Chapter 4

*Teen Top Family*

“I can’t believe! L.Joe, we will have a babygirl… I’m so happy!” Chanhee happily said. He, Byunghun and Sang Kyu came back home and cheerful Chanhee can’t stop talking about how many little dresses he will buy or how pink the baby bedroom will be. Byunghun and Sangkyu just rolled their eyes.

Byunghee grabbed Chanhee's waist. "I am happy you are happy... but Chanhee you scared me when send me the message. Don't do that again!!" 

"But I just want to make you a surprised... I'm sorry." He said making aegyo at the same time. He kissed his husband on the cheek. “I have to tell it to Niel too.” He picked the phone and called Niel… but nobody answered. He tried several times but unsuccessfully.

Minutes later, Byunghun passed next to him and saw his sad look. “What’s happen, yeobo? You were so happy, now you are sad?! Do you want one cookie?” Chanhee nodded and picked not just one cookie half of the packet of cookies.

“He didn’t answer the phone.” He said pouting. “I miss him. He is my best friend and lately I’m never with him neither talk to him on the phone. I think that he is avoiding me. I don’t know why!”

“Oh, don’t be dramatic. Maybe he is busy with something...”

“Normally, he will get our sons from the kindergarten at the same time for make something together but  few days up here he get Ji Min sooner... I miss him.”

“I know, baby. Don’t worry that much, okay?”

 

Two days later was the night that C.A.P and L.Joe have the performance so Chanhee stayed with SangKyu at home. He wanted to invite Niel to join them with Ji Min, but one more time he didn’t answered the phone. He went to N.A.P’s apartment, since it is only two floors above his apartment (the three couples live in the some building).  When he went, Niel opened the door but said that he was too busy for that then closed immediately the door. Chanhee thought it was strange. He knows that Niel is acting strange and he’s wonder why.

He and SangKyu watched C.A.P and L.Joe’s performance live on TV. That was amazing, he was very proud of his husband and his friend. That made him want to return to the stage but now it’s impossible because of his situation. After all, Hyung Ki is too younger  and he need his parents. And will happen the something when his daughter born, she will need her parents. Maybe Teen Top can make a comeback in 2 or 3 years after. After the performance Chanhee immediately said to his son to go sleep.

“But omma, I not sleepy and I want to watch the rest of the program.”

“Kyu, this is too late for a boy of your age still wake up.”

“I do it if you stay with me. Can it be?”

“Of course! By the way, omma tonight is alone so I can sleep with you.”

After they brushed the teeth, Sang Kyu went to his own bedroom.

“Didn’t you want to sleep with omma?” Chanhee asked confused.

“Yes, but I thought that we are sleeping here…” He answered more confused than his omma.

“No… Sang Kyu, two people can’t sleep in that small bed, babo. Let’s go to my bedroom.” But the boy didn’t follow him.

“Let’s go.” Chanhee repeated more slowly.

“Omma, you know that I have that problem, I just can sleep in my bedroom.”

Chanhee remembered it. “Oh, I forgot it, sorry babe… you’re afraid of the dark so do you need your night light to fall asleep.” The boy ashamed nodded. “But if you are with omma, you won’t be afraid of the dark anymore right?”

“If appa was here too I haven’t afraid! But just omma… I don’t know…” Chanhee gave him ‘no, you didn’t say that’ look. The boy just laughed and runway from his omma to his parent’s bedroom. Chanhee laid next to SangKyu and closed his eyes.

"Ommaa?!" He called his omma who put a arm around his son to be more next to him.

"Yes?" Chanhee asked stillwith eyes closed.

"Good night, sleep well." Chanhee smiled and replied him.

 

In the next day at the morning Byunghun comeback home and didn’t see Chunhee or Sang Kyu in somewhere, normally in that hour SangKyu was already seeing his favorite cartoons on the TV… so he went to go to the Chanhee’s and his bedroom where he found two boys sleeping. He laid on the bed too and hugging his child. Almost one hour later he slowly opened his eyes and the first thing that he saw was the two boys staring him. Suddenly, Chanhee and Sang Kyu hugged him tightly at the some time. “Yeeh, guys… what you are doing?” While he was laughing.

“Appa, your performance was so deabak! You are so deabak!” Byunghun was smiling full of proud.

“Yes, it was really deabak! Good work, L. Joe~” Chanhee gave him a kiss on the cheek. Sangkyu continued told to his appa the parts that he liked on his performance. 

"So, do you like it, right?" Byunghun asked him who just nodded. 

"Do you want to became a rapper too like appa or a singer like omma?" Chanhee questioned.

"None of them... I don't like to be on stage..." His parents laughed.

“Really? Do you really are our kid? Aigoo..." Byunghun said.

"Nevermind, I wake up with a desire of pancakes… I will make pancakes but first I have to go to the bathroom.” He said leaving the bedroom on the way to the bathroom nevertheless he could hear his son happily sang ‘pancakes, pancakes”

After, when he went to the kitchen he faced with Byunghun with a pink cute apron and making pancakes. “You almost don’t sleep, I can cook it!” Chanhee said but Byunghun despising him answered. “I slept on the car in the come back to here and I like to cook pancakes, Sang Kyu helped too.” The boy smiled and nodded.

“Okay. Let’s eat. Oh my god, This is really good, thank you guys. Did you see what you are make me, baby? When you born I will be so fat…” He was talking with his mouth full of food. 

“Ahh, Cap Hyung told me that maybe he, Niel and Ji Min came here tomorrow, but just maybe.” L.Joe informed his husband.

“Yehh, I will meet Niel. I want to talk with him and maybe I can found out why he is acting strange…”

----

So, what Chunji want to tell L.Joe was a good new... ^~^ 
Thanks everyone who read, commented, subscribed and voted. You make me soo happy, you know?? TTuTT