Chapter 1

His Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Prologue

 

Having had with Miss Jung was just an amazing experience for the simple life of Kim Taeyeon. 

Having with her were the times he would cherish if they were to grow apart.

However, he was unsure of her true intentions. Jessica Jung was the oldest daughter of one of the successful businessmen in South Korea. She was treated like a princess; raised as a princess. She was glamorous, elegant and sophisticatedly gorgeous. She was born deserving a guy in a white suit riding on a white horse. She was meant to enter the carriage and live happily ever after with her prince charming.

But absurdly enough, Jessica Jung was beyond that. 

She chose Kim Taeyeon. She chose to be with him. He was an uneducated man who decided to live an arduous life in Seoul to feed his family back in Jeonju. He was just a timid guy; he was supposed to be in the bottom of her list. He wasn't worth the time Jessica Jung was giving him. She's a princess, living in a castle, and he was just a slave, trying his best to give his family the life they wanted. But the slave and the princess met - in a random time, by the random reason. 

And yet, here they were, sprawled on the couch, body entangled with each other. They were watching some old Korean film but certainly, they didn't know what the story was about. They were busy. 

"Hey, Pizza Boy, are you staying for the night?" Jessica's face was buried on Taeyeon's bare chest. She was drawing circles on his stomach as her leg brushed against his thigh. Sometimes, she was extremely clingy. But Taeyeon didn't mind at all. 

He looked down at her and brushed her brown locks with his fingers. This moment was just an example of them being all calm. Cuddling on the couch - cuddling, just cuddling. No kissing or some things. Normal pace of heart beat and most of all... silent. The room was rarely void of any desperate pleas and pleading groans. They were very surreal to be quiet like this. He placed his palm on top of her hand and mumbled, "Do you want me to stay, Jeshika?" 

He felt her nodded as her hair brushed against his skin. His nose was filled with the scent of her shampoo - and hell it smelled awesome. "Kim Taeyeon, let's have ," she whispered and looked at him. At first he was startled by the sudden request, but then he realised, it's Jessica Jung after all. She always got what she wanted - and this Pizza Boy wasn't much of an exemption. He beamed a charming smile as he tucked some hair stands on the back of her ear. Jessica Jung was truly a goddess. Her beauty has no boundaries, and Taeyeon admired her for that. He kissed the tip of her nose and slowly went up to kiss her closed lids. A grin spread in his face. 

Jessica's smooth skin grazing his lips just felt so good. 

He gave her a one last peck above her lips as he hovered on top of her. 

Her eyes were shut. Taeyeon once again grinned as he admiringly scrutinise Jessica's facial features. Her eyes, her nose, her lips that were like painted on her face - she was spellbinding. She looked so delicate. Her features were preci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter