Chapter 5

Three Pieces

Sunmi POV

It looked like I was ready to go back to school on the outside, but on the inside I was too scared. My confidence I had yesterday isn't too high today. I had pissed of one of the most powerful people in Seoul. I knew I couldn't get out of not going today, because I am a horrible liar. My Aunt would see right through my lies. I knew the easier thing to do was to just go to school. I ran out before I could change my mind.

Kai POV

I got up extra early so I could make breakfast for when Taemin woke up. Even though I could get the maids to do it, I prefered to do things myself. I heard the familiar noise of scampering paws across the tile floor of the kitchen. I gazed down to see the giant great dane looking at me with begging eyes, I knew he could smell the bacon I was cooking a mile away.

"No, I'm not giving you any, Mouse." I smiled to myself at his ironic name, but frowned again when I remembered who exactly gave him that name. She just had to be apart of our lives still somehow, huh?

I looked away so I couldn't give into his eyes. He nugged my leg with his nose and whined. I still wouldn't give in, I wasn't as weak as Taemin, when it came to Mouse.

I heard him walk away. I figured he realized I wouldn't give in. Then all of a sudden I heard a 'crash!' in the livingroom. I ran out of the kitchen to see the glass vase that was resting on the centerpiece table was now on the floor.

"Mouse!" But he was no longer at the crime scene. Realization struck me and I ran back into the kitchen. I walked in, with Mouse up on his hind legs helping himself to bacon on the counter.

"Mouse!" He immediatly knew he was caught and ran out.

In that moment, a half asleep Taemin walked in.

"What's with all the noise?" He groggily said.

I gave up. I took the apron I had wrapped around me, untied it, and threw it at his face. That woke him up. I stormed out so I could get ready for school.

Taemin POV

I was now completely awake, I pulled the apron off my face and watched Kai storm out. Mouse had walked into the kitchen and sat next to me. I patted his head.

"What's his problem?" I asked to nobody in particular.

Mouse huffed in response.


This is a very, very short chapter I know. But I knew I had to add Mouse in somehwere. He will come in handy later. But right now he's just being Mouse ^.^BYE BYE UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!! SARANGHAE!!!<3