Chapter 9

*Teen Top Family*

Lee Chanhee went to clinic to make the checkup of the month. He was glad that everything alright. When he was left the building someone stopped him. “Oh, hi. How are you, Chunji?”

He turned around to face who was talking with him. “Oh, Doctor Choi. Hi, is it everything alright?” The girl smiled to him back.

“Wow, you are pregnant… Aish, I left the clinic for almost one year and you already had news to tell me…” She said smiling to him. She isn’t the doctor who is following his pregnancy. Actually she is Niel’s doctor.

“Neh, I’m already with 32 week of pregnancy, well its 8 months.” Chanhee concluded.

“And is it everything okay?” She asked and he just nodded. “Ahh, very well. And how is Niel going? I was felling bad for let him in that moment.” Chanhee raised an eyebrow.

“Ahh, what?!”

“After his miscarriage… He was so sad. I told him that seconds pregnancies in m-preg are more difficult. Ahh Chunji your are really lucky you know!? But do you know if is he trying again or something like that?” Chanhee couldn’t believe what he was heard. How couldn’t notice that his best friend was pregnant and after all he had a miscarriage too.

He left like a bad friend… Now he can understand Niel’s pain. It must be very painful to lose a child, he can’t imagine how his live could be if he was lost SangKyu or this child that he was carrying. He was at shock well he was suspecting that Niel was pregnant but not this. Afterall, why didn't Niel tell him? They are like a familly, this is supposed helping each other in all the moments. “I didn’t know that he had a miscarriage…” He slowly answered.

“What? Really? That was in January, he was 3 months pregnant. That’s strange, why was he hiding it? But if you didn’t notice it mean that he is reacting well to everything, right?” She asked waiting the confirmation of the boy.

“No, he is also is acting very strange.” Chanhee continued tell her who Niel was been in those months. They were there talking for a while.

“So, you already know… try talk with him and try to convinces him to talk with me. Well, I have to go. Bye, Chunji and take care.” They said goodbye each other.

 

Byunghun entered at his room after come back from the bathroom here he took his shower. The first thing that he saw was his husband reading a magazine lying on the bed. He took a look of his husband’s y position but after started wear his casual’s clothing.

“Wea? Am I so ugly that you don’t notice at me anymore?” Chanhee was already with watery eyes. “And I’m also just a t-shirt and a really short shorts.” He pouted and Byunghun sighed.

“You know that we can’t. This time isn’t just your super protector husband who said that. Your doctor said the same!” He continued moving the clothers on hangers and Chanhee fixed his looked to the magazine again.

“I don’t want to make that…” The cute boy who was laid on the bed was blushing hard. “I just want to hear you to say something like ‘uuh, you’re so y baby’ or something like that. But you just ignored me. I'm not a like you.” 

“No, no, no! It wasn’t that.” He sat down and put his husband in his arms. “I really noticed that you are very y but I don’t want to say anything because I couldn’t control myself…” He nervous laughed. Afterward, he passionately kissed him repeatedly until Chanhee stopped him.

“Why are you acting like that today? You are asking so much attention. It’s not that I don’t like it but normally you aren’t like that.” Byunghun whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.

“I knew why Niel was felling sad and now I felt like I’m a bad friend and besides that I felt some strange pain in here.” He put his hand over a certain side of his belly.

“Wea? Maybe it is better we go to the hospital.” Byunghun added.

“No needed, this is normal. The last months are always like that. Don’t worry. If the pain grow we went immediately to the hospital but now no. If it was something the doctor was noticing that this morning at the check up. ”

 

After that it was time to SangKyu take a shower too so his omma was to the living room where he was playing videogame at the playstation to call him.

“Come on, Sangkyu. Stop the game. This is already too late!”

“Let me just pass this level. Just this one, omma~ please.” He didn’t take his eyes of the TV screen. He cutely pouted.

“I said no and when me or appa said no this is no! Understand? I am going to count until one if you don’t want to the bathroom immediately you won’t eat pudding at the dessert. 1…2…3…” The boy just ignored that and continued.

“Really? Lee SangKyu, you didn’t! Not going to well, you’re going in the wrong way.” He picked his child up who wasn’t expecting that. The little boy started shakes his legs and his arms trying to make his omma put him down.  Until, Kyu hit Chanhee’s belly with his knee. Chanhee put him down and found himself laid on the floor grabbing his belly. He felt pain all over his body. He couldn’t explain what he was felling. 

He looked to his child who was trying to help him and just asked. “Go called appa, immediately, please.”

 

Byunghun didn’t think two times and ran to the living room. He saw his husband full of tears laid on the floor. He kissed his forehead and tried to come down. “I will bring you to the hospital and everything going to be alright.”

“No, it’s not! I already lost her.” He said a while crying.

"Hey, hey... I'm here! I'm your hero, right? Trust me..."

He hooked Chanhee’s legs under his arm to carrying him in bridal style when he felt something wet on his arms. He took off his arms under his husband’s legs and looked at that.

‘Omg, this is blood. The situation is worst that I thought… I have to carrying him to the hospital as soon as possible!’ He thought.

--

More one chapter on ^~^/ okay, i'm sorry for ending this chapter like that, eheh 

Thank you of everything: subscribed, commented or just read it > u < Please don't forget to do that!! I want receive your reactions.

Bye Bye and Kisso Kissoo <3