chapter5

Confused...

 

chapter 5;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE

Author's note:

Hello~  I have finally finished editing chapter 5~ sorry for the waiting...

I hope you enjoyed reading this fic and leave some comments ~

*Please read chapter 4.5 before reading this chapter if you have read chapter 5 before I made this announcement. *

-aphrodite123- ^^

10/11/13

_______________________________________________________________________________
 

 

'  single quotation means the thoughts of the characters'


'It's been a week...'

Throwing her backpack on the floor, she threw herself onto the couch and blinked at the house.  Suni had thrown away everything that was related to Daehyun.  Well... to be precise, she had thrown away everything except a photo of him that was her favourite still in her purse, the mug that he had given to her, the sweater that he had given as her birthday present, the necklace that he had given as last year's christmas present and the shortcut to his phone number.  It was umfamiliar... without Daehyun's things in the house.

"Break up" was to break apart, to break a thing into two pieces... and this is the mere meaning that Suni chose to believe.  From the very first moment after Daehyun left, she could feel everything falling apart, out of place, but it never left her, and so was her feelings for him.  She would have cried rivers after rivers, oceans after oceans, but her rational mind stopped her. 

If time couldn't be turned back by crying, if events couldn't be stopped by her tears, then why bother wasting tears for it?

Daehyun was right.

She was the one who needed him.

All along, it was Suni who made the relationship last... 

When was the last time Daehyun ask her out?  When was the last time he ringed her?  Perhaps ages ago.

She couldn't blame him that much since his excuses were valid. Team practises, vocal class, tutorials, family outings, etc, these were the never ending excuses that he had used.

Since when did she got tired of these lame excuses?  Last year? Last month?  Weeks ago?

It's all forgotten.

Not forgotten in the sense of her memory was fading and she forgot, but because she didn't want these small arguments to get between them, she didn't want to know there were barriers between them, she wanted the two of them to last, and if letting him ignore her would make them last forever, she would gladly pay the price.

But it didn't work that way.

'Nothing goes as planned' was the most important thing that she had learnt.

No matter how hard she worked for the relationship, if it's not meant to be, then it wouldn't be.

Life wasn't a plan, it's an adventure, therefore, it never goes the way as you've planned it to be. The harder she was trying to get his attention, the farther away he seemed to be...

She was always the first one to move, asking him out, being the dominant one, but he seemed to be drifting further away... his gentle smile fading away, words becoming less, time spending on her less, forgetting about their anniversary...

Suni never cared if he wasn't the active one, even if he never did the first move, she would still love him as long as his heart was with hers. But their linked hearts broke apart way earlier than Suni had expected... There were lots of stories describing heart break, but none of them did describe it correctly since none could represent Suni's feelings.

Her mind and her heart were always going separate ways... One rational, one emotional...

Though her heart was shattered into millions pieces and it was not possible to amend it, she let her mind guide her feelings and made the choice that she thought was the wisest. Her mind locked up the pieces of her broken heart with a huge lock, buried it in a hidden place along with the feelings for Daehyun, emptying her heart out for another person.

There were always people saying that first love is the most beautiful yet the most sad, and it would be an experience that everyone would go through. Experience... Suni would treat it as an experience. A past experience that she would never dig up or touch again, something precious yet she wasn't sure if she could keep it that way forever...

A physical wound that was not tended properly would result in getting worse and probably leave a painful mark on the flawless body.  The same applies to a heartbreak...

 

She needed something to heal her heart... but nothing will do, she was sure of that.

Perhaps somebody then?

Her parents would scold her of not studying hard and falling in love was stupid... her friends would make fun of her...

What about...Baekhyun?

Baekhyun, whom she had considered as a close friend, sharing every day life and almost every secret... would he be able to help ease the pain?  At least give her a distraction?

"Perhaps he will do..."  Suni sighed and looked at her phone.  She didn't like acting as a girl in distress and being a weak yearning for help was not her type.  But showing it to Baekhyun... it wouldn't hurt right?  Since he didn't know her in real life... he wouldn't know the strong girl that she was acting as, so being her real self would be alright.

"Guess a meeting will do..."  Suni hesitantly typed a message and sent it to Baekhyun, asking him out.  Well, though he seemed to be caring and nice, that did not guarantee that he was the same person in real life... since there were a lot of cases about the real person was not actually how they look like on the internet...

 

*Beep...*  "Message sent" was shown on the screen.

So message sent, and there's no way backing out now.  But her mind being the rational one, hoped Baekhyun would decline the invitation.

She waited patiently and then...

"What?!" was the first thing she said after reading the message. 

"He said yes...?" She scanned through the message carefully again.  "Yes! He said yes! YES!"  Well, ignoring her mind, her heart was now beating extremely fast...

 "OMO..." She replied him, telling him to wear a cap so that she could know that it's him and meet her at four in the Maximum Mall's first floor, then she went into her room, kicking open her wardrobe and taking every pretty dress that she had, trying them one by one, as if she was going on a date.

"Calm down..." She talked to the girl in the mirror, with a small grin on her face. 

At least something exciting to distract her from the depression~

At last, she picked a cute dress with a pair of boots to match with, then she check herself in the mirror again and again, till she couldn't find any flaws.

tumblr_mvohtmvokK1rsijfmo1_1280.png

 

Suni arrived at the mall.  She checked her watch and found that there's still an hours before the meeting with Baekhyun, so she wandered around the mall for a while.  After spending some time in the book shop, half an hour passed. 

'Woah... still another half to kill...' she sped off to a bubble tea store and watched the kids play at the tiny playground while the clock ticked.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_poWgUQYtU

Justin Timberlake's Amnesia was so nice~  I listened to it while writing this chapter! ^^

And credits go to the owners of the photos~

last edited: 11/11/13

( h a r l e q u i n. )