Chapter7

Confused...

 

chapter7;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE

'  single quotation means the thoughts of the characters'


'Weird.'

That's what came into Suni's mind when she saw a guy wearing a cap, toying with his phone, sitting exactly where she had told Baekhyun to sit.  It's not that he's weird... it's the way she felt about this guy that's weird.  She knew it could be the Baekhyun that she met online, but the one that's sitting on the bench right now, was someone familiar.

'So... I was talking to someone I know on line...?'  Suni didn't like this idea.  She had exposed too much information about herself online, all those little details that she considered as secrets, as weaknesses...  something that she would not have said in real life.  If those who knew her, saw what she had texted Baekhyun, what would they say about her? A double-faced hyprocrit?   But there's still some hope that it'd just be some stranger right?

Suni took a deep breath and took another step towards the stranger or perhaps a friend. 

She hesitated.  What if he wasn't the sweet type of guy in real life?  You know, not everything on the internet was as it was as in reality.

A hundred thoughts popped up into her mind.  What if he wasn't Baekhyun at all...?  What if he was just pretending?  What if he was up to something?  What if...

There were just so many what ifs that Suni came up with but neither one of them could beat human nature, that was --curiousity.

Curiosity had completely taken over the fear in her.  The confidence grew as she took another step.  Just as she was about to take another step, the guy looked up and caught her gaze.

Suni felt a bit uneasy as he stared at her, but in order to keep a nice impression on him, she smiled politely and waved a little.

As if on cue, the guy took off his cap and smiled gently at her.

At that moment, Suni took in all his features, his soft brown yet absorbing eyes, small tall nose and his smile... 

Byun Baekhyun.

The name that she dreaded to hear now repeated itself in her brain.  She walked and stopped right in front of him and gingerly asked, "Hey, is there someone you're waiting for?"

Baekhyun nodded curtly and checked his note that had all the details about the girl he needed to meet. "Yeah... she's Runi."

'Oh my... so it really is him...' Suni faked a smile and said," Nice to meet you Baekhyun-ssi, I am Runi."

Baekhyun confusedly looked at Suni, " But... you're Suni... right?"

Suni nervously bit her lower lip and nodded, then showed him the conversation that she and Baekhyun had.  Baekhyun's eyes widened and stared at the conversation as his heartbeat accerlerated.

 

*Baekhyun p.o.v.*

'So it's her?' he stared at the screen and read the conversation, it was exactly the ones that he saw, using Daehyun's account.

 

*flashblack*

Daehyun sent a message to Baekhyun, telling him the password of his account and let him used it for the day.

Baekhyun got the message and immediately became interested in it.  He logged in the account and checked every conversation Runi and Daehyun had.  He scrolled down and pressed 'next', not wanting to miss any they had said to each other.

"Wow... this girl is practically spilling every secret about herself... she even told Daehyun she failed the Maths test?" Baekhyun was amused and clicked onto the 'next' button again.

Baekhyun's eyes widened at the next part of the conversation.

 

 

Runi:  Baekhyun oppa, I am so worried...

Daehyun: Why?

Runi:  I have a feeling that my boyfriend is cheating behind my back...

Daehyun:  Wow.. who would someone cheat behind such a cute girl's back?

Runi:  ^///^  Ay... but he forgot about our date and didn't even make it up to me...

Daehyun:  What?! Really?   He doesn't deserve you Runi, just leave him.  You still have me right?

Runi: Haha... yeah~ I have you, but I really do love him, and I don't know how to face him now...

Daehyun:  Aigoo, don't worry, I'm sure he'll make it up to you soon~ 

Runi: Alright... I trust you then~

Daehyun:  Go to bed now 'kay? 

Runi:  OH NO! I forgot I've got school tomorrow...  T^T

Daehyun: xD   By the way, which college do you attend?

Runi:  The  Korea College.

Daehyun:  Oh. Goodnight.

Runi: Night.

 

 

'So this girl goes to the same school as Daehyun and me... I wonder who she is...' Baekhyun wondered as he got on the bus, heading to the mall.

 

*end of flashblack*

"You're Suni... but you're Runi as well?" Baekhyun scratched his head.

"Ay... Runi is my only username, I didn't want others to know the real me." Suni's mouth's corners tugged up forming a small smile.

"I see," Baekhyun nodded, giving the phone back to Suni.  'So Suni equals to Runi, but does Daehyun know about this?'

Baekhyun was worried about his dongsaeng not only because he was not sure if Daehyun knew that all that time, he was talking to Suni, but also because of the conversations that they had. 

'Perhaps I should keep this as a secret... Daehyun wouldn't be happy if he know that Suni is Runi...' Baekhyun looked at Suni slipping her phone back into her bag and nodded to himself.

Suni looked up and saw Baekhyun nodding, so she stared at him and asked," What are you nodding at?"

Baekhyun shook his head and murmured, " Nothing..."

Suni shrugged and looked at him in the eye and said," Okay... and can I see your account then?  Just to make sure."

Baekhyun smiled a little and said," Sure."  Then, he fished out his phone from his pocket and handed it to her.

----------

Meanwhile, Daehyun was peeking at them behind a pillar.  His heart fell. 

Daehyun clenched his fist and he scowled at the sight of Baekhyun and Suni exchanging their phones. 

'What does she think she is doing?  Calling me a flirt when she's going on a date with my hyung?'  Daehyun screamed mentally and punched the pilar.   The passer-bys were all staring at Daehyun, thinking that he was somekind of weirdo.

Daehyun was disappointed.  He should be in Baekhyun's place now, sitting next to Suni, smiling sweetly together and whispering like there're only the two of them in the world.  But instead, he was now hiding behind this stupid pillar, stealing glances at them, hoping that Suni would come to him and give him a hug, or at least a greeting.

He understood that staring at them wouldn't help, he knew Suni would not glance back at him anymore,  he had lost the chance, he was the loser.

Without another longing glance, he turned and walked towards the door.  The door that would block him from entering Suni's heart, the barricade between 'us'.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

I don't understand why the font size and the style can't be changed... T^T  I don't know if it's a problem with AFF or my computer...
 

edited: 12/12/2013
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )