Ahjumma.

The Fate of The Red Thread
Looking into the man dressed in blacks eyes, it made your heart skip a beat.
You grabbed your shirt, over the location of your heart. He looked at you and laughed.
"Did you fall for me?" he smirked.
"No! You just scared me half to death!"
You both got back in the restaurant and it didnt take you long to realize that he still had his hand
around your waist tightly.
You released yourself from his grip, stepped one step away and looked down at your thumbs twiddeling.
You glanced at him and said "Close your umbrella, youre gonna get bad luck."
He looked at you.
"Alright."
He clicked a button on his umbrella that closed it and the rain drops on the umbrella shot at random places.
Even on your face.
You were about to shout, but you saw his face with a few drops on it. You looked away from 
him to laugh silently with your hand in front of your mouth.
You grabbed a cloth from your bag and wiped his face softly, giggling and forgetting about drying yourself.
 
 
As you were padding him with your cloth, you realized something.
You opened your mouth slightly, backed away and said
"You-youre that person from before."
'How could i not remember such a face.. well, he did look different in the rain. So handsome.. Wait, what am i saying?'
He looked at the people in the place and looked back at you and smiled uneasily.
He then grabbed you by your wrist and led you to his seat in the corner. He sat down, ruffled his hair in place
and gestured you to sit down.
 
You scoffed and looked up in annoyance. You looked back at him and said
"Ill leave now."
You turned around and he stopped you by grabbing your wrist.
"Ill pay." He said.
You looked at his hand around your wrist, then his eyes not even looking at you, but at a menu.
"Lets have bulgogi(marinated beef bbq). How ever much you want." He eye smiled at you.
You looked at him with your head tilted, showing that youre thinking.
'Free food.' You nod.
He released your wrist and you sit down, placing your bag on the table.
 
 
You clear your throat, ready to shout out your meal. 
"Ah-!"
He covers your mouth with his hand and goes to the counter
to order.
Dumbfounded, you just put your hands together and twiddle your thumbs.
"He doesnt even know how much i want."
You look at his sunglasses, then to him ordering at the counter.
You grab the sunglasses and put them on, waiting for his return.
Continuing your twiddling, he arrives.
 
He looks at you funny and folds his arms and looks away.
"Isnt the weather too dark for sunglasses?" He asks.
"Speak for yourself." You reply. "Why do you need sunglasses when theres such weather outside?" You tilt your head.
"Oh, here comes the food." He says, ignoring your question.
"That was fast." You say. 
You both back away a little for the food to be placed in front of you.
The ahjumma walks away and you say
"jalmuhgetsumnida. (I will eat well)" while cracking your chopsticks apart.
He follows you and takes the first piece of meat.
 
"Youre not going to eat it wrapped around in lettuce?" You ask him while picking up a piece of lettuce.
"No, i prefer just the meat." He replies.
"I will make you one with lettuce around it. You need vegetables." You say smiling while making it.
He looks at you chewing his food. "Who are you to say that? My mom?"
You look at him with a glare, but then go back smiling and you try to feed him.
"Aah" You say, telling him to do the same. You have your hand under the food, to keep it from falling.
You smile and think 'What am i doing???.. am i acting on impulse?.. hes so cute, i want to be cute around him.'
"Yah, ahjumma. Im not a baby." He says, taking it from your hand and putting all of it in his mouth.
"A-ahjumma?.. cant you atleast call me noona?"
He looks at you and says "well how old are you?"
"Not telling." You reply.
 
"But hey," He says.
"Whats your name?"
You look at him and sit politely. You then grab the end of the sunglasses and say
"Bond.. James Bond." You smirk.
He stares at you for a moment and slightly smiles while chewing his food.
"What is that.." He says and laughs.
"What?"You ask.
"You wear fake eyelashes?" He chuckles.
"Hm?"
He points at your face with his chop stick.
You feel around your face and stop at a slight bump. You pick it off and you look at your fake eyelash.
You look at it with surprise. 'Yah, was it because of the rain? The glasses?' You look outside, and the rain is dying down.
"W-well.." You say.
"It improves my face a bit." you say while taking off the sunglasses.
 
He looks down and laughs. He then looks back up at you and says
"Both your eyes are pretty" pointing at both the one with the fake eyelash, and the other one without.
You cover the one without it and look away from him.
You take off the other fake eyelash from your eye, turn back and put the eyelashes in your bag. Then you continue to eat.
He smiles at you, then looks at his watch. He shot up.
"I gotta go." he said grabbing his jacket.
You stand up and say " o-oh. okay, ahnyeongheegaseyo.(peacefully go)" You bow.
He leaves the bill on the table and waves goodbye.
"I-its Hana!" you shout to him.
He smiles at you and walks off.
You look at the table and see his sunglasses there. You scoff.
'Forgetful.'
You stay in the place for a while more because you have no place to go after that.
"I should have asked for his number or something. How will we meet again.. another coincidence?" You think out loud to
yourself.
 
You look outside, and the sun is shining. You shade yourself with one hand and pick up the sunglasses with the other.
You see a white piece of paper taped on it.
It had phone digits on it. "It even has his name.. Kim Sunggyu." You say. "Kim Sunggyu...Kim Sunggyu.."
You smile and take the paper off to put it in your pocket.
You breathe out and slump on the chair. Then you picked up the money he left, you count it just to make sure its enough for the bill.
"Th-this isnt enough.." You clear your throat and shout "Ahjumma!"
You see her serving other people, going back and forth.
You get up with everything and go pay at the counter. "Please charge my meal on this credit card please." you say
while fishing out the credit card from your bag and handing it to the ahjusshi.
'I want to keep this money.' You blush.
"Ahjusshi,ahjusshi.. Ahjumma.." You say while walking out of the restaurant.
"Ahjumma, ahjumma............." You remember Sunggyu calling you that.
You scoff, but then smiled wholeheartedly your way home.