Chapter10

Confused...

 

chapter 10;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE

'  single quotation means the thoughts of the characters'


Daehyun woke up with a headache and sat up on the bed.

Squeak.

Daehyun blinked.

Squeak squeak.

Daehyun opened his eyes in shock and found himself in an unfamiliar room.

''Where am I?'' He rested his head with a throbbing pain on his palm and muttered to himself.

He took in the surroundings. Black and white tiled floor, a black chair in front of a white table, black carpet and a white cupboard...

Daehyun shook his head a bit to adapt to the new dull black and white world.

Knock.

Knock knock.

''Awake yet?'' A faint whisper could be heard from the other side of the door.

Daehyun was scared. He didn't know was that a good samaritan who had carried him home or a kidnapper who had decided to kidnap a drunk man. He decided not to answer and walked towards the window, planning to escape through the window. He opened them wide, and scanned the area.

''This is not good... there ain't trees for me to slide down...'' He sighed and looked at the room once more.

''Never thought I would have to bungee jump so soon...'' He frowned and poked his head out the window...

''STOP!'' The door was slammed open and in came a young and pretty girl.

''What are you doing?'' Her voice was attractive yet... commanding.

''Get away from the window THIS INSTANT!'' She shouted and grabbed Daehyun by the collar to pull him away from the window.

''Are you trying to commit suicide?!'' That girl pushed Daehyun back on the bed and Daehyun had his mouth wide open in shock.

Suddenly there was a doorbell, and right before the girl dashed out of the room, she added,''don't you dare move an inch or I'll kill you like killing a fly.''

Daehyun was frozen at the spot.

''Wow... that's one feisty girl.'' He chuckled while running his fingers through his messy bedhair.


 

"So, who are you?"  Hyemi came back into the room and sat on the chair beside the desk.

"Why bother to ask?  I'm too attractive and now you wanna date me by knowing my name then my number?" Daehyun with a naughty smirk and crossed his arms coolly.

"W-What?"  Hyemi found herself stuttering and immediately flushed pink.  "Of course not! Who would want to date a drunk?"

"Oh really? " Daehyun shrugged and walked down the stairs. "Do let me know if you changed your mind, sweety."

"It's Hyemi, not sweety, you drunk," Hyemi murmured while following him down the stairs and went to the kitchen to bring him a cup of water and a pill. 

"Take this, you'll feel better." 

 

 

Daehyun obediently took the pill and was about to take another sip of water when there was a knock on the door again.

Wow... she must be popular to have so many people visiting her in the moring...  Daehyun thought as he walked towards the door and unlocked it.

"Hye- who are you?!"  A man, around the same age as Daehyun, was at the door, holding a bunch of roses.

"Just a nobody," Daehyun shrugged and called for Hyemi. "Hyemi, your boyfie's at the door!"

That "boyfie" didn't even wait for Hyemi to come and barged his way into the living room.

"Yah!  Jung Hyemi!  Who's that guy?" He threw the roses into the rubbish bin and Hyemi was surprised to hear his booming voice and dashed into the living room.

"Oh my... Oppa! Why are you here so early?"  Hyemi seemed to be truly surprised to see him here.  She tried to wrap her arms around him but he flinched and backed away.

"Hyemi," That guy seemed to soften a bit when he saw Hyemi's soft smile on her face but then pointed his finger harshly at Daehyun,"Why is there a guy here at your house?"

"Himchan Oppa... he was just a drunk that I've met last night when I passed by the club and I just wanted to be a good samaritan," Hyemi squinted her eyes at Daehyun then continued," and not let him sleep on the streets."

Himchan nodded at her words and turned to Daehyun, "So why are you still here?   Shouldn't you leave now?"

Daehyun smirked and walked towards Hyemi, then s his left arm around Hyemi's waist,  " Why should I? "

Hyemi gave Daehyun a questioning stare, mouthing, "What are you doing?"

Daehyun sensed that Himchan was throwing him death glares but he didn't mind.  He tilted Hyemi's chin towards him with his forefinger and looked into her eyes.  He then said with a cocky smile plastered on his face, " Sweety, I like your red lingerie that you wore last night."

Daehyun gently leaned down to close the gap between their lips and gave her a peck on her lips.

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES.
YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES.

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )