Start

Chu Ga Eul's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No...way..." that was JanDi's only reaction when I broke the news of going to Sinhwa University for my tertiary education.

"But you have always wanted to go to London" JanDi asked, face full of concern.

 Yes. I couldn't believe it either. I couldn't accept the fact that my parents would throw me into a university full of stupid spoiled brats. Well, I know my final results so bad, but why..... there are so many college in London that would've accept my humble results. Why.....

 

"We are still not prepared to send you abroad, and it is your own fault for failing your final exam.” said my father with his super strict face when I begged him to send me somewhere else.

“And it’s safer to go there. Since your fiancé is also going to the same place. He can look over you, and keep you safe” said my mum.

I literally had mental breakdown right after hearing my mum’s words.

What the heck??? I am a 19 turning 20 years old LADY, I don’t need a babysitter.

And what did she mean by keeping me safe? That great fiancé of mine nearly choked me to death last time, and expecting him to look over me is like throwing me into lion’s cage to be eaten as lunch.

 

“No. I’m not going there. Do whatever you want, but I’m still not going there” said myself to my parents with a determined face.

 

 

“Miss GaEul, are you ready to go?” an old man wearing fine suit ask me.

Unfortunately, here I am, sitting in the dining room of So Mansion, having waffle with chocolate syrup as breakfast.

Don’t ask me why I ended up here. My plan of rebelling failed and will always fail because of my father. Just an angry stare from him, and all my brave spirits blown away by the wind, leaving me alone to chicken out and straight away packed my luggage to be sent to Seoul.

That was the power of my lovely father.

“I am sorry but Master YiJeong is waiting in the car” that old man adds.

Heeiiissshhh. I don’t know if that YiJeong is on diet plan because he didn’t show up for breakfast, but telling his driver to rush me up is seriously something.

It’s still 7.30 in the morning, are you going to high school, by trying to leave this early?

Gosh.

 

“You’re late” YiJeong utters, his eyes are fixed on whatever book he is reading when I enter the car and sit next to him.

I bite my lip, trying to hold the curses that I wanted to say out.

If his mother didn’t make it a rule for me to go to university together with him except when I have afternoon classes, I must have been sleeping really well on the king sized bed now.

Oh, and yes. I am living in the So mansion right now. Please don’t think of it as moving in with my fiancé (that’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter