Dream girl

Chu Ga Eul's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oi, princess”

I lift my head and open my eyes to see WooBin staring at me with his eyebrows knitted together.

“Something wrong?” He asks. Maybe it is the first time he sees me sleep in class, unlike the other days, I was usually a living chatterbox.

“Nothing” I smile faintly at him. But to be honest, there is something wrong with me.

My head is throbbing I feel like banging it somewhere to stop the pain, and my body is so cold that my three layers of thick clothing couldn’t give me even the slightest feeling of warmth.

“You sure? You didn’t look fine to me” He insists while the back of his hand reaching my forehead. “Ouch. Ya! You’re freaking hot, how could you say you’re ok?”

“Really?” I reply nonchalantly. Curse my weak antibody for always letting viruses win the battles. Even a drop of rain could cause high fever, so I won’t be surprised if I suddenly fall into comma after a long session of drenching in the rain yesterday.

 

I woke up feeling fine this morning except for the stabbing feeling of the wounds on my knees (that was unknowingly covered with Snow White plasters), which was why I decided to come to class even though the whole residents of So Mansion tried to stop me.

“I’ll call YiJeong, he should bring you home” WooBin suddenly takes out his phone and moves his fingers to dial YiJeong.

“NO!” I snatch the phone from his grip.

“I’ll call my driver later” I overreact, earning a suspicious look from him.

I was so relieved that YiJeong went to class early this morning, meaning I don’t have to awkwardly sit in same car with him. I don’t want to see YiJeong. Not after the utterly embarrassing event happened yesterday.

I would’ve freaked out if I have a fiancé who suddenly run around and cry in the middle of the road without any valid reason, but oddly he didn’t. He was supposed to mock the hell out of me, or look at me with his usual shuddering gaze, but scarily he didn’t.

Instead, he enfolded himself around me till I shredded my last drop of tear, and the last thing I remember is how he carried the injured me towards his car, and snap, I couldn’t remember anything after.

I fell asleep. One more point to the embarrassment score.

 

“Are you sure you can walk? Want me to piggyback you?” WooBin said half-jokingly after seeing me having a hard time moving like a dotty woman.

 I am planning to take a rest at the lounge. One of the perks of being an F4 member’s fiancé, I can use their luxurious lounge like I own the place.

“No… but you can walk me there.” I grin faintly while my arm snakes its way into his arm. I practically cling on him, while walking with my eyes closed along the way because the strong wind hurt my eyes, my body shivers as the winds lingers around my skin.

If anyone were to saw this scene, they must’ve felt sorry for WooBin, it’s like having a parasite pitcher clinging on him.

 

I urge WooBin to walk faster but suddenly my arm feels snatched by a strong force, causing my body to crash on who ever who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter