Chapter 7

Three Pieces

Sunmi POV

"Stupid. *Stab* Ignorant *Stab* Selfish *Stab* Moronic *Stab* And just plain JERKS!! *Stab, Stab, Stab.*" I yelled.

"Woah! Hold on there, Princess. Calm down." Jonghyun said, as he scooted away from where I was sitting. We were at lunch, Jonghyun was complaining that sitting inside was boring so we were eating on the ground by a large tree.

I had already lost my last nerve. "I am perfectly calm, Jonghyun!" I snapped.

He raised his eyebrow. "Not from the looks of your food."

I peered down at my food. All of it had turned to icky mush from where I was imagining their faces were.

"Well, maybe I like it this way now, huh?!" I said. My voice not loosing any of its anger.

Jonghyun just raised his hands protectively in front of himself.

"U-Umm, Sunmi?" A voice next to me said.

"What?!" I snapped in that direction. Eunmi flinched from my outburst. My face immediately softened from the look on her face. I realised I may have gone too far with showing how angry I am. It's all Kai and Taemin's fault. This whole enitre day I have been ignoring them but it is kind of hard.

I sighed. "Look, I'm sorry Eunmi."

"I-It's okay." She said. "Your just so scary right now."

"Wait, where is my apology?" Jonghyun chimed in.

I sent him a glare, he got up to throw his trash away, mumbling stuff about trash, attitudes, and women.

"So, what is it you wanted to ask me?"

"Why are you so angry with Taemin and Kai?"

I must have looked baffled, because she quickly added.

"It's just because it looks like it isn't only because they rejected me. You seem to be angry for another reason."

I averted my eyes front hers. She was right, there was another reason, actually many, but I couldn't tell her about it.

"Let's just say, I've heard of them already, they have a reputation from where I'm from." I didn't feel as guilty because some of it was the truth, more or less.

"But I thought you said you were from America?"

My face flushed.She was right, the teacher announced to the students that I was from America. So of course she would know.

"W-Well, Umm...-"

The bell signaling that lunch was over. Wow, time goes by fast. Although, I was happy I was saved.

We both got up to get to class. When we went over to throw away our trash, we remembered about Jonghyun.

"Wait, where did Jonghyun go?" Eunmi asked.

"Yeah, where did that Dino head go?" I looked at my watch, he left over twenty minutes ago. Where could he have gone?

"Maybe, do you think went off to class already?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe."

We spent a few inutes looking around for Jonghyun before I checked what time it was.

"We'd better head off to class now beofre we're late."

She nodded. We walked to class, not knowing the many pairs of eyes watching us.

 

Jonghyun POV

"Man, women are so hard to figure out, one minute they're pissed and another they're totally giggly and happy. I mean what is up with that? Are all women bipolar or something? And the fact that they-" my rant was stopped when I reached the garbage can. I threw the tray I had away.

As I turned around, my body flew backwards and fell on my , from how suprised I was. There standing not even four feet away from me were who Sunmi described as the Lee twins.

"We just want to talk." The taller looking one stuck out his hand to help me to my feet. I hesitated for a moment. They looked like they just wanted to talk but there was something in their eyes, something that looked almost scary. But despite my doubtful thoughts I took the extended hand.


Some people have been begging for me to update, so since I don't have that much homework as before, I decided to write this chapter.

 

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO SOME OF MY REALLY LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS WHO ARE:

 

LunaticCharm

ohmylulu

Skykist

whyamidoingthis

tota93

33MissUnderground33

BangYongchan

SayHiToMe

Thank you guys so much. ^^

UNITL NEXT TIME<3 SARNGHAE

BYE BYE