Boy meets girl

Chu Ga Eul's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eiiiii!!!! I still cannot accept this!” I fussed.

“What……. It’s my hair. I can do whatever I like with it..” KiBum ignores my complaints and continues to eat his ketchup-dipped French fries.

“Eisshh. Do you even know that you look like a retard now?” I mumble and roll my eyes.

I hate KiBum’s new hairstyle so much that I feel like chasing him with scissor every time I look at his face.

It seriously tickles me off to see his half bald hairstyle. I don’t get what he means by saying ‘this hair looks cool’ when all I can see is an unfinished haircut.

 

“Don’t worry noona. His hair grows fast, so that style won’t last long” MinHo tries to calm my dissatisfaction down.

Oh my God. I nearly forgot that I came to their dorm to visit the injured MinHo.

But all I did was making noise. This Kibum, it’s all because of you.

“Sorry… We were too loud” I said, making an apologetic face.

I pour a glass of milk and put it next to MinHo’s bed.

“Drink this. Your bones need a lot of nutrition”  

Oh, and if you folks still don’t know, MinHo is one of KiBum’s singing group member.

He fell down during a sport show filming and now is suffering from backbone injury.

So yeah, I came to Seoul to visit this poor little fella and to give him some support, because getting injured before an album comeback is not an easy thing to deal with.

 

“But noona, don’t you have to attend school? Now is not school holiday” MinHo the sensible guy asked me.

“Skipping school is her hobby” KiBum munch on his French fries while watching soap opera on the big LED tv.

“Ya. You shut up or I will tape your mouth” I throw pillows right onto KiBum’s head to shut him up.

“Visiting you is more important to me. Besides, exam is over. So.. ha. ha” I laugh dryly, trying to distract them.

Fine.

Visiting MinHo is not the only reason I skipped school and ride few trains just to get here.

I am actually running away from home. Well, it’s not that official run away, it’s just …

I don’t even know how to explain. I just want to be far from home for now.

 

 

“We planned to do this on your birthday. But since you are still young, we will just engage you two first. After you graduated from university, then we will conduct the marriage” I remember what my mum said after I asked her about what JanDi told me, the marriage.

Even though I knew all this would eventually happens, but suddenly I felt weird.

I am a 19 years old for crying out loud. Isn’t all this engagement things are too early for me?

And.

And.

And I’ve got someone whom I like.

Well, I’m not deeply in love with him to that level of ‘I will die without him’ yet.

Eww, that’s too cheesy.

But isn’t it rational enough to say that I am too young for all this?

 

 

“Hyung. Did you see my hand phone anywhere?” TaeMin, the cute and youngest member of the group suddenly appears out of nowhere.

“Oh, noona. Hello. When did you arrive here?” He bows a soon as he saw me.

He then sits next to me to join our small gathering.

“Ya. Did you lose your phone again?” Key nags while still having his eyes fixed on the tv.

“I don’t know… I thought I put it on my bed just now” TaeMin shows a blur face before reaching the glass of milk I that I just poured for MinHo.

“Hyung, I can drink this right?” TaeMin made a cute gesture.

MinHo just nods his head.

Aww.. these cute little things.

 

Wait.

TaeMin’s bracelet, I look intensely at the dark brown wood bracelet TaeMin is wearing on his wrist.

He is wearing the same bracelet as mine. I mean the wooden bracelet JongHyun gave me.

“TaeMin ah, your bracelet” The words involuntarily escaped my mouth.

“Huh?” He shows his always-blur face to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter