Chapter9

Confused...

 

chapter 9;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE

 

'  single quotation means the thoughts of the characters'


"I didn't know that he was this sweet in reality too," Suni murmured to herself while hanging the hat, that Baekhyun had given to her, carefully.

"I bet he is even better than Daehyun... " Suni secretly smiled at her reflection in the mirror but then frowned," why am I comparing him to Daehyun?"

"This is so frustrating..."

 

 

 

Baekhyun sighed contently after walking Suni home.

A smile secretly crept onto his face while picturing Suni with the hat that he had given to her and grinning at him, then adverted his gaze onto his phone, looking at the website. He smirked and logged into Daehyun's account.

''I'm not giving up on her... ever.''

 

 

 

 

''That's not possible...'' Daehyun was walking home with a bottle in his hand.

''No, not possible... ''

He gulped down another mouthful of beer and muttered at the passer-bys.

''Baekhyun hyung and Suni... I must be hallucinating, I must be, ''Daehyun laughed alone and looked up at the sky with a big sad smile on his face, ''Suni is mine.''

 

 

 

 

Hyemi was strolling down the road after a long night.  As she was skipping down the street, she suddenly saw a handsome young man lying on the street, calling out for someone, a girl, more specifically.

She squinted her eyes at him in amusement. Suddenly, the man got up and walked towards to her.

'' ....-ni, ...'' That man muttered softly.

 She was taken aback and cautiously backed away from him.  However, he was then tripped by a stone and fell onto her.  Hyemi widened her eyes and held out her arms to prevent him from falling.

''What a weird man... '', she shook her head and looked around for help, just then, she realized that she was the only one on the street. ''Oh my god,'' she exclaimed as her hands started to shake because of the weight of the man.

''What should I do with him?''

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

edited:  25 Jan 2014.
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )