Chapter 7

*Teen Top Family*

“No, you don’t need to do that. After all, you’re pregnant, you can’t worry so much. I hope that this is just phase, everything going be alright. But thank you.” Minsoo gave him a little smile and hugged him. The doorbell rang again and this time was Chanhee who opening it.

“Oh, Niel. You are here!” Chanhee happly said immediately he saw him.

“What are you thinking you are doing?” Niel coldly asked and pushed Chanhee who gave two steps back, found himself next to his husband.

Byunghun didn’t like how Niel talked with Chanhee. “What do you want more? You have everything and now you want my daughter, too?” Niel approached violently to Chanhee.

Byunghun stopped Niel. “Are you crazy? Don’t ever try to touch him. What happen with you, man? You know that he’s pregnant, came down, okay?” He was talking aggressively too.

“Omma? Were you crying? What’s happen?” Ji Min asked hugging his omma’s leg.

“No, I wasn’t!” Niel aggressively said without looking to his daughter.

“Yes, you were crying. You can talk with me. Remember, I’m your best friend!” Chanhee said worried.

“No, thank you. I don’t need you help!” Niel said and picked Ji Min’s hand. “Let’s go home.” And they got up. Minsoo apologized to Chanhee and Byunghun. And leave too.

 

In the next day, Ji Min and Sang Kyu went to the Kinder Garden like usually. “Ji Min, why are you doing it to me?” Woohyun asked to Ji Min who turned her face to other side and pretended that she hadn’t heard that. Ji Min was ignored him all day without any explanation. He stayed alone in the corner of the classroom playing with his teddy bear.

SungJong who was playing with Ji Min at the time couldn’t ignore the sad little boy. “Hyung, what’s happening? Why aren’t you wanted to playing with us? Minnie said me that you don’t want to play with us but you are alone?”

“I want to play with you… What Ji Min said isn’t true! She is ignored me all day and don’t know why!”

“Don’t worry, hyung. I am here to play with you.” Smiling SungJong said and Woohyun just smiled back nodding. So, they started playing together.

 

A few minutes after, Ji Min come next to SungJong and said without looking at Woohyun “You should be playing with us!”

“But hyung was alone and sad so, I came…” He innocently answered.

“Came play with us!!” She pushed SungJong.

“Aiigoo, what have I done for you begin so mean to me?” When the girl heard that immediately replied “You love SangKyu and don’t say me anything! And you know that I love him too!”

“WHAT?” Woohyun surprised said aloud. Ji Min crossed her arms and made an angry face. “I thought we were friends, but you lied to me!”

“I don’t lie to you and also I don’t like SungKyu. I LOVE SUNGGYU!” The boy was blushing hard. “Why I should tell you that I like someone? You never ask and I don’t like to talk about that…”

“SungGyu? I never heard that name, but that’s really similar with SangKyu!”

“You don’t know SungGyu because he’s already in the second grade. Wait, you know him but probably you don't remember... He has at my birthday party, he was that boy who was playing with Myungsoo.”

“Really?” Ji Min was a little ashamed. Maybe his friend is right and she was so mean to him. She isolated Woohyun from everyone because she wanted to him begin alone.“I’m sorry… if for what I did…” She apologized. “Can we be friends again?”

“I forget you and yes, we can be friend!”

“Thank you.” Ji Min smiled to him and he smiled too. "But Oppa?! That boy have really really small eyes and look like a hamster..." Woohyun stared to her making a creepy face. "Ahah,... I' m sorry again...you really like him... don't worry hyung, I will make him because your boyfriend!! My omma put Changrick together... and I look alike my omma..." Woohyun was looking suspicious and SungJong just laughed with his noona and his hyung's talk.

 

“Oh my god, Changjo uncle, you came pick me up from school.” Ji Mi ran to him who picked her in his arms.

“That’s true. Your appa asked me to pick you up because he was many work to do in T.O.P. I have to work too… Do you want to come with me to the T.O.P Media or do you want to just go home? Beakpo is in T.O.P, too.” The little girl was really undecided. She loved to be in T.O.P Media but her omma was alone at home.

“Can you take me home, uncle?” She gently asked. “Of course I can! Let’s go. Go pick your bag and go home.”

 

Niel opened the door and that were Jonghyun with Ji Min. They talk for a while but Jonghyun needed to hurry. He closed the door and find Ji Min in front of the fan. He sat next to her.

“Omma, it’s too hot. I am dying! Can we go to the Andy ahjussi’s pool? Or can he go with everyone to the beach like we do in the last summer?”

“Maybe, I don’t know.” He said it closing his eyes and laying on the floor.

“Omma, why is appa working and you not?”

“Because I don’t have any schedule now… Teen Top isn’t making anything now.”

“But why don’t you teach how to play piano in grandma’s music school like you made before? You can’t just be sad at home… if you are sad, I am sad too. You have to smile~" Niel didn’t answer. “Can I made more one question?” She asked.

“Why are you always asking me stuff?” He said rolled his eyes.

“Omma, are you mad with Chunji uncle?” She asked and stayed to his omma who looked away.

“I made lemonade, do you want some?” He offered and making his way to the kitchen. That was the enough for the little girl forget about what she asked.            

--

Thank you to everyone, who subcribed or read, I really appreciate all the comments... <3