Chapter1

Confused...

'  single quotation means the thoughts of the characters'

 
 
"Hey honey, good morning~"

Suni was awaken from her sleep due to a beeping sound indicating she had received a message.

"Aigoo... what's that?" She slowly rubbed her eyes and blinked them open as she reached for her phone.

Suni smiled unconciously as she saw the warm message sent from Baekhyun. 

"Oppa, where are you going today?" She sent and yawned.

"Nowhere, just the ABC library to revise for the upcoming quiz."

'He is fast as usual,' She thought to herself as she typed the reply.

"Oh, you are really hardworking." Pressing the sent button, Suni sat on her bed and admired at his attitude towards school.

Suni was not a hardworking girl as she doesn't really care about school and just went daydreaming for the most of the time in class. 

'But he was different.  He was just the kind of guy who could both play and get good results at the same time... just like Daehyun oppa...' Suni thought.

"Aish...! Why did I think about that Daehyun!" Suni scolded herself mentally and hitting her head lightly with her palm.  "He is nothing like Baekhyun oppa! He is not as sweet as him and definitely a hundred time worse!" She can't stop bursting out her anger towards Daehyun.

Well, nobody can blame her for that because Daehyun oppa is becoming really strange these days...   When Suni sat down beside him for lunch, he would avoid her and went to pick another seat. She called him a thousand times but he didn't even picked it up once...

Suni sighed as she thought about the days with Daehyun, then the first time when she met Baekhyun online...

*Flashback*

It was a Friday night, which Daehyun had asked Suni out for a date.  Suni was so excited since it was sometime before Daehyun had asked her out.

'Especiallly a date~!' She mentally screamed while trying on of her cute dresses, having a hard time deciding which one she should wear. She finally picked a pink mini-dress and put on light make-up. After that, she smiled at the mirror, satisfied of her work.

As usual, Suni waited at her door for Daehyun. She chuckled and let her thoughts bring her back to the first date, Daehyun was so nervous that he came to her house an hour earlier that the meeting time, causing Suni to rush her make up. With somebody's voice talking on the phone on the pavement, she was brought back to reality while looking at the sky, covered with clouds, blurry and seems like it's going to rain at any time. She checked her phone nervously as she waited, her mind full of memories with Daehyun as she unconciously smiled.

Around half an hour passed, and it's now 8 pm, but Daehyun was still not showing up. Suni thought that maybe he wanted to give her a surprise so she continued standing in front of her house, staring at the couples walking pass her. She waited for another hour, her legs sore, she checked her watch.

'9pm...' She checked her phone and found out that there were no missed calls or any texts. Thinking maybe there's something occupying Daehyun at that moment causing him to be late, she immediately called him up and he picked it up.

''Hello, this is Daehyun.'' Suni heard his calm voice and wanted to almost punch him in the face.

'How can he still be so calm? He's an hour and a half late!'  She tried to stay calm as she cleared and said, ''Jung Daehyun, where are you now?'' She could almost feel his confusion through the phone call.

''Me? I'm at home.'' Daehyun blinked and couldn't even remember that there's a date which he should be enjoying now.  He was in fact surfing on the internet, checking his accounts on various websites.

'What?! He doesn't even remember the date? He was the one who asked me out...' Suni's grab on her phone loosen. She doesn't even know how to react to his words.

''Is there anything wrong?'' Daehyun asked at the other end of the phone when there's only silence between them. Suni felt disbelief arising and a sour feeling in her heart. She quietly sobbed and took a deep breath before having the courage to speak again.

''Wrong?''She managed to sound as calm as possible. ''Nothing's wrong... I just thought that someone asked me out tonight... but it seemed that he forgot. So bye.''

She hung up with a quick click and slipped her phone into her pocket, not forgetting to turn off her phone in the process. Suni sighed and walked back into her house, shutting the door with a loud bang.

This had been a night, and right now, she just want to waste the night on the computer, just to forget this terrible hour.

 

*Daehyun's P.O.V.*

''What? A guy asked you out? '' He literally shouted towards the phone, but Suni had already ended the call. He kicked the door of his room as he recalled the sentence over and over again...

*Someone dared to hit on her when I have already claimed her as my girlfriend?* He thought with frustration.

''Aish!'' He kicked his door again, but hurting his foot this time, since he used a bit too much force this time. He hugged his feet while he sat on his bed and accidentally knocking over his calendar that was misplaced on his bed. He turned it over and blinked furiously when he saw today's date.

''What?! It was me... I asked her out... ''He banged his head onto the wall, regretting why he had forgot this important date. That's why he sensed Suni's disappointment when he was talking to her, that's why Suni's was in disbelief when he forgot the date.

''Aish! When did I become so stupid?!'' He metally cursed himself again. He picked up his phone and called Suni but he was directed to the voicemail everytime, so he decided to text her, but she never replied.

"What to do?" He blankly looked at his phone and asked himself while thinking how to face Suni.

*end of Daehyun's P.O.V.*

 
Author's Notes

(A/N).

So this is the first chapter! Feel free to comment~

last edit: 8/10/13

0Y0Lz4y.gif