Chapter 15

*Teen Top Family*

“Ahh and please gave him the blue pacifier. There is another, the yellow pacifier is just an extra pacifier because he likes to throw it to the floor…” Jonghyun sighed. “There are his food, diapers, bottles, toys…” He was showing the things inside the baby bag.

“Calm down, we are parents. We know how to take care of a baby…” Minsoo calmly said a while was enjoying watch the new appa. That was really an adorable scene. The childish couple of Teen Top was now one cute and responsible couple. Their maknaes were really growing up.

“Yahh, why are you smiling, hyung?” Jonghyun asked and punched the leader’s shoulder.

“I was just thinking how our little babies are growing up so fast. Aigoooo~, Niel, look they already had their little baby too!” Niel looked at his husband with a cute nod.

“Ahh, Niel, shut up! You don’t have much age difference of us!” Teen Top’s maknae was with his famous angry face. After he looked to his watch and said. “Okaii, so I think it’s time to go, now.”

“Wea?? No… We can’t leave Hyun Ki!” Changhyun hugged his baby tight.

“Ricky-ah, you agreed with that… Came on, is just a night. Our boy going to be fine!! Didn’t you trust Niel hyung and Minsoo hyung?” Jonghyun took his son from his boyfriend’s arms.

“Baby, omma and appa going now, okaii? Please, behave…” He kissed his little forehead and gave him to Niel. Changhyun just sighed.

“I’m sorry, baby. Omma and Appa have to go now…” He kissed the baby’s fluffy cheek who was at Niel’s arms. “Please don’t cry and eat well.” After, he followed his boyfriend to the front door.

Minsoo opened the door to the couple. He, Ji Min and Niel with Hyun Ki’s in his arms waved them a while Jonghyun clicked the button to call the elevator. “Yahh, I forget something!” Changhyun remembered and Jonghyun just sighed thinking ‘What’s now?”

Changhyun come next to Niel and gave him a kiss at the cheek. “Chunji hyung told me everything. I want to tell you that me, Changjo and HyunKi are here to you. I love you, Niel-Babo-Hyung.” Niel looked at the short boy surprised. Well, everyone was looking at the boy surprised.

“That was super gay, babo.” Changhyun laughed at his hyung’s answer. He was just sticking his tongue out a while running inside to the elevator.

He got there and clicked to the fourth floor’s button, the floor of his apartment. Jonghyun confused looked to his lovely boyfriend and clicked to the zero’s button.

“Hey!! What the hell, Choi Jonghyun? You said to me that we going just to be at home! You promised me!” Jonghyun just pretended to wasn’t heard the boy. “I can’t go… I just agreed because I knew that my Hyun Ki was at the same building than me.” Changhyun was almost crying and crossed his arms at his chest.

 

Jonghyun drove to a restaurant that they usually went when they were practicing their camebacks. Well, Jonghyun knows that Changhyun really like that food. But neither with that food made him happy. Jonghyun could say that Changhyun was too much worried about let his baby with Nap couple. “Please, smile, hyung!!” Jonghyun asked and pouted. That made Changhyun smile a bit.

“I already said you to not pout! Yahh! Changjo, he just made 4 months two days ago, he needs meeee!” He said and pouted too like the younger boy was doing. Jonghyun took his phone off of his pocket and started calling someone.

“Then, check him. This is calling to Niel. I’m worried too because this the first time that we let him without us but I now that he was a very behaved boy and that he was going to be fine.” Changhyun was listening him when he heard another voice at the phone. “Hello? Changjo? What’s happen?”

“Hmm, it’s me, Ricky. I was just calling to know how HyunKi is.”

“Ohh, he was going really well. Ricky, is he really your kid? He is like an angel. Never cry or gave us work. Well, but he have your smile, Ricky. Ahh and he have Changjo’s stomach, aigooo.” Ricky was really relieved to hear that and he can’t help but just smiled hard.

“Please don’t give him too much food!!” He immediately said with a worried expression.

“Okay, okay. I won’t. Ricky-ah, please enjoy your night! When you have kids those moments are a bit unusual. I understand you’re worried. I’m worry when Ji Min isn’t with me but relax a bit please. He is a good boy, we are really happy to have him here. Well, maybe this’s better go, I am already talking like a grandma. Goodbye and enjoy your night… ahh, and that you said early, I love you too, baby Ricky.”Changhyun rolled his eyes and said goodbye too.

“So? Relieved? Now can we smile?” Jonghyun asked with a super cute smile.

“Of course! Ohh, I’m soooo hungry… Let’s eat!” He answered and started eating. Jonghyun was happy to saw his Changhyun been the same Changhyun then always.

 

In the rest of the night was full of fun and also Changhyun can say that was romantic too. First, that restaurant that he loves so much. Next, they went to a Lotte World, the amusement park. That was one of his favorite places at Seoul. But now they are at a random garden. A place that he never went…

“Hmm… Why are we here? I know why you choice the other places that we went but I never went here… I think so.” Changhyun asked a little hesitant. He was having really fun and the garden was very beautiful and nice so he didn’t want to make Jonghyun think that he didn’t like to be there.

“Hmm… We came here because Chunji told me something…” Jonghyun smiled a bit.

“Chunji told you something? Aish, why Chunji hyung was always doing this and how can he always knows everything? So, what he told you this time?” Changhyun was grumbling.

Jonghyun bit his lip and put his hands on his pocket’s jacket. “Hmm… he said me that you were scary to tell me you are pregnant of Hyun Ki when you find out. And he also told me why you were scared… and I remembered something that you said at one interview.” Changhyun opened his eyes at surprised. He was already realizing everything.

“At that interview you said that the perfect propose was with a quick kiss and I think that the perfect propose have to be at a beautiful place like this.” He approached of the cute boy and put one hand around him and gave him that quick kiss and whispered at his ear. “Do you want to marry me?” Changhyun blushed hard a while was staring to the boy with a ring at his hand.

“I don’t know…” He slowly answered.

“You don’t know? Changhyun?” He younger boy was expecting all reactions but not this. “Why? Don’t you love me? And we already have Hyun Ki.”

“That right. We already have Hyun Ki. Our relationship is like one married couple. We don’t need to marry. After all, a wedding gave us a lot of work and Hyun Ki is too young so… but I love you, love you very very much. Never doubt that.” Jonghyun just sighed and rolled his eyes.

“Okay. But I know that you want to marry me. Don’t need to be in those next months that can be in the next year or in two years. I want to make you officially mine.” Changhyun just nodded and suddenly kissed him repeatedly.

“Yes, yes. I am going to marry you.” The both smiled.

Jonghyun put an arm around the short boy and started walking. The boy followed him. “Where are we going?”

“To home… get Hyun Ki… Why do you want to go somewhere?”

“I thought that you want to go… hmm… to a hotel… and you know what…” He blushing hard again answered a while playing with his fingers.

Jonghyun laughed how adorable is his boyfriend, now fiancé. “So let go to a hotel and celebrate our engagement.”

 

----

HIIIIII !!!!!!  * ---- * I reeeaaaalllllly love write his chapter ... I hope you enjoyed it too.

I know that I'm annoyed of saying that at all the chapters but I thank you of everything, believe it: you make my day!

~ º Read! Comment! Subscribed! Vote! º ~    o w o; // please <3