Chapter6

Confused...

 

chapter 6;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE

'  single quotation means the thoughts of the characters'


*Daehyun's POV*

Daehyun sighed while walking back home.

Guess there's no place like home on Earth.  Not even Suni's would let him stay anymore.

He sighed again.  Feeling like someone stabbing his heart, a deep pain.

Was he really stupid like what Suni said?  Did he really thought she would be waiting for him there even though he had become someone cold?

He fumbled with his keys outside his house.

Was he expecting too much?  Was he focusing too much on his own feelings that he neglect Suni's feelings?

He entered his large yet chilly house.

Too tired to walk up to his room, he lay down on his sofa and covered his eyes with his arm.  Suni's face creeped into his mind.

'I'll go to her house and explain to her properly tomorrow.  Hope that would help...'  With that, he closed his eyes and tried to get some sleep but only tears rolled down his face.

 

*next day*

It's already noon but Daehyun didn't want to get up.  With dried tears covering his face, he reluctantly made his way to the toilet.

He hoped the break up between him and Suni was all a joke, a dream.  But when he splashed the cold water onto his face, he knew it was real.

His phone rang and he picked it up from the sofa.  He made some toast and read the mesage.

'What?!' Daehyun gasped when he received a message while having breakfast.  He almost choked on his bread, 'Runi is asking me out?'  He scanned the message in disbelief again and again, and he finally accepted the fact that the girl really asked him out.

'But I've got to meet Suni...  guess I can get Baek to help me...'  He replied her with a yes.  Then he hesitated, suddenly remembering that he didn't know that girl, in reality. 

'But hyung is big enough... he should be fine though Runi is a stranger to him... Hyung had been really nice and easy-going, so it's fine... I guess~' 

After he got a reply from Runi about the details, he smiled at his plan and decided to ask Baekhyun for help.

''Hyung, can I ask a favour of you?'' Daehyun made a call.

''Daehyun?  Woah... when did you become so polite huh?'' Baekhyun chuckled, ''What is it?''

''Erm... Can you please meet Runi for me?'' Daehyun was picking a shirt.

''Yah! You cheated on Suni?!  Oh no, when did you become a playboy huh?! Did Suni know about this huh?!''  Baekhyun barked at Daehyun literally.

Daehyun suddenly shut his mouth. 

'playboy... ' 

" this is not the first time I'm telling you this.  Please, just please, treat your girlfriend better.  Do you think she is happy when you are all so close with a random girl, whispering all lovey-dovey things while your girlfriend is at the opposite table?  Ignorance is already a big issue and now flirting... you've crossed the line."

'Did I cheat?  Was that even cheating...?'  Daehyun sighed.

''Calm down hyung, I didn't cheat ok?'' Daehyun planned to tell Baehyun about the break up later and as he didn't have time to care about this now, he could deal with this matter later when he was back home at night.

''Just meet her please? She is a girl that I've met on the frds.com and now she wants to meet me in person... but I've somewhere to go...''

''And this is supposed to be a date huh?'' Baehyun scoffed.

''Ani... just a meeting... more like friends hanging out okay?'' Daehyun actually didn't know what did Runi want to do with this meeting, but since they had been friends for  quite a long time, he started to trust her, and a meeting in real life won't hurt right?

''Alright... but you owe me a bubble tea okay?''

''Sure,'' Daehyun laughed at his hyung's childishness, '' oh, by the way, this girl that you're meeing is Runi, and sorry,... but hyung, I actually used your name on the web... so...''

''Yah! Jung Daehyun! You first cheated on Suni and now you used my name?!'' Baekhyun was fuming, anyone could tell just by his voice.

Daehyun's heart ached.  'Can't he just stop mentioning Suni... please?'

''Mianhe hyung... I just couldn't find a better name and your name sounds better than mine...'' Daehyun muttered.  A white lie wouldn't hurt right?

''Fine! Tell me the details!''

''It's the Maximum mall. You have to wear a cap and arrive at four on the first floor of the mall, arrasso?''

''Okay, that's all?''

''Yeah, just pretend you're me and leave a good impression on her.  She's my friend and I don't want you to scare her away...''

''Yes, yes, yes, I got it. Bye.'' Baekhyun cut in and hung up.

'Keke... I love you hyung~' Daehyun checked his watch and showed that it's one-thirty in the afternoon already.  'What? One-thirty already?' He rushed out of his apartment and took the bus to Suni's house. 

'Hope she's in her house...'

----

 

 After a few stops, Daehyun got off the bus and started walking towards Suni's house.  He organized his thoughts while he was walking and stopped in front of the house.

'Calm down... first, ask how she is? If she is feeling well? Then should I just explain myself?  Guess that will do... Calm down...'

Daehyun was about to knock on the door when he heard footsteps coming to the door.  He immediately ran and hid.  Suni soon opened the door and walked out of the house.

Daehyun's mind was now in a mess, 'Where is she going... wearing like that?' Without any hestitations, his feet made him follow after her.

He left some distance between him and her, constantly lowering his head to act as if he was just a passer-by. 

'...' There was a large mirror of the shop on the left.  'She would recognize me... oh my god... please don't look back...'

He pulled the hood downwards and lowered his head even more, praying that Suni wouldn't look at him.  Thanks God, Suni was in a rush and soon they passed all those shops and boarded a bus.  He quickly sat behind Suni and then got off the bus again.

'Where is she really going?' He couldn't figure it out until they arrived at a mall.  On the door, it says 'The Maximum Mall'.

'Oh... so she's just here to shop? Wearing such short dress huh?'  He could sense all those guys' hungrily checking her out, and he couldn't wait to rip their eyeballs out.

He was still finding the right time to surprise her, so he kept himself out of sight from her.  He followed her to the book shop and then to the bubble-tea shop.  He waited for the sun to set.  He decided to approach her when the sun sets, to be the romantic guy that she liked.  Daehyun smiled at his plan, 'This is gonna be a perfect plan.'

He waited another half an hour and then Suni started to move again.  Daehyun immediately stood up again and trailed behind her.  They soon reached the first floor of the mall and she was heading to the area with some benches.  She was waving to someone.

'That's weird...who is she waving at?' Daehyun's gaze followed her fingertips then stopped at the person whom she was waving at.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Baekhyun.'

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

last edited: 5/11/2013.

Baekhyun is here~  ouo

-aphrodite123- ^ω^


 

( h a r l e q u i n. )