Chapter 17 - End

*Teen Top Family*

-- So I will jump again of time... because everyone want to read Changrick wedding right??--

Five months after, that was April and Changhyun always said that he wanted to married on spring because that was the season when flowers are more beautiful. He always imagined a beautiful altar on a garden full of flowers of differents colors.

“So you may kiss.” The priest said to them smiling. Changhyun looked to his husband who was smiling like a fool too. ‘Oh no, he isn’t going win.’ He though while remembering with their talk two days ago.

*Flashback*

“Do you believe that in two days we are getting married?” After saying that, he gently kissed the boy’s forehead. “And I will say that I promise to be your husband for the rest of my life and you will agree. And do you know what came next? I will give you a romantic kiss on the lips in front of everyone...” Changhyun blushed hard removing Jonghyun’s hands from his cheeks.

“You will kiss me in front of everyone?” He asked with a confused expression.

“Wea? Ricky-ah, that seems that you never went to a wedding… you know that the couple kiss each other in the end of the vows.” He answered with a more serious ton.

“Of course, I know that. I’m not stupid! But why is this you kiss me in front everyone and not me kissing you in front everyone? I am going to become your husband, not you wife…” Changhyun seems really angry and Jonghyun didn’t know what to say. He never expects that reaction.

*End of Flashback*

Then Jonghyun put an arm around Changhyun’s waist. He took a second to think about what Changhyun said to him about the kiss. Even so he gave him that perfect wedding kiss. He smiled when noticed that Changhyun were returning the kiss. When they broke the kiss happily smiled to the smaller boy who was biting his own lip.

‘Oh no… what is he thinking?’ Jonghyun immediately though but decided to ignore it and looked back to the priest. When suddenly felt two arms pushing and then felt Changhyun gave him a quickly kiss.

“Ah-ah, Changjo babo! See I can kiss you too.” He said with a proud smile. Everyone that didn’t understand what going on started laughing. Changhyun was hiding his face with his hands. Jonghyun couldn’t stop thinking how cute his husband was.

 

After the wedding ceremony was time to the wedding reception. Everything was amazing and beautiful. Of course that was chosen to detail. The couple was much occupied talking with all of their guests but they were enjoyed their special day.

“Yah, Niel… stop eating! You are pregnant but did you never listen that you can’t eat for two?!” Chanhee said to Niel who glared him. He noticed that everyone on that table was nodding agreeing with Chanhee, including Minsoo.

“But I am not pregnant with one baby, they are two. Two babies. Two against me. I need to eat!” Niel was whimpering.

“Oh, so do you already have the confirmation?” Niel and Minsoo simply nodded.

“Ahah, you were crying because you can’t have more babies now you are going to have twins.” Byunghyun made fun but he was the only one laughing and Chanhee was gave him a ‘oh please L.Joe, don’t make fun of serious things’ face what made him immediately stop.

After, the new married couple appeared next to them. Changhyun picked up his Hyung ki from Minsoo’s lap and remembered something that he needed to say to everyone. “Omg, Hyung Ki already said his first word and that was umma.” He was really happy.

“Yeh, yeh… But now he called umma to everything, look.” Jonghyun said while picked up the baby from his husband arms. “Hyun ki, what is this?” He pointed to the baby’s pacifier and the baby with this cute voice answered ‘umma’. Jonghyun continued pointing to random things and the baby always answered ‘umma’.

“Jonghyun, I really hate you and I don’t want to be mad with you at our wedding day!”

“Maybe we can do it another way.” Chanhee picked up Hyung Ki and said to the baby. “Ki baby, where is umma?” The baby raised his arms to Changhyun who immediately made a dance of victory.

“See Choi Jonghyun, our son knows perfectly that I am his umma. You are just jealous because he just wants to know about me. Don’t be like that yeobo, he knows you too… Hyun Ki, where is your appa?” And that moment, the baby raised his little arms to Jonghyun.

“I love you two so much. You are my after all.” Jonghyun said hugging his two babies.

“Oh no… I think I gonna puke… so much Changrick moments…” Everyone laughed with Niel’s comment.

“Yeobo, you are on the Changrick wedding of course there only are Changrick moments…” Minsoo answered and pushed Niel out of the chair. “Let’s dance…”

 

“Oh, Changjo… Changjo, our angel came…” Changhyun called his husband who was playing with Hyun Ki and the baby’s toys. They immediately went receive their guest.

“I am so happy you came!” Changhyun gave a bear hug to their special guest.

“Of course, I can’t lose your wedding… Thank you very much for the invitation…”

“You were the one who put us together. If wasn’t you, probably weren’t together now and we didn’t have this beautiful baby.” Jonghyun thanked. “Hyung Ki, do you want to go to you’s lap?” The baby nodded his head cutely.

“Oh came here, Hyun Ki!” you said a while receive the little boy on the arms. “ I already ask you to not calling me by my username… you can call me my real name!”

“But I like you username…you... remember when we first met and I discover that you was trying to steal my Changjo.” Changhyun put his arms around his husband waist and said. “But now he is just mine, muahahahah!” Their fan just rolled his eyes, moved to the table where only Chunjoe couple was with his little sleepy Eun Ah and sat down talking with them.

 

Like everyone knows that in weddings, kids are always together, playing and running everywhere. So even with Ji Min saying that she didn’t want to be with SangKyu anymore because he was evil and boring they were playing together.

SangKyu sat on the ground hiding behind one table. Ji Min thought it strange but followed him. She straightened her princess dress that combined perfectly with SangKyu clothes. Of course that was chosen by Niel and Chanhee who can't stop shipping the little couple.

“I love weddings! Mainly when they kiss… that was always so romantic… oh and Uncle Ricky was so funny kissing Uncle Changjo…” Ji Min happly said.

“Aren’t you wondering why I brought you here where nobody can see us?” Sang Kyu seriously asked a while he looked into the girl’s eyes. ‘I am looking into her eyes… that was how appa said me to do…’ he thought and then he took a deep breath. The girl just nodded.

“Romantic kiss? Like this one?” He didn’t let her said anything and kissed her softly on the lips.

Ji Min couldn’t believe it, her first kiss was stolen by Lee Sang Kyu. 

 

--

Hiii > u < //  So, I have two things to tell you... The first one is: This is the last chapter...  and the second one is: I didn't mark complete because I am going to write an extra chapter :3 then please don't unsubscribe, wait just for one more chapter..

Omg, 80 subscribers?! I never had so much subscribers * --- * I'm soooo happy!! Thank you everyone, i'm really thankful... 

~º Vote! Comment! Read! Subcribed! º~ pleaseeeee