Chapter 12

*Teen Top Family*

“Chanhee, Chanhee… Oh my god, you woke up…” Byunghun who entered on the hospital’s bedroom running was hugging his husband tightly. He started kissing him several times and didn’t give a chance to the another boy talk. “I love you so so much. Please, don’t do that again…”

Chanhee slowly took Byunghun’s hands off from his neck. “Byunghun you are hurting me.” Sleepy Chanhee put a hand on his head, that hurt… actually ever part of his body hurt. Fortunately that was a bearable pain.

“I’m sorry for hurt you…”He cutely sat on the chair next to him.

Chanhee smiled. “No problem. Hmm… L.Joe, they said that you were seeing her. How is she? I want to see her! Bring me there, please!” He pouted and his eyes were full of tears.

“Come down. She is okay. Don’t cry please. Doctor is almost coming. He will explain you everything.” He kissed his forehead. “I think that the doctor don’t want you to leave this bed.”

“But… Okay… Nevermind, where is SangKyu? Hyung said me that he was with you…”

“He was here with us…” Byunghun said. Minsoo and Jonghyun just nodded agreeing with Byunghun. “Where is he?” Byunghun asked a while looked out for the bedroom. He looked down and saw the little boy sitting on the entrance of the room with his arms around his legs and his head hidden on his knees.

“Sangkyu-ah, omma is wake up. Don’t you want to see him?” He tried to pull the baby hand but he was interrupted.

“What if omma don’t like me anymore? I hurt him.” He whispered.

“Son, what you make was wrong but omma will always love you, okay? I will always love you too. Come with me.” He patted his head then took his hand and entered in the room. He felt the boy tightening his hand and hidden behind his leg.

“Kyu, what is happening? Come to omma. I miss you, I want to hug you.” Chanhee smiled to him.

“Omma, I’m sorry… I’m really sorry…” He said crying and wiped his own tears on his appa’s leg. Byunghun just his son’s hair.

“I forgive you, Son. Please come here.” Immediately that the kid heard that he looked to his omma who continued with a gently smile on his lips. Just god knows how much he missed that smiled and how much he was afraid to never can see it again… He can be younger but he could understand that Chanhee was life threatening. Byunghun put him sat in the bed where Chanhee was. Kyu felt two arms around him. He was hugged by his omma.

“I heard what you said to appa. Don’t be silly, Kyu-baby… Appa is right I love you and I will always do.” He kissed his son’s forehead who after rest his head on his chest.

 

The doctor came to the bedroom to check Chanhee. He said that everything was going well and that pain was normal because of the time that he was in coma. He explained that the childbirth had been complicated and they had to put him into coma to make the caesarean but that lasted more than everyone was expecting. And like Byunghun said the doctor didn’t authorized him to get up of the bed… Chanhee tried to convince him with aegyo but didn’t result.

 

After a while Sangkyu continued sat aside his omma at the bed. Byunghun was grabbing his husband’s hand while smiled watching the scene. Minsoo hyung stayed there too next to the maknae couple. The kid was making everyone laughing while was telling about his stay at Changrick’s apartment.

“Ahh and I didn’t tell you the fall! So, uncle Ricky was tried making the dinner but HyunKi started crying so uncle was walking to the room and then he slipped and fell on the floor.” Everyone except Changhyun was laughing.

“I don’t know why you are all laughing! I get hurt, okay?” He pouted. “Look here, I have a giant bruise on my knee.” But they continued laughing. “Yah, stop to making fun of me!”

“So you have much fun with uncle Ricky and uncle Changjo!” Chanhee concluded. 

“That wasn’t fun, omma… I didn’t like it. That was fun if you, my sister, appa and me all together and happy!”

“I know, baby. That will never going to happen again, okay?” The boy just nodded and snuggled into his omma arms. “Thank you for take care of him and I’m sorry for anything.” The thanked to Changhyun and Jonghyun.

“No problem, hyung. The was a little stressful because I was take care of two kid instead when Changjo was working but SangKyu also help me with HyunKi, right?” The boy proudly nodded…

“Uncle Ricky was teaching me to take care of a baby because I want to help you and appa to take care of her.” His parent just was flabbergasted. What he heard from their child was right? He was that kid who never wanted to talk about his soon-to-be-sister.

 

“Hmm, omma?! What the name of my sister? She needs a name!”

“Ahh, we didn’t choose a name!” Chanhee remembered.

“You said that you liked a name…” Byunghun asked confused.

“Ahh, yes… but I don’t know if you like it. Eun Ah…” Chanhee said nervous about his husband’s reaction.

“Lee Eun Ah. I love it.” Byunghun replied him with a smile. 

 

---

Chunjii is okaii now :3 i'm sorry for this angst moment T - T and for the cliff hanger (i went to far with that...)

Hmm, i alright read many and many mpreg fanfics and that was always embarrassing reading the childbirth... yeah, so I writed it like that always necessary to made a caesarean to the baby born.

I already made a little reference in chapter 5 when SangKyu asked Ricky to saw his scar... because he was a recent caesarean then Ricky answered him that it looks like Niel's and Chunji's scar. 

Thank you to everyone ^-^ and i'm sorry again >n<  Please subscribed (I'm soo happy for achiever to 50 subscribers!!) , comment and read it!! * u *//