Chapter 6

His Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback

 

Night was approaching. Sitting quietly on the bench, both watched the sun disappearing into the horizon; both hearing the serene whistle of the wind as it caressed their tired bodies. No other sounds were heard except for the ocean water splashing over the seashore and their steady breathings.

He wished time would stop at that perfect moment.

He was too worn out to move. He was too exhausted to even say anything. He just wanted to stay like that, under the moonlight, by the calmness of nature, embracing her.

But everything was meaningless.

They were meaningless.

His heart that was beating for her was meaningless, because for her, he was meaningless.

He didn’t know when his feelings started to change but he did not want to stop... even though he knew it hurt, even though he knew the consequences, even though he knew that she’s miles away, because by this time, all he wanted to do was cherish the moment.

He brushed her tresses that were on his lap as he watched at the tranquillity of her face. She’s so beautiful – even more beautiful than the moon that night.

His gaze then fell on her glowing lips. He stared and stared and before he knew it, their lips came in contact. What made him happier was that she was the one who kissed him.

He was so happy that all he wanted to do was kiss her with the bottled affection he has for her but then... he realised... he couldn’t. He decided to kiss her hungrily though out of his will.

“You’re such a monster,” she teased as they broke away.

Once again, he decided to keep his feelings aside and play with her. He bit her ear, nibbling on it slowly before a slap landed on his arm. It stung, but he’s used to it.

“Yah, not literally!”

“Oh, is that so?” He smiled before making a growl of a lion... which came out like a bark of a dog.

The both of them laugh at their own silliness. However, he once again caught himself in awe as he watched her throwing her head back in laughter. The way her eyes curved into crescents and how got wide as she chuckled... was mesmerising.

“Hey, you’re getting creepy now.” He felt her poking his nose and that was then that he realised he’s staring at her for ages already.

Afraid of getting caught, he grabbed her waist and carried her on his shoulder. She was squealing endlessly on his ear but as if those loud screaming were melody to his ears, he even ran.

“Kim Taeyeon, yah! Yah! Pizza boy! Get me doooown!!”

Every word she said was accompanied with a smack or a bite but he could care less. That time, he only wanted her to lean on his shoulder even though every second of that precious moment hurt him.

“Jeshika, hold tight, I’ll walk – no, I mean I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter