I am, lurking down the street of Seoul with a big cover-up cap worn on my complicated head, heading towards SHINee’s dorm. Please don’t ask me why I am going there when I can spend the time to look for the missing YiJeong. JongHyun called me up, and as one of the criminal, I shouldn’t just run away from the problem. It’s time for me to solve it.

                “Noona. You came” KiBum mutters when he opens the door for me. His eyes light with some kind of aura, not a good one I sense. He did not utter a single word but just rush straight out of the apartment, leaving me to stand awkwardly with JongHyun at the living room.

                “He’s mad at me” JongHyun starts.

                “Huh?” I blink repeatedly.

                “I messed around with his sister. Who won’t get mad?” He forces a smile on his livid face.

Great. Now I can add one more crime on my list - messing up with my brother’s friendship.

                “I’m sorry” JongHyun grunts when we are already settled down on the sofa.

                “I shouldn’t drink too much that night”

                “No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t remember a thing about that night”

                “All I know that I was upset. And since we were both drunk, just, I’m sorry GaEul”

Wrong. I wasn’t drunk that night. He was the only drunk person involved.

Now I can feel a cold shiver of guilt slither down my spine, the fact that I was actually enjoying the three seconds kiss, hell please, I can still remember how his warm lip devoured mine, and how—

                “I’m badly sorry” JongHyun’s voice suddenly smashes my sinful imagination.

Chu Ga Eul. Please get a hold of yourself.

No matter how enticing this guy who is sitting few centimeters In front of me, this is all just wrong.

                “I’ll tell the media tomorrow. That the kiss was just an accident.” His husky voice mentions.

Now I don’t even know why I can feel my heart sinking. Chu Ga Eul, did you just hoped that he will say the kiss was real?

                “NO” I shake my head vigorously.’

                “No?” JongHyun blinks in confusion.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter