Chapter 2

*Teen Top Family*

Jonghyun opened house door and let Changhyun got in first with their son on his arms. “Yeah, Hyun Ki, Welcome home!” Changhyun happily said. “Well, I don’t know why I am talking with you when you are sleeping…" After he looked at Jonghun and proposed. "Maybe it’s better put him in his crib.”

“There is in our room. I thought that it better he sleeps next to us in the first mouths.” Jonghyun informed.

“Okay, good job, appa!” Changhyun smiled and Jonghyun gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Changhyun put the baby into his little crib. Jonghyun hugged him back and they stayed there looking of their little baby peacefully sleeping. Jonghyun kissed his husband neck.

“I’m so happy, you are in home again. This house isn’t the same without you, I was so lonely.” After Hyung Ki born, he and Changhyun stayed four days at the hospital.

Changhyun smiled, broke the hug and lay on the bed.“I’m so tired…” Jonghyun his hair, laid on the bed too. 

“So, sleep…” He suggested.

“But Hyun Ki has to wake up in an hour for eat, if I sleep now I won’t wake up in time.”

“I do it. It's just prepare the milk bottle and gave it to him. I am his appa, I have to make something too.” Jonghyun kissed his boyfriend who after fell asleep immediately.

 

An hour later, Changhyun was peacefully sleeping. Jonghyun prepared Hyung Ki’s milk and picked Hyung Ki up. “Wake up~” He gently waked up him. The baby looked to him with their big eyes and with a cutely smile. “Hi baby, let’s eat.” He softly said to not wake up his boyfriend.

When the baby was almost finishing his milk the bell rang. “Woow, we have visits…” He said when was opening the door “Oh, this is just Cap uncle.”

“Just Cap uncle? This isn’t just Minsoo uncle, this is C.A.P super amazing uncle! I come here to give you the cd that you asked me.”  

“Oh, thank you. I am so happy you came, hyung!” Jonghyun said with a big smile and asking for Minsoo com came in.

“Really? Why you are so happy? Because of the cd?” Minsoo asked smiling but confused too.

“Ani~, Changhyun is sleeping and I need to change his diaper but I never changed it before so please can you make it?” Jonghyun pouted.

“What? I am out.” Minsoo was almost closing the door when Jonghyun violently stopped him, pushed Minsoo in home and closed the door. Hyun Ki scared with the noise so start crying hard, Minsoo and Jonghyun immediately tried to calm down the baby. A few after, they can finally made the baby calm down. “Ohh, you already finish your milk...let’s put this on the kitchen.” Minsoo followed them.

“Changjo, you already make him burp?” Minsoo asked.

“Wea?? Did I really need to make it? But how I make it?” Jonghyun was caught unnoticed.

“Of course, babo, always when he finish to eat, for the first 6 mouths.” He sighed. “Why I have to teach you everything? Give him to me.” Minsoo teach him very quickly but it was very helpful. Jonghyun want to learn the most he needs to be the best appa of all the time and make his baby comfortable and happy.

 

“Now can you teach me change his diaper? Or we will dead with the smell…”

“Okay, go pick the things that we need, I go to the living room with him.”
Jonghyun went to his room pick the things and looked to Changhyun who still in dreamland. After he went to the living room and put a blanket on the carpet while Minsoo was sitting on the sofa making funny faces to the baby.

“Yah, Cap babo, stop that! You will scare my son…he'll be traumatized!”

“If he had to see you every time, I think that he will never be scared on his entire live!” Jonghyun gave him a scary glance.“Came down dude, let’s do it.”

Minsoo put the baby on the blanket and Jonghyun was aside him observing all the moves. When Minsoo said “Well, I forget what we need to do next…”

“Weeaa? Hyung, are you serious? But you have a daughter...and…and you had to change her diaper when she was a little…” Minsoo just looked to another way “No way, Minsoo hyung, was you sleeping and Niel had to make everything? What type of husband and father that you are? You should be ashamed!”

“Ani, I help in everything. I was the one you wake up at the night when she cried… but change diapers aren’t for me! I just changed it on her first months just to help Niel, just that.” Jonghyun stayed with judging face to Minsoo. “Wait I remember!” and finished to change the diaper. At the same time they get up, making the non-sense victory dance and hugging each other.

 

“Omo, I ship you two so much.” They heard someone said that behind them.

“Shut up, Ricky!” They said simultaneously. Jonghyun kissed Changhyun who after pick up his son and stayed playing with his little hand.

“Oh, I have to go home or Niel with be angry with me again.”

“Are you two fighting yet?”  Jonghyun asked “Why are you fighting for?”Changhyun looked curious too.

“Niel sometimes get cranky for nothing and who heard him and gets the blame this always me.” He explained pouting. “Well, I really have to go. Good luck, guys. Hyun Ki, don’t be a bad boy to your parents and Changjo, learn how to change a diaper, okay?” and Minsoo just left Changrick’s apartment.

 

“Hmm, I hope that they can resolve everything. They can’t be fighting… they are the flawless OTP from Teen Top. You know, they are like omma and appa for me.” Changhyun pouted and Jonghyun just nodded.

“This is dinner time, let's  make something to eat.” Jonghyun suggested.

“Hmm…” The boy nodded.

 

-----

New chapterr!! ^v^

Thanks for commented, read and subscribed and I hope you enjoy it!! :3