Chapter16

Confused...

 

chapter 16;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE

 

After the long car ride, the students were all alive again.  They began to choose spots for the different groups to settle down.  Mr Kang observed them from the tiny slits of his eyes and then concentrated on his newspaper.  

After an hour or two, Mr Kang strolled lazily around the students' tents and signalled them that they can have their free time until tonight's dinner.  The students were thrilled as they formed a large circle and started to discuss the games that they would play.

Hyemi, being the hyper type, immediately raised her hand and shouted, "Let's play truth or dare!"

All the boys groaned while all the girls cheered. 

"So, I'll take that as a yes." Hyemi smilingly said and took an empty glass bottle out to spin.

"Alright, let's start."

Hyemi acted as the host and started spinning the bottle.  Everybody stared as the bottle spinned rounds and rounds and finally stopped.  The first lucky one is --

"Daehyun oppa!" Hyemi happily clapped.  "Oppa, I've already got a special dare for you, please say dare--"

"Truth please."  Daehyun nonchalantly spoke and the other girls swooned over him.  Suni just sat there beside Baekhyun, putting on a cold face, but in fact, her ears perked up at Daehyun's voice.

"Fine." Hyemi shot Daehyun a secretive death glare then asked cutely, " so ... is there a girl in here that you like most~?"

Daehyun just nodded and the girls fell under his charms again.

Hyemi immediately brightened up and shot another question at him, "Who is that special girl?"

"I've already answered your truth question.  I'll not answer this one." Daehyun replied coldly.

*I should've known... You can't make Daehyun spill out any secrets against his own will.* Suni chuckled and shoke her head lightly.

Then the game went on, making the students got nervous, then sighed in relief and getting themselves into different dares.

"Alright, this will be the last round." Hyemi announced and turned the bottle for the last time.  Well, the bottle stopped and the tip of it pointed at Byul who was sitting next to Suni.  Byul gasped but Hyemi frowned in disappointment.

*This is not what I've planned... I've got to get that girl into trouble..." Hyemi glanced at Suni and an idea popped into her head.

She shouted, "Oh My God, an UFO! Look!"  She took the chance and placed the bottle pointing towards Suni while others turned to look at the sky.

"What are you talking about?" "There's nothing..." 

The students turned their faces towards the bottle again and Hyemi acted as if nothing happened.

"Eh?  I thought the bottle pointed at me? " Byul shook her head and her murmurs were just loud enough for Hyemi to hear.

Hyemi smirked and pointed at Suni, "So, as you are the last one, we should make it special to make it interesting, right?"

The whole class nodded while Suni rolled her eyes.  Hyemi then acted innocently and said, "Therefore, you must do a dare."

Suni widened her eyes to the fullest.  *What?!*

Ignoring Suni's protest, the whole class cheered and Hyemi made up her mind.  She grinned slyly and spoke," Kiss Baehyun.  On his lips."

Suni freezed.  No hell way was she going to do that! 

But the whole class were now paying attention and anticipating with their eyes glued on her,  except Daehyun.  Poor Daehyun, he cursed at Hyemi and shot daggers at her.

Baekhyun was now all flustered.  He couldn't even breath.  He made sure to thank Hyemi afterwards and now, he whispered into Suni's ear, sending shivers down her spine, "Everything's alright.  It's just a dare."

Suni didn't know what to do.  Suddenly she felt a hand pushing her hard and she felt her body collided with Baehyun's, and her lips right on top of his.  Just that slight brushing of lips sent Baekhyun on cloud nine, and his lips twitched up, forming a smile.  But Suni felt something weird.  She felt as if this was wrong.  Kissing Baekhyun was wrong.  There were no butterflies and not even a spark. 

She quickly pulled back as the class hollered and broke into cheers.  Although she didn't feel anything, she blushed due to embarrassment. 

 

---

 

Time flies and hours passed.  It's now ten o'clock at night, and the students had finished dinner.  With a still full stomache, they began to barbeque some marshmallows as dessert.  Suni was sitting with Baekhyun but she felt it was really awkward.  She swore that Baekhyun changed since the kiss this afternoon.  He acted extremely cute, trying to pamper her with aegyo, and he blushed all most all of the times.  He would even just stare at her face for minutes before snapping back into his senses.

"Say ah..." Baekhyun put a delicious barbequed marshmallow in front of Suni's mouth.  Suni immediately ate it happily, savouring its taste. 

Just as Baekhyun was preparing another marshmallow for Suni, Daehyun appeared in front of them.

"Excuse me, can you come over?"  Daehyun tapped Suni's shoulders and whispered.

"Why?  To see how sweet you are with your girlfriend?"  Suni sarcastically asked and crossed her arms instinctively.

"No, she's not my girlfriend." Daehyun calmly said but Suni didn't even trust him for a bit.  "Aish, just come," Daehyun picked her up in bridal style and successfully stole her away from the shocked Baekhyun.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES.
YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES. YOUR NOTES.

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )