Chapter 13

*Teen Top Family*

“Byunghiiieeee, I WANT TO SEE HER! PLEASE DOO SOMETHING!” Chanhee almost yelling a while scratched his husband’s arm.

“Chunji come down! This isn’t me who don’t let you go, is the doctor… ahh and that was you who said that can’t walk because of the pain.” Byunghun took out his arm from chanhee’s hands.

“But you can pick me up to there, can’t you? Please, please, pleaseee…” He begged and Byunghun just pretended that he was ignoring that… Of course he wasn’t ignoring that, he never ignored his aegyo or his requests.

“Cap hyung, do something! You are his hyung too and he his ignore me~~ I need to see my daughter! I’m her omma, I need to see her… do something please.” Minsoo who was alone at the room with Chunjoe couple at the hospital room sighed and just continued writing on his notebook. Suddenly, Byunghun got out of the room without saying anything.

“Did you see, Chunji? Until you do that your husband flees from you…” Minsoo said without took his eyes from the paper. Chanhee looked to him, crossed his arms and made an ugly face. He just was wondering where Byunghun went without saying anything. “Hyung… what are you doing?”

“I’m writing a song…” Minsoo simply said.

“Ahh, you don’t need to write me a song…” Chanhee was making fun of the situation nevertheless with a straight face.

“It isn’t for you, babo…” Minsoo smiled.

After a while Chanhee broke the silence. “How is Niel?”

“It’s everything okay… He start been the same foolish and cheerful Niel. I'm sorry he was visiting you, but I really don’t know why Niel have against you and why he was acting strange. I’m sorry one more time but I just don’t what to force him to talk about that.” He said with his head down a while drawing random thing on his notebook.

“I have something to say you… I know why Niel is acting strange.” Minsoo stopped what he was doing and looked to Chanhee with a serious face. Chanhee without any delay told him everything he knews: that Niel miscarriage when he was already with 3 months of pregnancy, and that happened next to January. Chanhee also informed him that he knew about that from Niel's doctor so possibly Niel didn't tell about that to anyone. 

Minsoo was too much confused. He didn't even know what to think. He was expecting everything but not this miscarriage thing. Dammit, how can he couldn't notice anything, he is his husband and they live together, they share their live. Minsoo, felt really bad for everything more than after knowing. He really felt that he was the worst husband ever.

“Can you help me, hyung? I really need to talk with him. I have to resolve everything…” Chanhee asked and Minsoo just nodded.

 

 

After a while Chanhee and Minsoo keep taking when the door opened and three persons extremely noisy got in. 

“Kids, you can’t make this noise at the hospital.” Minsoo said as a good leader.

“But hyung, a few minutes ago Chunji was making the some noise as us.” Byunghun complained.

“Hello omma~. I was missing you so much.” SangKyu held out his arms asking to sit at the same bed that his omma… Byunghun put him there.

“You was missing me, baby? But that wasn’t a day passed.” He kissed his child’s forehead and put him in his embrace.

“I come with Uncle Ricky and HyungKi stayed with Uncle Changjo and Beakpo’s uncles… I feel sorry of him. Beakpo’s uncles are really annoying! They are always talking to much loud and touching on my hair or on my cheeks… they looked like our fangirls!” The little boy commented with a scared face. “So, I come here with Uncle Ricky. When we arrived at the hospital appa was waiting for us with that thing” He pointed to a wheelchair next to Byunghun. “… After appa let me sit there when we were going to here… that was funny.”

“A wheelchair?” Chanhee looked to Byunghun raising his eyebrow.

“What? You asked me to do something so I did.” He picked his husband up and sat him on the wheelchair.

 

Changhyun, Minsoo, SangKyu and Chanhee who was sitting on the wheelchair pushed by Byunghun were going to the premature babies’s room when Minsoo said. “Hmm, I have to go… Well, good bye.”

“Ohh... so suddenly? But okay, thank you for your visit. Ahhh, Hyung, please don’t tell anything to Niel wait for I talk with him first.” Minsoo just nodded, he wave them goodbye and left the group.

“About Niel? Hyung, did you have something to tell me?” Changhyun asked with a mysterious expression.

“Later, Ricky-ah. Now we gonna to see my baby girl.” Chanhee answered with a super smile.

 

The nurse picked the baby from her incubator and gently put her in her omma’s arms.

“Hi, Eun Ah. This is your omma.” Chanhee caress her little head. “Oh my god, you are so small… But don’t worry, Eun Ah. We going to protect you and nothing wrong will happen.” She stared at him with her little eyes. After he put his palm on her belly and caress her what made her cutely smile. “Oh my god, my precious baby. Her smile was so cute. Did you like it Eun Ah, right?" The girl smiled one more time listening her omma's voice. "Hmm… That's making me so sad to see her with all this tubes and machines.”

“I know, yeobo. But that is necessary for her health. Above all, the doctor said me that if everything went as expecting she can go home in two weeks. He said me that she is really a miracle baby because normally premature babies that born with 8 months they tend to have many problems like eye or ears problems but she wasn’t anything of that. Well, at least all exams gave negative to that. So Chunji you don’t have to blame for her premature birth.”

Chanhee nodded and keep playing with his baby. After, he gave her to his husband’s arms. He stared to him. Lee Byunghun is really the prefect guy that he imagined to his child’s father.

He happly smile putting his son next to him. He has Byunghun, he has his SangKyu and now he has his little Eun Ah. What he need to ask more? Beside that he had his parents and Byunghun’s parents… and he had Changhyun, Jonghyun, Minsoo and until even Niel that are more than friend they are already family.

Yes, at that moment he realized that he was really lucky to have them. 

 

----

Here again...

Well, at my country today was already 18th August but I want to wish a Happy Birthday to iqah06teentop ^~^/ (sorry, i'm late... your birthday was yesterday = . ='' ). Go check her fanfics > u < //

Now... changing the subject: I have to thank you to everyone * -- * for the one who subscribed, commented, voted or simply just read... I <3 you guys and keep doing that please...!                 ~º Read! Subscribe! Comment! Vote! º~