Chapter 6

*Teen Top Family*

“Came down, Byunghun. I’m already at home! It’s everything alright!!” Chanhee was talking with his husband on the phone, at the same time he closed the home’s door.

“But I thought that you were in home… but I called for home’s phone and nobody answered, so I was scary if something happen.” He heard Byunghun said.

“That’s because I had to go back to the kinder garden. SangKyu’s teacher phoned me asking me to get Ji Min of Kinder garden because nobody did it. She tried to phone Niel and C.A.P but nobody answered. Are you with Cap hyung yet?”

“No, I’m not in Top media anymore. But isn’t anyone in N.A.P’s home?”

“I don’t know but no one opened me the door… I don’t know anymore, Ji Min is here in our home… when do you come home, Byunghunnie~? I miss you.” Chanhee asked pouting.

“I almost arrived home. Wait just more 5 minutes, I think… then why don’t you try to phone Niel again?”

“Okay, I will do it. Bye, I love you.”

“I love you too.” And he ended the call.

 

After he went to the kitchen and saw Ji Min alone drawing sitting at the dinner table. Chanhee sat next to her and sigh.

“Are you hungry, Ji Min? Do you want cookies?” He asked.

“No, thank you, uncle Chanhee.” Chanhee stared at the girl quietly drawing.

“Ji Min, you have your hair like a mess…” The girl looked at him worried. He smiled with the girl’s aegyo. “Don’t worry. Uncle will fix your hair.” She nodded and smiled to him. Chanhee made two little ponytails in her hair. “That's strange… your omma never let you get out of home with your hair like a mess. Niel loves dress you like a princess.”

“But now is appa who prepare me to go to the school. Appa don’t know how to comb my hair.”

“Why is not Niel?” Chanhee was surprised with her reply.

“I don’t know… Omma is acting strange but appa said it’s everything alright.” Ji Min looked down sad. He hugged her and gave her a cute smile.

“I will try to phone your omma.” He picked up his phone and called. That said that the number was occupied.  So, Chanhee tried more one time, and more one time, and more one but unsuccessfully.


Minsoo  arrived to his apartment and didn’t hear any sound. So he concluded that Niel went out with Ji Min then he was alone. He smiled and thought ‘Maybe Niel is feeling better. I am so happy for him.’ He was been very confused about Niel and their relationship. First Niel was fighting with him all the time about stupid things. After in a night they made up and everything seems normal like before but in a couple of days for now Niel seems distant, he almost didn’t talk with Minsoo or Ji Min and stayed on the bedroom all day, so Minsoo took care of everything.

He went to his bedroom to wear a more comfortable clothes when saw Niel lying on the bed. He looked to the clock, that was too late for Ji Min been on kinder garden.

“Where is Ji Min, Niel?” He asked worried but the younger didn’t reply him. He looked to his phone that he forgot that morning at home. At the screen there was a notification with many miss calls and messages. He read that, maybe there was from Ji Min’s teacher. Eventually, that was from Chunji saying ‘Hyung, I bring Ji Min to my home, when you came back home come pick her…’  Minsoo didn’t think two times just threw that on the bed and went to Chunjoe’s apartment.

At the same time, Byunghun arrived home and saw Chanhee, Sang Kyu and Ji Min playing a game together at living room. He joined them too. In the table was Ji Min’s draws and Byunghun start seen it.

“Wea? This is writed ‘I love you, SungGyu’ in English…” Byunghun said in shock. Ji Min blushed hard. Chanhee smiled like fool to her, he and Niel were the biggest fans of the little couple.

“Let me see it, uncle. I don’t really like SangKyu anymore!! And I don’t know write yet. I am just a kinder garden’s girl.” Byunghun gave her the draw and showed her the little and childlike handwriting on the corner of the paper.

“This is not my. This is Woohyun’s draw. He likes to write things like that in English. His omma likes to teach him English.” Ji Min calmly explained.

“Woah, really? Was that Woohyun who write it?” Chanhee enthusiastic asked.

“But ‘SangKyu’ is wrong. He writed SungGyu with a ‘u’ instead an ‘a’ what change everything. Look.” He wrote in the right way.“SangKyu, SungGyu.” The three looked carefully for the explanation. “Is there a SungGyu in your class or school?” Byunghun asked to Ji Min.

She thought for a while, after said an innocent “No. There are a Sangkyu” She pointed to him. “A Sungjong, Sungyeol, Sungjea… Our Teacher’s name is Sungyuri…”

“Ahh, maybe that boy wrote ‘SangKyu’ wrong… my baby have a fanboy.” Chanhee said cheerful making tickles to the little boy who started laughing and asked for his omma stopped.

“I have many fangirls and fanboys at the school, okay? What the problem of that?” Sangkyu said smiling at Ji Min who blushed and being upset.

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and he opened the door. That was Minsoo. He entered at home. The first thing that he made was running to Ji Min and put her on his arms. “Oh, baby, appa was scared. I’m so so sorry, but…”

“Don’t be worried. I have fun with Uncle Chunji and Sang Kyu. But you said that was omma who will pick me at the school. Why was Uncle Chunji?” The girl looked into Minsoo’s eyes.

Minsoo sigh and took a time to think and just said “I don’t really know. I’m sorry.” And he kissed her cheek. “Well, it’s time to go home.” He put her little pink bag on his back and picked her hand. “Say goodbye.” The girl went next to Byunghun and Sang Kyu to say him something and Chanhee took the opportunity to ask something to his hyung.

“Hyung, did you know that you can trust us, right? I already notice that Niel is acting strange, do you want me to talk with him?”

“No, you don’t need to do that. After all, you’re pregnant, you can’t worry so much. I hope that this is just phase, everything going be alright. But thank you.” Minsoo gave him a little smile and hugged him. The doorbell rang again and this time was Chanhee who opening it.

---

Well, guess who was at the door of Chunjoe's apartament... e . e 

Thank you to everyone, I really appreciate all the comments... ahh, an thank you for the one who subcribed too :3