Chapter 10

*Teen Top Family*

Byunghun looked to the two boys who were running toward him. They stopped in front of him. Finally they stopped. Since that they received their hyung’s phone message informed about the all situation so they didn’t think two times, they asked to Jonghyun’s omma to take care of HyunKi and they went to hospital. Jonghyun put a hand in Byunghun’s shoulder and asked. “Hyung, he came as fast as possible. Do you now more anything?”

It had been almost an hour since they, him and his son arrived to the hospital and he still didn’t know how his husband was. “No, he went to that room but they didn’t let me in.” Jonghyun sat next to Byunghun who was looking down and put an arm around his shoulders. He didn’t know what he can say to his hyung. Changhyun looked to the little boy sat next to his dad with the face hidden in the elder’s arm.

“Hey, SangKyu, look at uncle.” The boy looked at him with his crying face. “This is already dinner time. Come with me. Let’s eat.” He pushed the boy’s hand.

“But I don’t want to left appa alone.” He hugged his dad’s arm.

“He stays here with Uncle Changjo. He must be hungry too, let get some to ap-“He was interrupted by Byunghun’s voice.

“Go with Ricky, please SangKyu.” Byunghun removed the kid’s arms around his arm and Changhyun picked him up. They left Jonghyun and Byunghun alone.

 

Ricky went to the hospital’s snackbar with the kid who hidden his face on his neck. “Kyu, I have here a sandwich. Do you want it?” SangKyu just shook his head. “Please eat it. Do you know something? Your Omma going to kill me when he knows that I don’t feed you.”

“Uncle Ricky, do you think that omma and appa don’t like me anymore?” The boy asked crying.

“They love you, of course! Don’t ask that again, okay?” He wiped his tears.

“But omma is in pain because of me… What if omma left us? I want my omma.” The boy cried into Ricky chest.

“Shhh, SangKyu. Your omma don’t go anywhere. Your omma will be with you until he be every every old, okay? Now, eat you sandwich.”

“Do you think so?” The tearful eyes fixed into his eyes.

“Yes. Do you know something? You have to trust more in you omma!” The boy showed one little smile and started eat his sandwich. Changhyun just sighed.

Changhyun took his phone and wrote already the 13rd phone message for Niel warning that Chanhee was in hospital. Yes, already the 13rd and no reply from Niel.

 

After Kyu finished eat, Changhyun was going back next to Byunghun and his boyfriend with SangKyu walking aside him. When he saw Jonghyun and Byunghun he noticed with someone who has talking with that two. That was the doctor.

“What he said?” Changhyun immediately asked when the doctor left them.

Byunghun looked at him and answered. “I can’t believe it!” He picked SangKyu up and left Changrick couple alone. Changhyun looked at his boyfriend with a confused face.

“I don’t understand anything! Choi Jonghyun explain me… so, what happen? It’s a good thing or not?”

 

SangKyu stared to his appa’s face. He was trying to realize what is happening. Where they are going…

“We are here to saw the Lee Chanhee’s baby.” Byunghun informed the nurse responsible of premature baby’s room. The nurse indicated where they can found her, their new family member.

Byunghun stayed for a while observing the little girl sleeping. SangKyu who was in his appa’s arms noticed on a smile in Byunghun’s face.

“SangKyu, this is your sister…” The little boy looked into the incubator and found a really really small body. He didn’t say anything and he just continued observing her peaceful sleep.

“She is really small, right?” He broke the silence. The boy stared to his appa’s face and nodded. “That’s because she isn’t supposed to be here now, she should be in your omma’s belly to grow a little more. So, she is small and weak.” The boy was listening carefully. “But we will protect her, right? Will you help appa to protect her?” Kyu finally smiled and hugged his appa.

“Appa, of course I will. We are a family… that’s what family does. I learn that with you and omma. Why are you crying?” He wiped one tear that fell from the other’s eye.

“I’m not crying, today just was a stressful day.  I am happy she is okay… and you are okay too…”

“Omma must be very happy that she is okay… Appa, where is omma?”

“Baby, appa have something to tell you.” Byunghun said and kissed his forehead. 

 

--

I'm here againnnn... 

Eheh, I said on the foreword that I was planning write 10 chapters... It looks it will be a little more longer e ~ e 
Well, I hope that you enjoy this chapter. Okay, I'm sorry of the angst moment x<   

Comment! Subscribe! Vote! ... read it!    pleaseeeeee  Thank you who already did that... I love you all O//.//O  KISSO KISSO and BYEE~~ <3 I promise to update soon...