Chapter8

Confused...

 

chapter 8;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE

'  single quotation means the thoughts of the characters'


Suni was absolutely stunned by Baekhyun's humor. All the uneasiness and loneliness were washed away and she was relaxed in an instant. The thought of Daehyun never popped up in her head again. Being the 'cold-and-hard-to-get' type of girl as always, Suni would just let Baekhyun do most of the talking and she would only nod silently to agree with something that he'd said or giggle at the jokes he'd made.

On the other hand, Baekhyun was not surprised by her silence. He was used to the cold shoulder that Suni gave him in school. Being Daehyun's girlfriend, Suni didn't even spare him a split of her attention. He remembered trying to ask her out for lunch, but in the end, he ended up eating in the restaurant with Suni and Daehyun by her side. Well, he should have known that Suni was a girl that loved Daehyun with all her heart and would not take a look at any guy, especially not a random guy like him.

Baekhyun stared at Suni in awe while he joked half-heartedly. Though he had never really had a proper conversation with her, he had always ''spied'' on her secretly, and therefore, he knew more or less a little about Suni. A smile was always plastered on her face. However today, it was gone. He wondered why, perhaps it had something to do with Daehyun?

It was getting late so Suni offered to take a walk in the park before heading home. She followed Baekhyun outside and tightened the scarf on her neck as she felt the cold wind hitting on her face. 

Just then, Baekhyun put a cute hat on Suni's head and smiled.

Suni turned to him with a confused face and touched the hat.

Baekhyun held the hat in place on her head and said, "Suni, just take that as a welcome gift from me, arraso?"

Suni nodded while grinning warmly and replied,"Thanks. But I haven't got any for you though..."

Baekhyun chuckled and patted her head," It's alright. Just seeing that it fits you so well brightens up my day so don't remove it."

Suni blushed a little and a smile creeped up her face as Baekhyun walked her home.  

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Long time no see~~~~ ^^ An update as a NEW YEAR GIFT and to brighten up your day! Hope you liked it and wish you all a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :D

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )