Chapter 4

Three Pieces

 

Taemin POV

Her cold glare, her crossed arms, and the rage in her eyes. The way she was so easily able to approach us was shocking. She was not afraid, she was not hesitant. She was one bold girl. Her attitude showed she knew what she wanted and she wasn't afraid to get it.

The three of us stood in silence. Kai and I were too surprised to say anything.

After a long waited stillness, she finally spoke.

"Who do you think you are?" She said, her icy tone made me flinch slightly. When neither of us responded, she continued.

Sunmi POV

"And believe me I know exactly who you guys are. The sons of one of the top companies in Seoul. You are rich, powerful, and famous, but guess what, I don't care. You may have everybody else under your control, but not me." Eunmi tugged at my arm, signaling I should stop. Eunmi looked at me with pleading eyes, but I was too much on a role to stop.

Taemin POV

I couldn't believe she was actually speaking to us like that. Her words had me speechless. All I did was listen. I looked to Kai for some kind of reaction, but he only kept his eyes locked on Sunmi. His eyebrows were knotted together, I knew he was thinking hard about something.

Sunmi POV

"I know who and what you really are, not only are you powerful, you guys are ignorant, selfish, shallow, moronic and especially-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because a hand hand s its way past my shoulder and covered my mouth. The back of my head was pulled back into someone's chest.

"Sorry 'bout that. Mind if I borrow her for a bit? I think this little Missy needs to cool down for a bit." A male voice said, his voice had an annoying cockiness to it. And I hated when he refered to me as "Missy".

I pried the hand away from my mouth, and looked up. I just had to stop and stare for a second.To be honest he was handsome. He had deep black colored hair, and chocolate colored eyes, and something about them looked familiar. He probably felt my gaze on him because he looked down to meet my eyes. He gave me a sly smirk.

I felt Eunmi tug at my arm again, and I let her and the random stranger drag me out of the building. I was dragged to the front of the school. The boy stayed silent but I knew Eunmi had some words she wanted to say to me, but surprisingly she didn't. So I was the first to say something.

"I'm sorry, Eunmi. I shouldn't have done that."

She finally smiled at me. " It's okay. Nobody has really stood up for me like that. Thank you." She pulled me into a tight hug.

We heard the sound of somebody clearing their throat loudly and I just remembered that the other guy was there. We pulled away from each other. The jerk just ruined the moment, and I sent a small look his way.

"Oh! And thank you too Oppa." She ran to him and hugged him. But I stood rooted to my spot, too surprised.

"O-Oppa?" Eunmi let go and smiled back at me, nodding. I looked at Eunmi, and then back at the one she called Oppa. That's why he looked kinda familiar, they did resemble each other in some ways, I can see it mostly with their eyes.

He sent a cocky smile my way."You can call me Oppa too." he cooed.

I glared at him. "In your dreams." He raised his eyebrow and laughed, Eunmi giggled at our bickering.

He walked up to me and stuck out his hand. "Then you can call me Jonghyun."

I put my hand into his and shoock it saying " Sunmi. Park Sunmi."

A few minutes later I told then I had to go home. When I arrived I plopped myself on my bed. Man, today was just something else....

 

Kai and Taemin POV

We threw ourselves lazily our beds. Man, she's something else....