Extra Chapter > u < //

*Teen Top Family*

Attention!! A time jump!!

 

“Appa, appa… Have we already arrived?” A tiny voice has listen on the backseat of the car. Jonghyun sighed.

“No, Hyun Ki… when we arrive I’ll let you know, okay?” Jonghyun said and quickly looked to the 4-years-old’s kid nodded by the Rear-view mirror.

“Oh-oh… Did you know what the cat say, appa?” Hyun Ki happly asked.

“No…” Jonghyun was tired but he had to be focus on the drive.

“Meow, meow, meow... and dogs, did you know?”

“No…”

“They make woof, woof, woof… and hmm… fogs? Did you know?”

“No…” His appa sighed one more time. That conversation is very usual in Changrick’s home. The baby is always talking about animals and talking about…

“My friend Leo hyung said that they say ribbit, ribbit, ribbit…”

“Choi Hyun Ki, why are you always talking about Leo? You don’t have any more friends?” Jonghyun changed his voice ton. Hyun Ki scared a bit.

“I have… hmm… Ken hyung, N hyung, Hyuk… Ravi and Hongbin… Yoonju noona and Sejin…” He voice was tumbling and his eyes were filling with tears. Sometimes Jonghyun can be scary without notice it.

Suddenly, Changhyun who was sleeping on passenger seat next to the driver was really tired of hearing that conversation. “Hyun Ki, calm down… your appa is just a babo and he is jealous because you talk too much about Leo. Don’t worry. Why didn’t you sleep? It’s already late… Look, it’s here your bunny plushie. Sleep, okay?” The baby just nodded and grabbed the toy that his omma was giving to him. “Oh please, Choi Jonghyun… you scared him!” Changhyun closed his eyes and Jonghyun just sighed.

Almost an hour after they arrived to their destination. Total was a three hours’ drive to there. Well, when there was a kid with 4 years old that can be tiring. Fortunately he felt a sleep, he and his omma. Jonghyun was the only one that was wake up but just because he needed to drive the car, he was really tired too.

Their destination was a hotel at the countryside. That is relaxing to get away from stress of Seoul. The hotel had five stars, that really amazing and very known because of their fantastic spa.

Because it was too late, Jonghyun woke up Changhyun and took sleepy Hyun Ki on his arms. He made his way to the reception to get the key of the room. Then they went to sleep.

 

On the next morning they went taking the breakfast and of course there were n.a.p and Chunjoe with their kids.

“Appa, I am going to ride a pony today… I am really happy!!” Eun Ha said to the man next to her smiling. She was wearing her super rainbow unicorn t-shirt.

“I know you are happy but you have to eat, okay?” Byunghun put a bit of food on his daughter’s mouth. Eun Ha was already 3 years old. She loves unicorns and all the fluffy things. Her favorite animals are ponies and that hotel was a stable here the customers can ride horses or ponies.

 

After Jonghyun and Changhyun needed to go to their room and Hyun Ki stayed playing with n.a.p’s twins.

“Hmm, we are finally at vacations and alone at the room…” Jonghyun put his arms around his husband’s waist. The smaller boy raised his eyebrow.

“Oh no, Changjo. I can’t found Hyun Ki’s bunny plushie. We need to found it, it’s his favorite toy. He going to be so so sad, my poor baby.” Changhyun was really worried. He didn’t want to see his baby crying.

They sought in everywhere and there weren’t any clues of the toy. “Maybe we didn’t bring it.” Jonghyun concluded.

“No, no. Yesterday, I gave it to him in the car, did you remember? Maybe it’s there…” Jonghyun just nodded and they went immediately to the parking.

“There is it!” Changhyun pick it up from the floor next to the car. “Oh, this is dirty…” He pouted.

“Oh, Hyun Ki is going to be sad.” Jonghyun showed his sad face to his husband.

“When we came back home I wash it. Now, let’s go or he never stops asking for his bunny… ooh, but after we can leave Hyun ki with Chunjoe and go to our hotel room.” He put his arms around Jonghyun’s neck who was grabbing his waist. “And you know what...” He kissed him a several times.

“Great plan, baby.”

 

“Omma, you bring my bunny!” Changhyun felt his son run against his legs. “Thank you. Give me.”

“Sorry, son. Your toy felt on the floor and now his dirty.”

“No problem…” His omma gave him his bunny. “I’m sorry, baby. I will never let you go.” Changhyun was smiling while watching his lovely son taking care of his toy.  Hyun Ki’s appa just patted his little head.

 

After that Hyun Ki sat down aside Sang Kyu who was reading a book next to the children’s pool. Hyun Ki normally stays near to the 9 years old’s boy because he always feels much saved.  Sang Kyu isn’t anymore a trouble maker, he is a very responsible boy now, also he always take good care of the younger ones.

“Ji Min unnie, did you know how to draw a fairy princess?” Ji Min who was sitting on the opposite way then Sang Kyu cutely nodded to Eun Ha. “Woaah, can you draw that now for me to see it?” Ji Min smiled and after a few minutes she gave the draw to little girl.

Sang Kyu was observing the two girls talking secretly while he was reading his book. He was specially observing Ji Min. When the paper went to Eun Ha’s hands she ran to his brother.

“Oppa, this drawing is for you. That was Ji Min’s unnie that made it, so you have to take care of it.” Sang Kyu started blushing hard while grabble it. He had a lot girls and boys around him that confess their love of him but he was only interest on one girl. He was a crush in Bang Ji Min who wasn’t showing any interest on him anymore.  Of course, he was going to take care of that drawing. When he was looking back to sister she wasn’t there anymore.

 

Eun Ha sat on a beach chairs next to the kid’s pool where her omma was there lay with his eyes closed. The little girl shook his leg trying to get his attention.

“Calm down, Eun Ha. What is happening this time?” Chanhee sat in front to his daughter.

“Omma, Eun Ha is not feeling well.  Eun Ha can’t breathe well!”

Chanhee instantly pick her autohaler from his bag, he shook it and gave it to her. After, the little girl made the rest. “Breath slowly.” He said worried. A months before she born was diagnosed that she was asthma. The doctor said that is normal for a premature child to have breathing problems. Fortunately that was nothing so serious.  She can make a normal life and can lead a normal healthy life. Just need to take only as much medication as is needed to keep her well and avoid asthma attacks.

“Are you feeling better now?” Her omma asked and the girl nodded.  He pulled her into his arms and rested his head on her head. “Stay here a little more with omma.” She nodded and gave him a kiss on a check.

Suddenly, they two noticed on the boy in front of them. “Yah, appa is jealous! I want a kiss.” Byunghun hugged them who were asking for him to not doing that as he was all wet because he was on the pool.

“Stop it, appa! You can receive kisses from omma! But after because now this is only omma and I.” She said laughing while hugged her omma tightly. He stopped making a surprised face to her daughter. She laughed more because she knows that his appa was playing with her. By another hand, Chanhee was warning for Eun Ha calm down because she was an asthma attack some minutes ago.

“What did you say? Don’t you want me here? Okay, okay, I am going to the big pool with Sang Kyu and you can stay there with omma.” Byunghun said and gave her a quick kiss on her forehead, after doing the something with Chanhee.

“Let’s go, Sang Kyu! Let’s make a battle with Cap uncle… You and I are the best!” He said removing his son’s book from the boy hands.

“But appa, that wasn’t fun to make a battle with Cap uncle at the pool! He didn’t know how to swim…” They two were making fun of Minsoo who was listen everything from the another pool.

“Yeh, Lee! You can’t talk about Bang family like that! Let’s make a battle, you and I!” Ji Min suggested. She was talking serious what was really scared. Sang Kyu gave her a little smile and an ‘I’m going to win ’ face.

“Omma, I want to go to the big pool with appa and Sang Kyu oppa!” Eun Ha asked and Chanhee just sighed and putted the swimming armbands on her arms because she can’t swim yet.

“Aww, my babies came next to me.” Byunghun said as she came next to him with her omma behind her. He picked her up and slowly putted her into water. Chanhee sat on the pool edge just with his legs into water, next to his husband and his daughter.

“Appa, water is cold.” She said hugging her appa like a baby koala. The proud parents just smile to the baby cuteness.

 

“Oh, I want to see Ji Min winning to Kyu too… Changjo, stay here with the twins on Kid’s pool!” Niel said and leaving immediately to another pool and leaving Jonghyun with the two years old twins and his four years old son.

“No, hyung but I was focus on teaching Hyun Ki swimming… I don’t want him to grown up like Cap’s hyung.” Jonghyun yelled from there but his hyung just ignored him.

Changhyun felt I bit guilty for leaving his husband alone with three young kids but he admitted that was enjoying what he was seeing.  Moreover the two twin boys gave more work since that they still very youngers.

“Oh, I know that my yeobo is going to save me!” Jonghyun said as Changhyun sat next to the twin at the pool.

“What? I just came because Daeryong and Soryong are boring so I came here to play with them. Above all our little fish needs to learn how to swim without swimming armbands.” He said and fixed HyunKi’s hair. Changhyun stayed there playing with the boys’s toys like their boats and rubber ducks. They had everything equal ever their toys.

 

Ji Min won her battle vs Sang Kyu. Well, Sang Kyu let her won. Ji Min was making fun of him, calling him loser and Sang Kyu noticed that their parents weren’t looking and kissed her. “That was your award.” And he just left her there and was playing with his little sister like anything wasn’t happening.  Ji Min just blushed, putted her finger on her lip and smiled.

 

After the dinner, Bang family was already on their room what was divided in two bedrooms and also was a bathroom too.  When they arrived to room Minsoo laid on the bed and felt asleep Niel was the only one who was preparing the kids to go sleep.

When he finished preparing himself to sleep faced with Minsoo, Ji Min and Soryong deeply sleeping on the big bedroom where was supposed him to sleep with his husband alone, not with kids.  Niel smiled at the fact that they looked all the some when they are sleeping.  ‘But, where is Daeryong?’ He thought.

“Omma?” He heard a thin voice while someone pulled his clothers . He looked down and saw a smiling kid on his crocodile pajama.  “Daeryong, let’s put you asleep too!  A kid with your age should be sleeping…” Niel said while pick his child up but the boy shook his head.

“No, Omma! Daedae want to play!”

 

One hour later, Daeryong still awake. Niel didn’t know what he could do to put the kid sleeping.  He already told his a story and played with him to tire him. He picked him up and pressed his against his chest and patted his back like used to do to the little babies.

“Baby, why didn’t you can sleep easily like appa, noona and your brother? You should have Bang sleep habits! Aigoo, what should I do to make you sleep?”

“Sing!” The baby answered and Niel sang some lullabies until his son felt asleep. All their kids love to hear the vocal’s lullabies.

He laid sleepy Daeryong on the kid’s bedroom and went to his bedroom. And just when he got there remembered of the three persons occupying all the bed. He just sighed. “What do I do? Well, I have to sleep in a short bed next to daeryong… This is going to be a long vacations…”

 

--

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! * - * //  so this is the extra chapter that I told you~~ = u = I hope you liked it!!  This is the official ending of this story...  There were vixx and tasty in a kid version \ * ^ * /

Thank you very very much for everything!! You're the best readers everr~~lovee youuu~~ please leave a comment > - < to know what you thought about it.. Also feel free to make a friend request!!

Sorry for anything < n <  sorryyy....

I hope we meet soon  and I already had new story on mind so wait for my comeback <3 Thank you on more time!!  Ahh there is my tumblr: saoshii's tea time 

love yaaa~~ kisso kisso (// ^ 3 ^ )//

p.s.: happy birthday Minsoo oppa * -- *