Chapter 8

*Teen Top Family*

Byunghun was working all day and the little SangKyu was in the school. So, Chanhee was totally alone at home. He was so bored and that was really hot day to get out of house. Then he preferred stayed home in doing anything in front of the fan and laid on the sofa all day. Suddenly, he had that idea to call Changhyun to make something together.

“I am so sorry, Chunji Hyung but I went with Hyung Ki meeting the doctor. I am sorry…” Changhyun said at the phone. “Are you feeling good, hyung?”

“Yes, I am. Why?” Chanhee was surprised with the question.

“It’s because you are pregnant and it’s a very very hot day…”

“Oh, no. It’s everything alright. This is a really boring day…” He sighed and continued. “You too? Stops begin overprotective. Why everybody acts like that?”

“I’m sorry, hyung. I have to go now. Bye- bye and please take care of yourself!”

“Bye-bye.” He sadly said and hung up the phone.”

 

“Yah, what's I gonna do now?” He thought aloud. “I want ice cream. Let’s eat Ice Cream.” The immediately went to the kitchen. He sought for the ice cream box on every here but didn’t found it. “You must be kidding me, Lee Byunghun!” He decided to texted him.

 To: Byunghie hubby
 Text: Why isn’t ice cream in the freezer? Really? The last time I went to shopping I brought ice cream. How there isn’t any? Answer me! Ò.ó

He really wanted ice cream but he didn’t want to buy it now and his husband can’t get out of the work to buying for him. The phone rangs, this was a message.

 From: Byunghie hubby
 Text: I’m sorry but Sangkyu want it… xs When I go home I brought it for you… I love you

 To: Byunghie hubby
 Text: Really? You are saying that SangKyu eat all the ice cream. Be ashamed for yourself. You are blaming your 5 year’s old son for your crime… e . e

 From: Byunghie hubby
 Text: Okaii, okaii… I ate that with him… I’m sorry, hunnie. T^T don’t be mad with me, please

 To: Byunghie hubby
 Text: I’m not mad, but I WANT ICE CREAM. Remember if you don’t ice cream today you won’t sleep at the same bed than me… I love you <3 kisses Fighting in your work!! >u<

 From: Byunghie hubby
 Text: You scared me right now Q^Q Okay, I will bought it. I love you my cutiee baby. Please take care and if you need something call me immediately!

He rolled his eyes and put his put his hands on his belly. “It looks like we don’t have ice cream, baby. I am sad. Okay, let’s just drink green tea.”He said not too enthusiastic. He drank it while was having a great idea.

“He ate my ice cream, I can make it…” He went to his bedroom and started search something on Byunghun’s things. Suddenly, he smiled and removed what he was search at a stack of books. He lay on the bed.

 

“Baby, this is your appa’s notebook. He thinks that I don’t know that it exists. But your appa don’t know many things that omma knows. Eheh.” He opened the notebook and started all the lyrics that Byunghun wrote. He started laughing when saw the music ‘Call me Gangster”, that was the rap for the Byunghun’s audition. There were many good lyrics… and there were musical staff for piano composed by him. Chanhee was practically fangirl when he read that.

 

 “Ahh, you are very lucky, you know? You will born in a lovely family very cool, cheerful, funny and very talented. You will have so much fun. Ahh, I’m so impatient for see you.” He felt his baby moved inside him. Then he grabbed the notebook again and continued reading.

“I will put you in my bed and your WEA?! My god, this is for more than 19 years old.” He was surprised but nevertheless he continued reading. “Oh god, ert L.Joe! This looks like the description of your wedding night… My god, maybe it’s better we going do something else than read ert lyrics. Okay, let’s watch TV.” He was saying while put everything like was before.

 

He went to the living room and jumped into the couch with a packet of snacks in the hands. The changing the channels when saw Niel at the TV. He stopped immediately. That was a TV Show, Weekly Idol. Chanhee was open-mouthed at seeing Niel so happy and laughing. Of course he wants to see him happy but this doesn’t look like the way he normally acts in those days. Chanhee stayed watching the show.

“Well, next, we go to suggest you something: you have to phone Cap.” Don, the MC, said.

“Really but if he said something that isn’t supposed to say at the TV…” Niel innocently asked and the two MCs laughed.

“Why did he normally do that?” Niel just blushed and hid his face, while the MCs still laughing.

“Let’s do it.” Niel nodded and phoned Minsoo.

“Hii, honey.” Niel said to the phone when answered it.

“Hii. Are you feeling better than in the morning?” Minsoo asked.

“Yes, this is a call in direct of the Weekly Idol… say hello to everyone.”

“Ahh, hello everyone. I’m CAP, leader of Teen Top.”

“Hello, CAP!” The two MCs said in tune. “CAP-ah, what are you doing now?”

“I’m picking Ji Min and Sang Kyu at the Kindergarden.”

“Ahh, really? Can we talk with Ji Min?” Defcon asked.

“Yeah, I think so. Ji Min, do you want to talk with Defcon and Don ahjussi?” Niel laughed with the funny reactions of the MCs when Cap called them ‘ahjussi’.

“Hello, I’m Bang Ji Min, N.A.P’s daughter.” She said at the phone.

“Yahh, you look like a star like your omma and you appa!” Don said that.

R-really?…” The girl shying said.

 

They continued talking with Ji Min at the phone until Defcon said. “Well, we have to go. We loved to talk with you. Good bye, Ji Min~. Take came.” She said good bye too and turned off the phone.

“Ahh, we heard Cap ask you if you are feeling better, maybe there is something that you have to tell us?” Don asked.

“Stop that! Why you guys are always making rumors. No, it’s not you are thinking!” Niel laughing a while said that.

“Really? I don’t believe at you. Let us see your belly.” He stood up of the chair and showed his flat stomach. “Ohh, disappointed with you…”

“Sorry but get pregnant it’s not in my plans right now.” Niel smiling said.

 

Chunji who was watching the show just thought out loud. “Bang Daniel, I think that I already know what happening with you!”

 

Niel arrived home. He was tired but afterall he was feeling better... maybe his work really help him. Ji Min was right he have to get up of home more times. 'I have to start listen more advice from 6 years old's daughter!' he thought smiling.

He went to the living room and find Ji Min sleeping between her appa's arms who was sleeping at the floor. Niel knelt kissed Minsoo's forehead and kissed Ji Min's forehead too. "All I do is thinking on our family... You too are my afterall. I promise I going to do my best for make you two happy." He said while his daughter's hair.

 

---------

First of all, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME TT^TT  I promise that you going to know what is happen with Niel at the next chapter...    Please don't give up of my fanfic * ^ * 

Sorry of the boring chapter... > _ >


Comment! Subscribe! Vote! ...and at least read it! pleasee   Thank you, everyone who already subscribed, commented and voted. You always make my day ^v^//// KISSO KISSO and BYEE~~ <3