Chapter17

Confused...

 

chapter 17;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE

 

"Yah! Let me down! Now! " Suni shouted and shook her legs vigorously but Daehyun wouldn't budge.  She blew angrily at her fringe and shut up as she knew she was only wasting her strength.

After a few more minutes,  Daehyun finally stopped.  He let Suni down and grinned sheepishly.  Suni gasped in awe.  It was a wonderful place. It was decorated with lights everywhere and there was a mat in the middle of the big piece of grass. 

Suni walked happily towards the mat and noticed that it was her favourite colour -- baby pink.

"You still remember my favourite colour?" Suni asked while beaming at Daehyun.

He nodded and sat down on the mat.  He then smiled and looked up at the starry sky, "I remembered that you told me you would like to go star-gazing, so I thought tonight would be a great choice."

Suni stared at Daehyun and her heart unconciously started beating at a fast rate.  She smiled happily and spoke softly, "I thought you forgot.  Especially after the things that happened to us."

Daehyun half-heartedly let out a chuckle and shoke his head, while pulling out a photo album. 

"Ta-dah," he waved the album in front of Suni and whispered, "Silly, I kept all our memories here so I won't ever forget how beautiful you look."

Suni blushed deeply and was touched by his words.  Even though after their break-up, she knew she still longed for going on a date with this cold yet sweet guy.

"Really?"  Suni acted as if she was surprised and snatched the photo album from Daehyun, earning a playful glare from him.  She chuckled and said, "let's see how beautiful I was."

Suni flipped open the cover, and immediately felt a pair of warm arms embracing her.  She smiled as she flipped over every page.  Each page were photos of them, when they went on their dates.  She laughed at how silly Daehyun looked when he caught the camera while eating ice-cream, then there was a photo where Daehyun was planting a kiss on her cheek and she looking shyly at the camera.  Her hands kept on flipping until it came to the last page.

The last page was empty but there were a few words written in the middle.  Suni pulled the album close as she read the words aloud,"Will you continue to make sweet and new memories with me?"

She blinked furiously at the words, as she worked out the meaning of the words.  Daehyun whispered at her ear, in a warm voice that she loved so much, "Suni, I knew we broke up and it was all my fault.  But I know that I won't be able to function without you.  I need you.  So will you please come back to me?"

Suni was stunned.  She didn't know how to react.  All she did was turned around to face Daehyun with a surprised face.  But then without her knowing, squeaked out a tiny "yes".  Then she nodded again to ensure her decision, and grinned the happiest grin ever.

Daehyun was thrilled and he threw his arms around Suni again, tightly then pulled away just to peck on her lips in a loving manner.

"Thank you so much, Suni, for giving me a chance to love again." He whispered with his heart almost jumping out of his ribcage.

Then they just sprawled out and stared at the shining stars in silence.  Huge smiles were plastered on their faces as they enjoyed each other's presence.

"But wait a minute, mister," Suni turned her body to face Daehyun, acting angrily," you've got some explaination to do."

"What explaination?"  Daehyun innocently blinked at her and asked.

Suni shot her famous death glare at Daehyun and poked his forehead, making Daehyun whimpered in pain.  "You haven't tell me the relationship between you and Hyemi."

"Oh that annoying girl," Daehyun sighed and spoke, "that's all because of you!"

"Me?" Suni pointed at herself and asked in disbelief.

"Of course.  That night you broke up with me and I was so upset that I drink till I was drunk.  But then she acted as if she was a kind-hearted girl and let me stay a night at her house."

"What? You stayed at her house?" Suni accusingly pointed a finger at him.

"Aigoo, calm down, nothing happenned, alright?  The next morning I woke up and she had a fight with her boyfriend.  After that fight, she claimed that she lost her boyfriend because of me so she kept on blabbering on that I must become her boyfriend to repay." He made sure to skip the kiss part or else Suni would literally burn him alive.

"Oh, that's it?" Suni raised her eyebrow.
 

"Yeah, that's it."  Daehyun pulled Suni into a hug and played with her fringe.  Just as Suni was about to slap his hand away, he smirked and whispered," but my lady, you've got explaination to do as well."

Suni was confused and didn't know what he meant.  Daehyun chuckled and said," you're bad at hiding secrets.  I've already found out that you're Runi at frds.com."

Suni was shocked and her jaw dropped.

*How did he find out? *
 

"Yah, don't just drop your jaw," Daehyun tipped her chin up and closed .  "So why did you kept it as a secret?"

"That's a secret so I'm not going to tell you. Hymph." Suni pouted and rolled to the other side, making her back face Daehyun.

"Yah, I told you my secret already!  You're being unfair," he poked Suni's sides, making Suni chuckled as she felt the tickleness.

"Secrets are secrets." She mumbled through laughters.

"Don't tell me you're seducing some guy online!" Daehyun pouted cutely and turned the flushing red Suni to face him.

Suni just shut and showed him a smug smile.  Daehyun frustratedly pulled at his hair.

"Aish, I don't even know why I fell for you, lovely," Daehyun sighed and planted a kiss on Suni's lips.  Suni smiled and shyly returned the kiss.
 

 

THE END

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Woah, this is already chapter 17!!!  I didn't know that I started this a year ago... It just felt like it's been a month only... xD

Anyways, this is the end of "Confused".  I hope you all liked it and comment on it~  I know that this is not the best story (and I'm not really satisfied with this story either), so I'll come back and edit it sometime later, when I have new ideas~! 

For the time being, I have a short fantasy story featuring Sehun and Mihyun~ 

IRRESISTABLE SILENCE


So I hope you'll check that out too~ ^^
Once again, thanks for reading, and I hope I'll see you in my other fanfics too.  See ya~

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )