Wowowow

Chu Ga Eul's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmmmmm" I lay my head on the cafeteria's table.

"What should I do ............ He seems to grow more charming since the last time I saw him” I mumble while playing around with my iced chocolate’s straw.

“Really?” a shoulder length haired girl replies half-heartedly while having her big eyes fixed on her lecture notes. She is Geum Jan Di, my only best friend.

“Uhuh .... He told me that he went to gym together with MinHo. Well, I can see that clearly, since his arm looks buffer, and...”

“Hotter?” She cuts my words, finally shifts her eyes away from the notes and stares at me.

“Chu Ga Eul. How about confessing all this straight to him?” She asks. 

“What! Are you crazy? Like hell no!” I overreact.

“Why? You are 19 years old, it’s time to have that kind of thing called boyfriend already” She replies while having her eyes on her notes again.

“What’s the point of having boyfriend? Appa would probably marry me off with some other guy anyway” I my iced chocolate lazily.

There will be Business Management class later but I’m so not in the mood to study.

Exams always the joy out of my life that I don’t even have the energy to smile now.

 

“This is a modern century we are living in. So stop talking about arranged marriage, it’s making me cringe” She takes out a highlighter pen and highlights some words in the notes.

“Whatever...” I look out at the green field nearby the cafeteria.

Cringe worthy or not, arranged marriage is something usual in our family.

Even my mum and dad’s marriage were arranged.

Maybe that’s why I don’t even bother about those boys who had been hitting on me.

Or maybe I am just busy.

Blehh....

 

“GaEul sunbae. Please have this” A group of girls suddenly swarms around me and one of them gives me a box of milk.

“Thanks”

“Your skirt is too short it’s an eyesore” I roll my eyes and moves away from the swarms of female flies.

Gosh.

I hate those girls. Like seriously, if you are going to roll up your skirt that short, it’s better off if you just walk around wearing underwear.

And. Do they think th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter