Market.

The Fate of The Red Thread
While you were skipping your way home, you were thinking about stuff like
'Mi-Hyun, do you approve? I wonder how old he is.. just few years off is okay.. am i thinking like an ahjumma?'
Youre heading to a stairecase, and you miss the last step from loss of concentration.
"Haha, where am i going with thi-" Youre ankle bends and there is a slight cracking sound.
You cover your painful moans with your  right hand you managed to pull from under yourself. You flop your body so
your back meets the ground. 
"Ow." You say calmly controlling your tone of voice. You sit up and stick out your leg with the hurt ankle.
You stare at it controlling all emotions.
"Omo! Its swelling!" You shout out adruptly.
You manage to get yourself up with both your hands, and limp a couple steps till you reach your building.
Having help with the buildings walls, you got to your place no problem.
 
You hurriedly took off your shoes, limped to the fridge for ice, hurting your ankle, but knowing
the ice was going to make it better fast.
You fell where you stood in front of the fridge after getting the ice. You grabbed your cloth from your bag,
wrapped it around the ice and you put it on your ankle right away.
You looked at the cieling in pain. Then to your shoes by the door mat.
"..my shoelaces came out also. Was it because i cant tie my shoes that this happened to me?"
You took your left ankle, the undamaged one, and banged it against the floor.
"Ow~"
You pouted.
"Today was a lot to take in.." You rest your head on the fridge and yawn.
You slowly close your eyes and eventually fall asleep.
 
Someone is waiting for you at the end of a red carpet on a throne. You approach him step by step till you
recognize his face. Kim Sunggyu. Wearing a crown? One blink, hes in a tux, and youre in a frilly wedding dress.
He offers his hand.
And you awake at 8am.
"W-what was that?" You ask yourself.
You laugh in disbelief.
'Wait.. perhaps..' You think.
"No.. haha"
You look at your ankle and only see your cloth on it. The ice has melted and the water is around you.
You scream.
"Ah! It looks like i peed myself!" You get up with the strength on your left leg and ankle.
"Have to change, have to change." You say to yourself while limping to the bathroom with slight 
strength on your right ankle.
 
You come out with a beige long sleeved shirt and black shorts, since it was easy enough to put on.
You hurredly limp to your bed and lay down.
"Yah, i think that ice made it a bit better. What is that stuff, holy water?" You smile and grab the remote.
You recall the news 2 days ago while holding the remote.
"Isnt it Saturday?" You sit up.
"Its Saturday."
You shoot up, forgetting about your ankle and almost fall, but your arm grabs hold of the bed for support.
"Hana, you babo."
You get down on your knees and crawl around your kitchen to look for the ring you threw.
You spot it on the door mat, with dirt on it from you stepping on it. You pick it up hold it up to your face,
eyeing it carefully for any damage. And put it on your ring finger.
"Looks okay. Haha, Mi-Hyun.. I was going to steal your prince. But, I think i met someone better."
You say out loud.
"I would have felt bad marrying someone who was meant for you.. how should i tell them youre gone.."
 
"I should go shopping, i cant survive on what i have here. Nothing." You get up and put on your shoes carefully.
"Im going to be more careful." You promise yourself. You grabbed your bag and head out the broken door.
You slowly walk to a store, it was quite far away but you thought you needed the exercise.
 
Once you were in the store, you headed for the meat. Your ankle felt worn out by the time you were done
selecting the meat, but you still had to shop.
"Its going to be worse if i dont have food this week." You mumble to yourself.
 
Now youre starting to limp more while youre looking through the yogurt.
While youre walking and scanning through the yogurt, you carelessly bump into someone.
"Oh, oh Mianheyo!(Sorry)" You bow without looking at them.
You stand back up straight and your ankle is hurt a lot more.
Once you looked up, the stranger greeted
"Yah~, Hana!"
You looked to their face. You were confused for awhile, but then you showed the shock in your face.
'What is she doing here?!' You think to yourself.
"Yah, Hana dont be like that. How long has it been? 10, 11 years?" She hugs you.
Right now you have all your weight on your left leg and you almost tip over.
But you get saved by what seemed to be your old classmate's hug. You originally werent going to hug her back because
she was the bully that almost took over your life in highschool.
 
You gain your balance after she releases you from her hug.
"Hana, are you married now? You look very pretty, and they say that you get prettier after you are with someone~"
She annoyingly asks.
'Really? She asks me that first?' You think.
"No, b-but i am with someone" You stutter, obviously showing youre anxious.
"How about you, Yun-Ji?" You ask smiling.
She replies, "Im married, how long has it been now.. 2 years? Yes." She then holds up her hand, showing you her ring.
Your mouth opens slightly.
"Ohh~ nice. I have a couple ring with my boyfriend." You say and show off the gold ring.
She stares at it for a few seconds, then back at you. Then to the yogurt.
"Im just here shopping while my husbands at work" She says, obviously showing off.
She turns her head to you.
"Are you okay, Hana? Youre sweating." She asks.
"Ah, im okay." You say, controlling the pain coming from your ankle.
"But," you look at her.
"Why is your hair that short? Its exactly how mine looked in highschool.."
"Ah~" she says.
"I think it just really suits me." She runs her finger through her hair.
You scoff silently and think.
'Its been awhile of putting weight on it. Ow~ it hurts so bad. I gotta sit down somewhere!'
"Well its been nice meeting you again, Yun-Ji. But i gotta go." You turn around quickly.
When all of a sudden *BAM*
You bump into someone and fall on top of them. Dropping your groceries.
You meet eyes with the stranger.
"Sunggyu." You say while looking into his eyes.
 
"Hana." He responds back.
"Dont be like this~" He playfully says.
You look at him, then to Yun-Ji. An idea in your head has come.
You put your mouth by his ear and whispered
"Please help me." You get up swiftly and say
"This is my boyfriend, Sunggyu." pointing your hand at him lying on the floor.
He looks at you and Yun-Ji back and forth, but it didnt take him long to realize.
He shot up and bowed.
"Hello, i am Hana's boyfriend."
Yun-Ji bowed her head a little,
"Hello." She says.
"Are you the one who got her that ring?" She asks.