Chapter 5

*Teen Top Family*

“Oh, you’re already here… Come in!!” Chanhee smiling said. “Do you need help? I can pick him if you want.”

“No, thank you, Hyung.”

They went to the living room sitting on the couch. Changhyun putted Hyung Ki’s bag on the floor. The two boys looked with silly smiles to the little baby making aegyo.

“I miss you, Chunji…we didn’t talk until last week.”

“Yes, I miss you too... Now, I am always occupied, take care of SangKyu, preparing my babygirl bedroom… full of pink and unicorns, fluffy stuff.”

“This’s the first time that I got out of home too, just going to the below floor. Well, I went to the doctor with Hyung Ki. A baby gives a lot work.” Chanhee agreed.“Hyung, do you are alone at home? Where’s L.Joe?” Changhyun asked. That’s strange didn’t see Byunghun without Chanhee on those days…

“He went get Sang Kyu from school… and I stayed home alone…I’m happy you came!”

“I was alone with Hyung Kyu too… And I want to ask you help. Can you help me cut his nails? He already scratched up here, I am scary if he can really hurt himself.”

“I will get the baby nail clipper.” He went to his bedroom get it and come back to the living room. “Hyung Ki-ahh, let Chunji uncle see your little nails.” The baby looked to Chanhee and he picked his hand. “I expected that you asked to Niel for help you with Hyung Ki. ‘Niel is like a omma for me’ “Chanhee said making funny of his dongseang.

“To be honest with you, first I tried to call Niel but he didn’t answer me. So I give up and came here. Talking about him, so did he come here in that day that you call me?”

“No…” Chanhee looked down sad. “Last week, after the performance, C.A.P hyung said to L.Joe that they came here at the next day, and I was very happy because I want to saw him. After that I called you do you remember, right?” Changhyun nodded. “But at the lunch time C.A.P called L.Joe and said that eventually they have to go at Niel’s family house that day. I still without talk with him…”

“Don’t be sad, me and Hyung Ki are here.” Changhyun laid his head in Chanhee’s shoulder. Hyung Ki cutely yawned.

“Good, sleep and stay the entire night waking up…”Changhyun ironically said. “Now I need to go to the bathroom. Can you pick up Hyung Ki for me?” Chanhee nodded and picked him up.

 

Not too much later, Byunghun and Sang Kyu arrived home. “We are home.” Byunghun said.

“I’m in the living room.” Chanhee said back. Sang Kyu was first to the living room when he saw his omma with a baby in his arms so got scary. “Omma, why do you are picked up a baby?”

Chanhee first laughed because of the boy reaction and finally answered “Because this is Hyung Ki and Ricky uncle just went to the bathroom.” The boy sighed with relief.

Byunghun laughed too with the situation. “You have to more 3 mouths to see your sister, Sang Kyu.” The boy sighed again.

Changhyun gave a back hug to Sang Kyu who wasn’t expecting that so got scared. “Why you are always so bad- tempered?” He said it with aegyo. The boy ignored it and got out on the hug.

“Uncle, can I saw your scar.”

“I am sorry but I am still having a gauze bandage. Look. But the scar looks like your omma scar and Niel’s uncle.” He lifted his t-shirt a bit.

“Woaah, that’s very deabak too. I have a friend that broke his arm so he has a plaster on his arm. Ahh, and I have a bandage here because I made a boo-boo when I was playing with my friends.” The boy said it very proud of a bandage.

“He is in the boo-boo age. He is always with boo-boo or boo-boos that aren’t really there.” His appa explained.

“They are real, appa.” Sang Kyu pouted.

“Yes, they are real. Sorry buddy.” Byunghun pat on Sangkyu’s head.

Suddenly, Changhyun’s cell phone started ringing. That was Jonghyun, he was back home and didn’t saw Changhyun and Hyung Ki there. Changhyun went to his apartment.

“Don’t you really want help?” Byunghun and Chanhee asked.

“No, thank you. We go on the elevator. Bye, guys.” And he left.

 

The three boys sat on the couch at the same time. “Ahh, Byunghun do you buy what I ask you?” Chanhee hit his husband arm.

“Yes, Chunji-ahh.” Byunghun rolled his eyes.

“Let go do it. Please!! Just one wall…” Chanhee pouted and hugged Byunghun. His husband didn’t stand with Chanhee’s aegyo.

 

Byunghun entered in they soon babygirl’s bedroom with two ink cans. One can with pink ink and another with purple ink. Chanhee was already there.

“First you have to hear my rules. First, if you are tired or feel any pain you immediately stop. Second, you can’t grabbed the can, if you want to move it away you ask me first. Third, don’t climb the ladder, if you want to paint up there ask me to first, too.” At the third rule Chanhee started laughing hard.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” Byunghun asked with a menacing look.

“If I can get up there how you can got it for me?” The shorty looked a bit angry.

“I’m sorry boss. I will follow all the rules.” Byunghun smiled. They put music play and they started painting. They were having a good time. Suddenly, Byunghun splashed ink on Sangkyu who was sat at the floor playing videogames.

“OH MY GOD, APPPA!! Now, my Nintendo is pink…” The boy was really, really, really angry.

“I’m sorry, look. Now, it’s everything right!” Chanhee cleaned that with clean cloth. As the ink wasn’t dry that was easy to clean.

“SangKyu, let’s paint with appa and omma. You can choose the next music! But we won’t listen Pororo music!” Chanhee said.

“I want to listen ‘Be ma Girl’ from Teen Top.”

“Good choose.”

 

After Changhyun left Chunjoe apartment and got home he can’t achieve his home keys so Jonghyun went opened the door of him. When Jonghyun opened the door, Changhyun was open-mouthed. His husband was without t-shirt. Yes, Changhyun really can’t resist of Jonghyun’s abs. Jonghyun started laughing with the boy’s reaction.

“He is sleeping.” Changhyun said still open-mouthed. Jonghyun picked up the baby of Changhyun arms and went to their bedroom laid him on his crib. Changhyun closed the door and followed Jonghyun. Changhyun was staring at the abs.

“Yah, stop staring, Ricky babo.” Jonghyun said.

“I can’t… Wear a t-shirt!”

“It’s hot!” Jonghyun cranked.

“But I can’t resist you…” Changhyun explained brushing. Jonghyun laughed and started kiss him. “Stop that, Changjo. We can’t!”

“Shut up…” They laid on the bed and Jonghyun took Changhyun’s t-shirt off. They were kissing until Hyung Ki started crying. Changhyun immediately jumped off the bed and calmed Hyung Ki.

“Changjo, I said we can’t! Why you never heard me?”

“But yeobo…” Jonghyun pouted.

---

Well, that's here more one chapter... i hope enjoyed it ^^
Yehh, 3 months of Chunjoe's daughter born =3
Thank you to everyone <33 bye bye