Chapter 14

*Teen Top Family*

He stopped in front of his apartment’s front door and took the keys from the pocket while fixed his eyes to that door. Minsoo was focused in his thoughts and not paying attention in anything. Since Chanhee told him about what happen with Niel, he couldn’t think right. ‘I’m really a horrible husband, right? Niel, you can’t even trust me all your problems.’ He thought  before open the door.

Immediately that he closed the door now behind him he saw his sweet husband staring at him. Niel was with a big smile on his face. Minsoo smiled to him back. That smile was one of the reasons that made him fall in love with his soulmate. Niel put his arms around Minsoo’s neck and passionately kissed the rapper.

“Niellie, what happen?” He asked. He knew that Niel was cheerful but that wasn't the normal reception he got every day.

“Cap, Cappie hyung. I’m going to work. My mom said that in her Music School needed a Piano teacher. Oh god, I’m so happy.” Niel answered enthusiastic.

“Ah, really? I’m happy for you… But if you wanted a job you could tell me, there is many thing to do at Top Media. Why didn’t you ask me to helping you search a job?”

The younger moved a bit away from his husband and looking at the floor just said in undertone. “I prefer work out of Top Media… and I just decided work at the Music School when my mom asked to, I wasn’t searched for a job…”

After he leave in the way for the livingroom but he stopped when felt two arms around his waist. “ I’m sorry. Please trust on me. I trust on you everything… I don’t hide secrets from you, you know?” Minsoo whispered on his ear. Niel felt really guilty when heard that. Minsoo was right, he didn’t have secrets from Niel, on the other hand Niel hides everything about his second pregnancy and about his miscarriage.

“What the hell? Why are you apologizing? You didn’t make anything wrong. I wasn’t planning this. The opportunity just fell from the sky.” He took the arms around him off. The other man just let his lover leave him.

He stayed there observed his husband playing with the little Ji Min on the floor of the livingroom. The both were playing and laughing with Ji Min’s toys. The older even with the questions that he want to do to Niel and with all the things he needed to say to him, he couldn’t help but smiled seeing that.

 

A few days after Niel heard the front door close. The looked to his watch and noticed that already time to Minsoo arrived to home. Niel was with Ji Min tidying her room. At the time that Niel didn’t was home all day that more difficult to take care of the house.

“I’m home!” He heard Minsoo’s voice behind him. Ji Min ran to his appa who picked her up and after kissed Niel’s forehead. “There is someone who wanted to see you.” Niel looked confused to him.

“Hi Niel.” Chanhee walked into the bedroom. Ji Min quickly hugged Chanhee.

“Well, I think you two need to talk. Let’s go Minnie. You will help appa cook the dinner, right?” Niel didn't react but everyone could say that Niel hated that idea. He continued tidying the room and ignored Chanhee’s presence.

“Why you just visited me on the hospital when I was unconscious? Why didn’t you visit me when I wake up? Everyone was there, I wanted you there too.”

“How did you know that I wanted to see you?” Niel looked at him confused.

“I didn’t know, I assumed you did that and now you confirmed that.” Chanhee made a ‘I got you’ face to Niel who looked more angry then after.

“Yah, Niel, stops ignore me.” He grabbed his arm trying to get his attention. “I alright know that you got pregnant and after you miscarriage… Why didn’t you tell me? I thought we are best friends and you didn’t tell anyone?” Chanhee noticed that Niel was already crying. Chanhee hugged him. “Please don’t cry.”

“I’m sorry, I was scary of everyone reaction and suddenly I lost my baby so… I… I don’t, I was so confused…” He said sobbing. Chanhee Niel’s hair and comforted him.

“Don’t say anything. Daniel, we will help you in any time. Okay? What are you scary of?” Chanhee said in a motherly way.

“That was my fault that Minsoo’s family stopped talking with him and Teen Top stopped for so long. If I didn’t get pregnant of Ji Min nothing of that happen!”

“Hey, Niel don’t be like that. Teen Top couldn’t be the same group than ever. I and Byunghun want to have our kids too and get married. Of course we can’t make camebacks like we couldn’t before but we continued make it, did you already forget the tour we made a year ago.” He was listening his hyung carefully trying to control his tears. “Don’t think like that. Ji Min was one of the best things that could happen to Teen Top. And if Minsoo’s family doesn’t want to know about that they are the one who lost.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know why I acted like that. Can you forgive me? I think I was jealous of you when I heard that you are pregnant of the second time… I don’t know why I acted like that.”

“It’s ok, I understand you are depressing but please don’t do that again. We are a family, we help each other. Remember that.” Niel just nodded and stayed in Chanhee arms.

 

At that night Minsoo went to his bedroom and found Niel sat on the bed. “Minsoo hyung, I need to tell you something.” He heard Niel’s soft voice. He sat next to his husband at the bed and grabbed his hands.

“Chunji told me everything.” Niel looked surprised to his hyung who kissed his forehead. “It’s everything okay. You should have told us all before. You know that I love the idea of have more kids and Ji Min already said that she want a little sister.”

“I know but I just knew that before everything happen. I failed being your husband and being an umma. I’m really sorry.” Niel was almost crying, his husband kissed his cheek.

“The only thing that you failed was don’t tell anything but that won’t happen again, right?” His cute husband just nodded. “Don’t worry about that again. And I think that is the right time to have another kid…” Minsoo started kissed Niel’s neck but was stopped by the cute boy.

“I can’t get pregnant again. I’m too weak of that, if we try that going to happen the same thing than before.”

“Of course not. Because the next time I going be here to support you! Not just me, everyone. We going to try, okay? Trust me, everything going to be okay.”

“Did you know something? I really love you, Bang Minsoo. Thank you of everything.” Niel kissed the boy who his arms around his waist.

“I love you too, Niellie babo.”

 

Jonghyun looked to the clock in his bedside table. That was already 4 AM and his son was crying again. Changhyun was sleeping next to him so that means that he is the one who had to go at Hyunki’s bedroom.

He calmed down the baby. He just wanted to eat then his appa gave him his bottle of milk. He smiled watching his adorable son drinking all of that a while he was remember what happen a couples of hours before.

[Flashback] “This is the first day that Hyun Ki going to sleep on his bedroom, not in our bedroom.” Changhyun enthusiastic said looking to the baby sleeping peacefully in his crib, in his own bedroom.

Jonghyun hugged his husband behind resting his head on the boy’s shoulder. “Yeah, now we have a longer way to do when he cried at night.” He pretended the same enthusiasm than his boyfriend.

“Hey, don’t say that. My little Hyun Ki is growing up, he already didn’t cry at night.” Changhyun proudly replayed. “Let’s go sleeping… Goodnight my baby.”

After a while Changhyun was back to his bedroom with Jonghyun who was already there. “Hmm, did you know what’s mean no Hyun Ki on the room?” Jonghyun whispered on his ear. Changhyun just pushed Jonghyun away and replayed “Just go sleep, Choi Jonghyun, go sleep.”

“Hmm, Hyun Ki, what if you spend a night at N.a.p’s home? You won’t miss appa and umma too much, right?” Jonghyun said to his cute baby boy. Hyun Ki just smiled and made random noises a while grabbed his appa’s hand. 

 

-------

I'm sorry for update to late, that almost a month since the last update... but I had some problems TT ^ TT and I can't write anything... sorry for this chapter :c

Omg, I so happy of Teen Top / ; U ; / They already won two times!! And Rocking is sooo amazing *fangirling hard* aah and N.A.P's at that teaser O - O

Thank you everyone, you make my day!! please keep do it, pleaseee--
~º Read! Comment! Subscribe! Vote! º~