Prince

The Fate of The Red Thread
Sunggyu released himself from you and walked away.
You staggered with your balance, but still watched his back.
He walked away With his hands in his pockets. 
The prince, Dongwoo, held your hand with strength to keep you from falling. You stood there with the most
confused face.
"What is happening?" You say under your breathe, still looking in the direction Sunggyu walked away.
"Youre becoming my bride." The prince said, holding your hand.
You turn to him with annoyance. Then you snatch your hand away from him and start walking to Sunggyu.
He walked in front of you and said "What? Do you have a thing for my assistant?"
You look him in the eye and turn around.
"No." You say as you clasp your hands.
The prince walked back to the fountain. You also walked to him, wanting to let him know about Mi-Hyun.
You sat at his side and he started reading his book.
"Yah. Youre pretty open to the idea of marrying a commoner." You say.
He his finger and turned a page.
"Yup." He said.
"Why?" You ask as you put both hands leaning on the fountain. "Is there something you will gain?" You turn your
head while looking at the cieling.
"Not at all. What other reason could there be when my parents demanded me to. I would like
to find love also." He said switching his head to the other page.
 
"Youre pretty cool." You say while looking at him reading.
He looked at you and continued reading.
'Ah, Mi-Hyun.. you would have loved this guy.' You think.
"Whatcha reading?" You ask him while leaning in on the book. He shifts away from you.
You glare at him. "You scared of me or something?" You ask. And you shift closer to him each time he does to you.
You laugh in amusement.
He looks up in annoyance, gets up and starts walking away. Leaving his book.
You open his book that is filled with poetry. Mostly romance.
You look at him walking away and hurriedly limp to him holding his book to your chest like a schoolgirl.
"Prince, you are interested in poetry?" You ask him while you are at his side, limping.
He stopped, grabbed his book from you and offered his arm.
 
'Hah. This isnt the same like with Sunggyu.' You think while looking at his arm.
"You dont need it?" He asks sarcastically.
The pain in your ankle is starting to sting.
"W-well right now i need it." You say and grab his arm.
You both are walking.
'His arm is warm.' You think.
"I asked if you like poetry." You say looking ahead to a big spaced hallway.
"I do." He says looking outside from a large window.
'Yah Mi-Hyun. I think he was your soulmate. He also loves poetry.'
You smile.
The scene right now looks like a beautiful scenery and it was captured with a camera.
You looked behind from the noise of a camera shutter.
'What the.' You think.
He asks "Whats wrong?" and turns around too.
"I guess its nothing." You say.
You both continue to walk.
 
"You like romance poetry, right?" You ask while looking him in the eye, still walking and leaning on him.
"You looked in my book." He said.
"W-well yeah. You did leave it sitting on the fountain." You reply looking down.
He awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of his head.
You laugh.
*camera shutter
"I also like poetry." You say.
"Really?" He asks. "I really dont see you as the poetry type."
"You dont seem like it also." You say.
'Plus, it was Mi-Hyuns interest mostly.' You think.
"Where are we going?" You ask him.
"Well, i was going to the bathroom." He says.
You pout and looked at him. "Why didnt you tell me?" You ask him.
"I dont think i had to tell you." He says coldly.
'Ill tell him about Mi-Hyun after he uses the bathroom.' You think.
You both stop and he seats you on a chair.
"Are these seats for people waiting to use the bathroom?" You ask sarcastically.
"I dont know. Theyre just there." He says while going into the bathroom.
"I was just playing." You mumble.
Sunggyu comes out of the bathroom and looks at you. You also look at him, twiddeling your thumbs.
 
"What a sight." He says slowly walking away. "The prince's wife waiting for him by the washroom."
You get angry and you stand up.
"If thats how you want it, fine! It is that way!" You shout to him.
He continues walking away.
"IM MI-HYUN." You say and cross your arms.
Dongwoo sets his hands on your shoulders and sits you into the chair.
"You shouldnt act recklessly with your ankle like that." He says.
'His hands are so warm.' You think. 'Theyre actually very warm, even his arms were.'
"Prince, do you have a fever?" You ask him while setting your hand on his feverish hand.
"Prince, youre burning up!" You slightly shout.
You turn to him and he barely falls to the ground.
You grab him and shout "Help!" for a minute. You give up and decide to piggy back him.
"Prince, im going to have to piggy back you." You say to him fainted on the floor.
You pick him up with all your might, and your ankle has stinging pains.
"Where is your room?!" You shout to him on your back. No response.
"Im going to have to look for it!" You shout and limp with most of your strength on your right leg.
 
You open a big honey-colored door, and it looked like a room for meetings. You carried on and opened another
door and it was a janitors closet with cleaning supplies.
Your eyes are tearing up with each step you take. You reach the end of a hall and open the door.
 
It seemed convincing enough to be his room, it was huge with a study desk, a porch and everything.
You ran to his bed with tears coming out, turned back and flopped with him on his bed.
You wiped your tears and clenched your teeth. Then you pushed him so his head could meet the pillows.
He looked peaceful, and you smiled with your eyes watered up.
He grabbed and held you.
"D-Dongwoo! I mean Prince!" You shout. "Im not, i mean im not Mi-Hyun!"
He snored.
"P-Prince?" You ask.
Your body felt like it gave up and you didnt move. You thought about everything. Like losing Mi-Hyun, Sunggyu being
mad at you for who knows what.
You cried in the Prince's embrace.