Chapter 3

*Teen Top Family*

 

“I’m home!” Minsoo sang closing the door and sat on the hall exchanging the shoes for his home slippers. Suddenly, he felt a weight on his back.

“Appaaaa, you are home. Look I made another draw on school, want to see it?” This was his little Ji Min laid on his back.

“Of course I want to see it, but this’s already dinner time…”

“The draws are in the kitchen, I was showing that to Omma.” Ji Min smiled and pushed her appa’s arm. They entered in kitchen and Niel was finishing cook the dinner. Minsoo smiled when looked to Niel. He grabbed his husband’s waist and tried to kiss Niel who automatically turned his face so Minsoo just kissed his cheek. Oh no, he is mad at me again… Minsoo thought, after he ignored it and just sat to his seat of the table. Ji Min came next to him with a paper in her hands. Minsoo put his daughter on his lap.

 

“Appa! This is my new draw.” She gave it to him.

“Honey, this is so cute. You are a great artist. I’m very happy.” The girl blushed very proud that his appa like it. She loves his appa’s draw. She want to paint great draws like is appa.

“This is our family: the teen top family. This is L.Joe uncle, next to him is Sang Kyu” in the draw Sang Kyu was making a ugly face, Minsoo laughed about it “This Chunji uncle, next to him is Niel Omma, in the middle is me and next to me is you appa… with a Cap” that time was the girl laughting and Minsoo just rolled his eyes. “Next to you are Changjo uncle Ricky with Hyung Ki on his arms.”

“Aaww, Hyung Ki is so cute, he is so small. Everyone are very cute… good work, Minniee” and kissed her cheek. "You paint all your hands with the markers. You have to clean that..." He took her hand. 

"Look, appa. Your hands are so big compared to my hands." She made a super cute smile. His appa returned the smile too. 

"This because you are a 6 years old princess and I am a adult..." She nodded agreeing with him.

 

“Dinner is ready. Bang Ji Min, sit on your seat.” Grumpy Niel said. He scared Ji Min who immediately sat on her seat.
 

“Can I put your draw on the freezer door?” The girl nodded and Minsoo did it.
They was eating their meal in silence, Minsoo could see the angry face of Niel who noticed that he was staring to him.

 


“Why do you come home later?” Niel without expressing asked.

“I was on the studio, finished beakpo’s album… they are going to comeback next month. And after I went to Changrick’s apartament to give Jonghyun a cd with the track that he need to make the choreography but he was with some trouble, eheh”  Niel didn’t seem very convinced. “Come on baby, you know that I am very busy about the work and I can’t say ‘no’ to them.”

“But we are your family”

“Please, Niel . I just came home 30 minutes later. Not a big deal.”

“Yes, we aren’t a big deal, right? Changrick and his new baby boy are more important!”

“What the hell? Niel? What are you talking about? They are my family too, of course that you and Ji Min are the most important in my life! By the way, you haven’t any complaints against me. I was always a good appa and a good husband for you and our daughter.” And he continued to fighting about random thing. But the worst was that Ji Min watched everything. She was scared because she never saw her parets like that.

 

After this fighting they didn’t talk each other of the rest of the night neither a goodnight… absolutely nothing… 
Niel turned off the light and closed the bedroom’s door. None of them could sleep, they just thinking on that stupid fight.

Suddenly, they heard the door open. That was Ji Min with her teddy bear and her tearful eyes.

“Ji Min, what are you doing here?” Niel asked. She went next to him so he could see that she was crying. “What happen? Are you okay?” He picked her up and hugged her. “Omma, is here.  Don’t cry, okay?” He wiped her tears. Minsoo was worried too.

 

“Tell omma and appa what happen.” Niel asked. Minsoo asked getting closer to him to see his daughter.

“I had a nightmare…” she hugged her omma stronger.

“Now this is over. Do you want appa make you warm milk?” Minsoo asked but the girl just whispered ‘no’.

“Can I sleep here tonight?” Her parents looked each other and agreed with that.

"Sleep my little baby... Omma and Appa will always be here for you." She kissed his omma's and appa's cheeks and fell asleep between them with his teddy bear. The two were watching the girl sleeping for a while.

 

“Minsoo, I need to tell you something…” Niel slowly said without looking to him in the eyes. His husband was listening intently. “I have to apologize for my behavior.”

“Yes, you really need to apologize!” Minsoo said.

“I am really sorry. What’s matter is Ji Min and she isn’t happy with this situation. We aren’t happy with this situation. This is my fault.”

"It’s okay. You know that I love you. If something is bugging you just tell me.”

“Thank you. I love you too.” Niel smiled. Minsoo continued staring to his husband. “What?” Niel asked.

“This is that moment that we kiss and you know what happen next…” He said with a strange smile.

“Bang Minsoo! We can’t, Ji Min is sleeping between us!” Minsoo approached his face to Niel’s face. “No! C.A.P, you will wake up her…”

“What if I jump to your side?”

“You are officially crazy…”

“Okay, you won… but give just a kiss…” Minsoo pouted.

“Just a kiss after we have to sleep…" He kissed him, then he bit his lip and atared to his husband

 

"Do you want to say something?" Minsoo asked.

Niel blushed and quickly said. " I just want to tell you that I love you, hyung."

Minsoo smiled with his husband's aegyo and answered "I really love you too, my Nielli"

 

A week later on TOP MEDIA building. Byunghun and Minsoo were training for a performance that they two will have for SBS Ceremony in a couple of days. Suddenly, Byunghun received a phone message.


   From: Chunjiiee baby
   Text:
 have something to tell you. Can I meet you now?’

---

Well, good byee... I hope you enjoy it <33
Thank you for everyonee... >u<