The man dressed in black.

The Fate of The Red Thread
-Friday morning-
*You awake*
"Yes~ break today." you say while arching your back and arms in the air, stretching.
"But.." you put down your arms.
"I wonder if im okay for food for atleast a week till pay.."
You get up 
and run to look for extra money in a box from the tv stand cabinet.
 
 
You notice something
..an envelope.
'what is this?' you think to yourself.
Fulfilling your curiousness, you open the envelope. Inside you find a handwritten letter, credit card and shoes
with red laces.
Surprised, you take the shoes out and read the letter to yourself.
'Hana, I have never told you this but..' You put your hand in the front of your mouth.
'..I have always been getting these random money transfers from someplace i dont know.
I had always been wondering if its from the Palace, or my parents.. I could not find out.
But Hana, if it is from the Royal Family, tell them I am truly thankful. Although I couldnt spend any of it,
I didnt want to. I leave it with you..' "Idiot, that is really like Mi-Hyun.." .. You continue.
'..As well as the ring. Think of this as my will.. although its not much'*Your eyes start to tear*
'..So Hana, please live a good life in royalty..' *You start crying with your hand in a fist in your mouth to keep you
from making noises*
'Please learn to tie your shoes. Babo. (Fool)
'Salanghae.(I love you.) - Mi-Hyun."
 
Tears fall from your eyes, down to your cheeks.
"Whats this?" You ask while wiping your the tears from your face.
You look up at the ceiling resting your head on the end of the bed.
"When was the last time I cried?" You questioned yourself.
You think of any of the times you would have cried.
"..i.. i cant think of anything. What kind of person am i.."
You pick your head up and a tear falls to your hand.
You look at your hand.
You stare at the ring around your ring finger for a moment.
You really try to take it off.
Once it was off, you threw it across the room, to the kitchen.
You then grabbed your head with both of your hands and sat with your knees against your chest.
 
You had almost fell back asleep after that, but your stomach was growling.
"Wait," you say.
You go towards the box with the envelope.
You sniff your runny nose, caused from crying.
"Can i really use this card?.. theres the card pin and everything.."
*Your stomach growls*
"Just for today." You say to yourself.
You grab both the shoes with just your pointer finger and your thumb. You walked to door mat and set down the shoes.
Carefully putting on the shoes, you remember you cant tie your laces. So then you just tucked them in the sides of your foot.
"Aish! I still dont know why you cant learn a simple tying technique of shoe laces. Well youre lucky you have me! 
You would be sticking your shoelaces inside your shoe if I wasnt here for all we know...
Or maybe you'd wear shoes with no laces... But you love sneakers..." Mi-Hyuns voices echos in your mind.
You smile a weak smile.
 
You head out with what you slept in because it was average enough to go outside with.
A pink cardigan, short styled sweat pants and your bag.

 
You head out to a nearby restaurant.
You sat down to what seemed closest by the entrance, also closest to the exit.
"Bean paste soup please, ahjumma." you slightly shout.
She nods and smiles from across the room.
*You take out your phone, and glance outside*
Its started raining instantly.
"Slight chance of rain, huh?" You say out of rememberence of the weather report.
"What is this, a thunder storm?"
A big thunder clap follows a lightning flash.
"..glad i got here when i did."
 
You look around, hearing the pouring rain drops on the window in the background.
Only about 5 customers in the place, and only 2 of them are talking.
You could also hear the food cooking in the kitchen, you slightly lift your nose to smell the aroma.
A mother and her daughter are finished eating and just paid the bill.
They both walk hand in hand, the child stops just in front of you, lets go of her moms hand and kneels down.
She was tying her shoe laces. You were looking back and forth at her shoe lace technique and her face to scan
how young she was.
Her mom gave you a funny look, held her daughters shoulder and pushed on.
You realized the situation and lowered your head in a pout.
"aish, whats wrong with me?" You scratched your head, then looked at your feet.
"..ohyeah. Thats whats wrong with me."
 
You continue sniffing the sweet aroma of soup, beef etc.
Your stomach then growls. Your eyes go just a little wider and you grab hold of your stomach as if thats going
to stop the growling.
There is a snicker from across the room. You look in the corner of the room and there you see a man 
dressed in all black. He is covering his face with sunglasses and a black scarf, also covering his laughs.
You cross your arms together and slump. You passive aggressively say "Go ahead, laugh at the hungry." under your breathe.
He must have heard you because he cleared his throat and sat politely.
You put your right leg on top of the other and smiled.
"Thats more like it."
 
The worker ahjumma sets down your order in front of you. You release your limbs from being together and you
bang your knee on the table, spilling your soup slightly. The ahjumma must have been surprised because her eyes
had widened and her hands had spread out all of her fingers even after 2 seconds of hitting the table.
Muffled laughs came from the corner of the room, you look. He had his forehead on the edge of the table
laughing with his whole body. Ticked off, you go to pay for your food.
 
You then paid for your food at the counter, walked to your table and stared at your food. Then to the stranger.
You scoffed and walked on, to the door that had slamming rain drops against it.
Looking up in the sky you kept a whine from coming out. You put your bag over your head, pushed the door open
with your hips and started running.
When all of a sudden, a dark shadow went above your head keeping you from the rain, you look up. An umbrella.
An arm grabs your waist and leads you to the way you came. You look up and its the man dressed in black,
without his sunglasses on and the scarf out of the way.