Chapter2

Confused...
chapter 2; A new  day
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE

 

'  single quotation means the thoughts of the characters'

 
 
*continuation of the flashblack*

Suni was sitting in front of her laptop, browsing through different websites that had popped up randomly.  She wasn't really paying attention on those webpages, as she was still deep in her thoughts, thinking of Daehyun. 

'How could he forget such a date?' She looked at the screen with her mind thinking of something else.  Not knowing what she should do, she clicked her mouse rapidly to let out the frustration, her anger. Finally, the laptop gave out a beep, signalling her that she had made too much tabs pop up, but to her, it's just some annoying sounds that made her mind a lot more messed up.

Suni looked at the laptop and muttered," Even the laptop is annoying..." She started closing the tabs when she came across a website.

'Frds.com?'  She thought as she recalled what her friend had said in the morning.  Sara told her that she had met some hot guys on a web, something called Frds.com... if she wasn't mistaken, it should be this one, the one that she was looking at, right at the moment.

She hesitated, but then decided to take a random look at the site.  It briefly described it terms and uses, then popped up a 'sign up' page.  Suni, without thinking twice, decided to get an account.  No harm would be made for her to meet new friends right? She filled in the form and clicked the 'submit' button right away.  In less than a second, the form was accepted and she logged into her account at once.

Updating all  the information required, she decided to leave out the photo, just to leave it blank, while changing her name to Runi. Satisfied at her work, she smiled a bit and went straight to bed, hoping to have a nice sleep and without getting into any dreams that would have Daehyun popping out.

She had a nice sleep, never had she felt so relieved.  Another day had come, a stream of sunlight managed to get into the room through the narrow gap between the curtains.  Suni sat up straight and grabbed the alarm clock to turn it off. 

"Weekends..." Suni had a thoughtful look on her face, thinking of the incident that happened last night.  "Surely, I can't meet him today..." Suni had a contradicting feeling, somewhat happy that Saturday had come at last, after 5 days of waiting, but she was also sad that she couldn't hangout with Daehyun like the other weekends.

She let her body collide with the bed, feeling the soft matress under her, planning her scheldue for today.

After washing up, she had a quick breakfast and felt the lonely feeling taking over her.  Since her friends were all hanging out or were exhausted from last night's hangovers.  Silently, she crawled onto her sofa, turning on her laptop.  The laptop made a noice during the process, so loud that it made a large contrast against the silent atmosphere of the house.  Suni looked at the laptop with a poker face on, checking her accounts on different webs, and found none of her friends except Daehyun was online.  She sighed for the hundreth time, finding the minute-hand of the clock ticked, one minute had passed.

'why does time pass so slow...?'  She thought as she entered another account.  It was the frds.com that she had just applied yesterday.  Then she noticed that there's some friends request and curiously took a look.

There was a page full of names and she started randomly clicking at their profiles to overcome the boredom.  She nodded at some of them, accepting the request, while shaking her head at some, which have weird pictures,  clicking her mouse and declined them.

Then there was a name that caught her attention, Byun Baekhyun.

'Baekhyun?' She read the name a thousand times, but couldn't figure out why it sounds like... so familiar, that seems like she knew him from somewhere. Suni tried to recall his name again and again.

'Baekhyun...Baekhyun...?' Suddenly, Suni's face lit up once she found her answer. She clicked her finger and smiled, "Byun Baekhyun, isn't he a friend of Daehyun oppa?"

She remembered the day when Baekhyun was first transferred to the school, Daehyun had once introduced him to her.  He was a cute guy, a potential face to become the kingka of the school, but it seemed like he didn't like attention too much.  He loved hanging out with friends, she could tell, because he was in a gang and would stick to them 24/7.

She smiled at her discovery, like it was the greatest thing on Earth.  She wondered he would tell Daehyun that she was making friends on this site or more, but she couldn't care more. Suni is way too bored to think about that and considered that she still have around a whole day to sit here, in front of the laptop, she accepted the request.

*Daehyun's pov*

'Wow... it's only been a few hours since I have sent the request and this girl already accepted it?' He looked at the accepted request and smirked.

Though it had not been long since he had signed up for the account, he had already got popular, with over a hundred friends.  He was so annoyed by the fact that he had forgotten the date that he dared not to ask Suni out today. However, in the inside, he could feel the emptiness.  So he went online, wishing there's somebody out there, who wanted to talk to him , who needed him.  He just wanted to feel loved and cared.  Though he knew it is nothing compared to Suni, he needed somebody to talk to at the very moment.  Then he came across this girl, Runi, whom he thought was  interesting, with the profile and the blank picture.   Curiosity hit him and he added her as a friend.

He found himself staring at the girl's profile again, wondering if he had made the right decision to use Baekhyun's name and hiding his real identity.  Then he was afraid what if Suni saw him on this site, what would she think about him?  He quickly shaked his head as he knew that precautions was way better than accident.  He opened a chatbox and anxiously typed a hi to Runi. 

He wasn't sure why he was so nervous, he just felt like there's something special about her, but he just don't know what it was.  He scratched his head and ran his fingers through his own messy hair, just to find that his mind was full with images of Suni.  He sighed and waited for Runi's reply.

*end of Daehyun's pov*

Suni was almost falling a sleep when she heard a "beep" and shaked her head lightly to focus on the screen. There's a chatbox popped up and a "hi" from Baekhyun.

She smiled and finally forgot about the boredom that was killing her just a second ago, and replied him. She was happy to have a new friend but wasn't sure what if Daehyun found out.  Suni decidedt o keep this secret deep inside her heart.

*end of flashblack*

 

Suni looked out of her window, and knew that it's a boring day again.   She sighed and was so fed up with Daehyun that she decided to go out with him to see exactly what's happening to this once happy and sweet guy.

"Daehyun oppa... don't you dare hide from me!" Suni grabbed a cute dress and a pair of heels and rushed to his house.

Suni got on a taxi and told the driver to rush because a part of her really wanted to see him...

 Suni looked at the window to organize her thoughts when she suddenly spotted Daehyun walking on the streets alone.

"Stop here please," She immediately unbuckled her seatbelt just when the taxi parked near the pavement and payed the driver.  She didn't even bother to take the change and went out of the taxi in a flash.

 
Author's Notes

(A/N).

last edited : 8/10/13

YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES.

0Y0Lz4y.gif