Breaking News

Chu Ga Eul's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things to do after final exam:

1)      Backpack travel to London with JanDi

2)      Learn how to drive

3)      Go to KiBum’s Japan concert

 

Nope.

I haven’t got any chance to do any of them.

 

“Geum Jan Di! Don’t you miss me?” I put my right arm over JanDi’s shoulder.

It had been two weeks I couldn’t see her big eyes since my father literally dragged me away to Malaysia right after I came back from Seoul. He had some new site observation to do, and he wanted me to watch and learn on how it is supposed to be done. So yeah, I couldn’t even celebrate the end of final exam, and now I am having fever as the effect of Malaysia’s scorching hot weather.

 

 “GaEul ah, why are you so hot?” JanDi yelped as soon as she had contact with my skin.

“It’s nothing.  Just, caught cold” I don’t feel that sick apart from feeling a bit tired. Just imagine that you have to trail you father’s back during those business meeting for two weeks, in a foreign country, and pretend that you are very interested in it.

 I’m lucky enough that I’m still sane after the hectic weeks.

 

“GaEul, are you really ok?” JanDi looks at me with the most pathetic look ever.

“What is it again?” I sigh. I seriously hate it when she had this kind of expression. It just reminds me of my cat’s death.

“JongHyun is not the only cool guy in this world. My GaEul is sooo pretty, she can meet a better one in the future” JanDi muttered something I didn’t understand.

“Huh?” is the only word I manage to think of.

Did she ate poisonous mushrooms or just knocked her head on the lake’s rock?

“You……. still don’t know?”

 “Don’t know what?” I show a non-curious face to her and continue to drink my favorite cold green tea.

“JongHyun is now dating Shin Se Kyung”

 

I should really thank God that I didn’t die from choking.

Because that news was too shocking, I spilled my mouthful of green tea.

 

“GaEul ah.. Are you ok?” JanDi takes out her big block of tissue to wipe my mouth.

I just came back from some disastrous weeks, and now you are telling me that my bloody crush went to date some random actress.

Are you kidding me? Of course I am not okay.

“And … I heard from my father that your engagement dinner will be held on your birthday” JanDi mutters again.

“What?” I feel like someone just dropped bricks on my head.

For the first time in my life, I feel like pulling JanDi’s hair.

How could she be so lack of common sense by telling me all these craps simultaneously?

 

“GaEul ah… Are you ok?”

“Ya!!”

Ask me that again and I’m really going to pull your hair until you’ve got no hair left.

 

 

****

 

“Don’t move” A short haired woman with weird personality hissed to me. She is a random stylist hired by my mum for tonight.

Yes. In 30 minutes time, I will be engaged to someone unknown. Well, it’s not like my mum didn’t brag about how grea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter